Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2017, 12:40 AM   #124301
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yeah, i noticed it went away, but when i got back and typed something it would be back. not having this shit.

brb. on phone

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 12:44 AM   #124302
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 12:54 AM   #124303
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

wow i can trade in my v10 for a whopping $50

holy fuck they cant do dick but send me to tech supprot to see what kind of keyboard issues they can find.

that or waive to $5 fee to get a new (lol) one which at this point i dont even fucking want. gonna keep this hunk of shit for the month until jojo pays me back and ill see what i can buy outright. fuck you lg. and fuck you tmobile for shit

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-21-2017, 04:32 AM   #124304
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Go back into the store and show them the fuck up and get V10.4 so at least you have a decent one (maybe) until JoJo pays up?

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
Old 07-21-2017, 04:41 AM   #124305
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Rofl @ maybe.

Should only be a few weeks. Ill roll this shit til then. Or wait for a deal to come up on something after august

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-21-2017, 07:30 AM   #124306
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

kourke, you seent dat movie lockdown?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-21-2017, 01:49 PM   #124307
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
holy fuck they cant do dick but send me to tech supprot to see what kind of keyboard issues they can find.

that or waive to $5 fee to get a new (lol) one which at this point i dont even fucking want. gonna keep this hunk of shit for the month until jojo pays me back and ill see what i can buy outright. fuck you lg. and fuck you tmobile for shit
Time for a new carrier.
Old 07-21-2017, 02:12 PM   #124308
stonehenge

meh, all carriers do that kind of shit

Old 07-21-2017, 05:41 PM   #124309
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeah idk what any other one of these cunts would do

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Came to help jojo's punk ass and friends move. Asked dad to let me borrow truck. So he does. Driving over feel something go wrong on truck. Wheel starts feeling wobbly. Thinking a bearing or something. No me gusta

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Thanks jojo. Now gotta tell dad his shit is broke. Again

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

And i gotta help this fuck pack. Apparently. Fuck my life

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-21-2017, 08:30 PM   #124310
stonehenge

lol "hey bro can you help me move some boxes?"
"meh, sure"
*show up*
"oh and fill all the boxes first thx"

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Old 07-21-2017, 08:49 PM   #124311
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Basically. "I thought you wrre gonna be here later at noon"

Mf its eleven in the morning. Get your lazy ass up

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-21-2017, 11:40 PM   #124312
stonehenge

was gonna edit the doge pic to say "jojo" on the left, "cez" on the right but lazy

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

For Cez:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/07...id-7-0-nougat/

Old 07-22-2017, 12:09 AM   #124313
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Wow. Just what i wanted. An undate thatll fix the bootloop issue. Oh it doesnt do that?

Gonna flash ios into it as a fuck you to lg
Old 07-22-2017, 06:07 AM   #124314
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-22-2017, 07:15 AM   #124315
stonehenge

Went to get a Monster and they had a "Mango Loco" Juice Monster. Holy shit it's delicious. Looked at the ingredients and of course it has the usual energy stuffs but it has Guava, Mango, Peach, Apple, Pineapple, Grape, OJ, Lemon, Apricot, and Passionfruit juice/pulp/puree/concentrate.

Old 07-22-2017, 03:55 PM   #124316
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Dat monster froot jooz. Ill look for one next time i go

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-23-2017, 01:18 AM   #124317
stonehenge

Got 2/$4

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Found a lil rubber cucaracha, been placing it randomly around the house and scaring wifey.

Old 07-23-2017, 04:53 AM   #124318
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-23-2017, 07:26 AM   #124319
stonehenge

Yak likes it rofl

Old 07-23-2017, 02:14 PM   #124320
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

we no have that kind of monster here? must be only in places with a large latin community.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 04:16 PM   #124321
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Raiciss. Cuz wypepo dont like mango

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-23-2017, 05:53 PM   #124322
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

id love it asshole they just don't sell it here
Old 07-23-2017, 06:04 PM   #124323
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Time for roadtrip for monstahs

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-23-2017, 06:22 PM   #124324
stonehenge

Noticed that there's an ad on the front of the 7-11 for it. It's new. Probably not at every store. Put out a BOLO imo

Old 07-23-2017, 06:35 PM   #124325
nekkidhillbilly

ok may be