Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-23-2012, 06:27 PM   #17026
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Im tired of bionic.

is dull.

need something new
Well there really isn't much difference between the Bionic and the Razr except for a little different design and slightly better screen. The GNex would give you a 720p screen, ICS, and plenty of rom/theme options if you choose to go that route.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:31 PM   #17027
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Yes, it's separate. BUT it's incluced with the official AOKP builds as of Build 32 and I think the latest Gummy has it as well. Also those CM9 kangs have the glitch kernel.

Only Sbrissen's "Build 8" (he's the CM maintainer after JT jumped ship with the teamhacksung fiasco) has the "stock" CM kernel.
hmmm I hadnt seen the kernel thread, other than the old ass one from the 3 months ago. was curious about what all was in it.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Jay should just wait for the next round of phones

With his luck he'll go through 5 Nexus' as well because of signal issues.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:33 PM   #17028
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Talking about this thread? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1488976

Yea the OP hasn't been updated but there are later kernels scattered in the thread itself. IIRC they're going to release something out of beta soon.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Long story short you'll already have the latest Glitch kernel by flashing Gummy, AOKP or the CM9 kangs.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:34 PM   #17029
MikeH
waffler

yeah but I have no fucking clue how to change the settings and shit lol.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:39 PM   #17030
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

hold on ill screencap my settings

Old 04-23-2012, 06:42 PM   #17031
MikeH
waffler

I'll worry about it when the phone comes. Hopefully Wednesday. Using teh Pixi backup for the time being.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:44 PM   #17032
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Jay should just wait for the next round of phones

With his luck he'll go through 5 Nexus' as well because of signal issues.
Yeah, the GNex is the only phone that would give him any sort of real change since it has vanillas ICS and a higher res screen. The Bionic isn't old enough that current phones are THAT much more advanced. If he HAS to update then the GNex is probably the best phone but with his history of randomness (which seems to get worse when he roots) I'm not sure if the GNex is the right fit.

Quote:
I'll worry about it when the phone comes. Hopefully Wednesday. Using teh Pixi backup for the time being.
Pixi

But $30 spare smartphone ftw.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:44 PM   #17033
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

First of all you need NSTools. It's in the market. I've played around with every governor and Conservative is the smoothest by far. I leave the scheduler at "Deadline." Don't worry about undervolting.

First page in NSTools, make sure the LED timeouts are maxed so the BLN works, or not if you don't want it. Fast charge works the same as it did on the Nexus.

Like I said, Conservative governor is best. Set your minimum voltage to 200MHz since 100MHz makes the GPU run at half speed and hurts idle battery use. I don't use the LiveOC system since it caused so much battery drain for me. Deep idle can cause instability if you use it, but can save a little battery. I don't mess with the extra settings at the bottom.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:45 PM   #17034
stonehenge

Old 04-23-2012, 06:46 PM   #17035
MikeH
waffler

forgot about no LED. does BLN still rape battery?
Old 04-23-2012, 06:48 PM   #17036
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Na, it doesn't even register on the battery stats after a day of use. With the AOSP they use a different BLN system than the old TouchJizz based stuff did.

Old 04-23-2012, 07:11 PM   #17037
MikeH
waffler

Whats your average screen on with stock battery?
Old 04-23-2012, 07:26 PM   #17038
stonehenge

15mins
Old 04-23-2012, 07:29 PM   #17039
MikeH
waffler

Damn fassy aint suppose to be here til thursday

Not that Im excited for it, but I dont want to use this POS that long.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:44 PM   #17040
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

There nothing I can flash to bionic that is worth shit?
Old 04-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #17041
stonehenge

dat bootloader

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

The only ICS roms for the bionic have broken camcorder, no hdmi, and no hardware acceleration
Old 04-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #17042
MikeH
waffler

you can flash ICS but it has some issues it looks

What’s not working:
Recording Videos
HD Video playback
Face unlockl
Bluetooth causes audio issues
Other misc issues that all ICS builds have

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

otherwise there is just liberty or eclipse which are GB based.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:06 PM   #17043
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

2.5 hours or so with 70% brightness. Pick up an Epic4G battery

Old 04-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #17044
MikeH
waffler

I saw they were $20, no thanks lol. If the battery is shot that comes with it then I will try an pick up a stock one on the cheap or just get a couple of the china ones.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:23 PM   #17045
stonehenge

dem chinito batrees
Old 04-23-2012, 10:25 PM   #17046
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
I saw they were $20, no thanks lol. If the battery is shot that comes with it then I will try an pick up a stock one on the cheap or just get a couple of the china ones.
This

http://www.amazon.com/Anker-1800mAh-.../dp/B0053F1SRG

2 AND a charger for <$25

Old 04-23-2012, 10:33 PM   #17047
MikeH
waffler

Thats 1/4 of what I paid for the phone. Not gonna invest money in something Im not going to keep. I can get an OEM one for less than $5, that will be the route I go if I have to.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:42 PM   #17048
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Also, official CM9 nightlies should start any day.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:42 AM   #17049
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=NMiY1kSTHZw

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:15 AM   #17050
rodg1984

Mario Catcher Champion Slashing Pumpkins Champion IceHockey Champion Hungry Hungry Hippos Champion Tetes Brulees Champion
Sperminator Champion Stone the Crows Champion Wedgie Toss Champion Revolutionary Girl Utena - Bug Hunt Champion
rodg1984 likes to BIWP on a regular basis.

Well Amazon doesn't screw around with shipping. Already got my Nexus today. Got it rooted and aokp rom flashed so far.

Other than learning the differences between my old Inc. to the Nexus, I'm liking it so far.