Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-05-2013, 11:25 PM   #14051
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

True mainly going for single imo if as good as uncharted

I am on a note bish
Old 06-06-2013, 05:31 PM   #14052
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:49 PM   #14053
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

e3 shit start today?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:26 PM   #14054
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

pretty sure its on the 10th (monday)
Old 06-06-2013, 11:02 PM   #14055
stonehenge

Old 06-07-2013, 01:52 AM   #14056
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Video page
Full screen

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-07-2013, 05:26 PM   #14057
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-08-2013, 06:13 AM   #14058
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I have to say, Tomb Raider would have been a viable game of the year contender any other year that a Bioshock Infinite/Last of Us/GTA 5 didn't release. Besides Bioshock Infinite it's my favorite game I've play this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
pretty sure its on the 10th (monday)
Yep, that's when the big microsoft and sony press conferences are.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:25 AM   #14059
stonehenge

Was playing some more of it earlier. Good shit. I'm glad it saves often because sometimes the quick time things screw me up pretty bad lol
Old 06-08-2013, 06:35 AM   #14060
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wanna play metal gear solid

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-08-2013, 10:14 AM   #14061
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Was playing some more of it earlier. Good shit. I'm glad it saves often because sometimes the quick time things screw me up pretty bad lol
I finished it tonight, actually got the trophy for exploring all the tombs...I tried my best to find as much of the relics and shit as I could along the way too. Had the Shotgun and AR maxed out at 100% at the end of the game upgrades wise too. Shotty is BAMF maxed, fuckin spas12 with a drum mag.

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
wanna play metal gear solid
Rising?...or 4?

Brother has both, they are both BAMF.

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

nvmd...raytard mode...i see

5 looks insane

Old 06-08-2013, 03:13 PM   #14062
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wanna play all available on ps3 lol. well mostly the newer ones starting from guns of patriots

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-08-2013, 06:14 PM   #14063
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
I finished it tonight, actually got the trophy for exploring all the tombs...I tried my best to find as much of the relics and shit as I could along the way too. Had the Shotgun and AR maxed out at 100% at the end of the game upgrades wise too. Shotty is BAMF maxed, fuckin spas12 with a drum mag.
I'm maxed out at this point but I know I still have parts to find and more to upgrade later. Right now my shotty is a pump with fire rounds.

I want to find all the relics and tombs but I always end up turned around and not sure where I've fine and where I haven't lol
Old 06-08-2013, 06:30 PM   #14064
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Most of the tombs have maps that show where all the items are outside them.

Old 06-08-2013, 07:53 PM   #14065
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Hell ya tomb raider was bamf didnt wana beat it but le wife was watching me play so I did..

But fuck ya cez! MGS games be the SHIT!!!! I can always go back and replay them over and over just like the castlevanias. Cant wait for mgs 5 and Clastlevania LoS 2

I am on a note bish
Old 06-08-2013, 08:18 PM   #14066
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

blake, nailz. if yall happen to catch a lapras lmk. been trying to catch one for a while now. fagits on GTS trying to trade for ridiculous shit. fgts

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-08-2013, 08:23 PM   #14067
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

10-4

I need to play some more, havn't played in a few weeks
Old 06-08-2013, 08:38 PM   #14068
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

do it brah. i need someone to battle

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

finally found one

lmk if one of ayll want. tis a bamf pokemon

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

stpid thing killed itself

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-08-2013, 09:08 PM   #14069
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Old 06-08-2013, 09:29 PM   #14070
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

lol, I love it when they use self destruct or the moves that recoil and hit them and shit...especially when it's one that is really hard to find

Old 06-08-2013, 09:45 PM   #14071
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lapras keeps using perish song and when it does pokemon who hear song faint in three turns. and this fucking lochness monster aint easy to catch, tried throwing balls at it with no affect. even swaping after paralyzing it dont help cuz it never get paralyzed to skip its turn
pisses me off. this thing hard as fuck to find. wasted tons of repels finding a spot on water, and even then have to encounter 500 of every other fucking pokemon.

cant even find a decent trade for it cuz all these nutsacks ask for a level 9 & under legendary

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-08-2013, 11:28 PM   #14072
stonehenge

Trade for pigeotos
Old 06-08-2013, 11:35 PM   #14073
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

rattata
Old 06-09-2013, 12:59 AM   #14074
stonehenge

pigeratta
Old 06-09-2013, 05:17 AM   #14075
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

used master ball on lapras

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works