Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2009, 01:33 PM   #1
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Talking The Big LOL

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1745578

Quote:
Topic: Too much FAIL for even for the rice thread!

Saw this beaut on the way home from work last night. It would appear that he cut a hole in the hood for his air filter, then created a plexi-glass surround. Ohhhh and check out the AWESOME rear wing, which is made of 2x4s!!

Quote:
I've had this vehicle for over three years.
It is my project car, the spoiler was added by the PO (Previous owner) and will be removed soon, it is functional but does not suite my taste.

The cars modifications are:
Intake (Coldair)
Gutted Cat
50hp nitrous fuel/nitrous shot (Nitrous express)

I put down 190hp to the front wheels with the 50 shot, which yielded me a 8.9 @ 93mph in the 1/8th mile.

Haven't had a chance to take it to Test & Tune here in Ennis yet (Drag strip 1/4th mile) but will this summer!

Future mods are supercharger.

Heres more pics, thanks guys

It has a new oxygen sensor with a calibrated chip in it and the cold air intake is functional.
I'm still working on the intake though, as it does not seal perfectly with the hood because the engine has broken engine mounts.

Quote:
well i think ive officially found the end of the internet.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:37 PM   #2
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

That is fucking sweet
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 08:46 PM   #3
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

Shipping to 19901?
Old 04-20-2009, 01:45 AM   #4
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Yes, that does deserve a big LOL. Its amazing the time he put into this to just be all fail.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:04 AM   #5
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

"I'm still working on the intake though, as it does not seal perfectly with the hood because the engine has broken engine mounts."

Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:14 AM   #6
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuki4life05 View Post
"I'm still working on the intake though, as it does not seal perfectly with the hood because the engine has broken engine mounts."

Wow, I didn't see that one.

Old 04-20-2009, 04:23 PM   #7
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Video page
Full screen
Old 04-20-2009, 05:51 PM   #8
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

awesome burnout
chevyrado14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:39 PM   #9
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

That was horrible.. He thinks that was bad ass?

Old 04-21-2009, 12:46 AM   #10
Renegade Pope

How did you get the underhood picture ? did you stalk him and break into his car or something?
Old 04-21-2009, 12:54 AM   #11
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

No, it's in the link that I posted to the thread on nasioc.com.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:18 AM   #12
Renegade Pope

Oh now i know.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:07 AM   #13
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

I understand his tuning troubles. When i glued my air filter to my hood i had a ton of trouble, i figured since it was the v6 instead of the wimpy 4cyl it would be able to suck the air the the holes i punched in the hood. Turns out it was just too powerful, and i couldn't get enough fuel to compensate the massive amount of air coming in.
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:48 AM   #14
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuki4life05 View Post
I understand his tuning troubles. When i glued my air filter to my hood i had a ton of trouble, i figured since it was the v6 instead of the wimpy 4cyl it would be able to suck the air the the holes i punched in the hood. Turns out it was just too powerful, and i couldn't get enough fuel to compensate the massive amount of air coming in.
Yea, that would cause alot of problems. I am glad you figured it out on your own.

Old 04-24-2009, 11:41 AM   #15
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

What you need is speed holes.

Or, you could get one of these instead:

Old 04-24-2009, 09:26 PM   #16
Renegade Pope

Looks good.