Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2010, 07:01 PM   #3276
Trevor F

WRX! Champion WRX Racing 2 Champion
Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

i want a droid with verizon but not know which to get. i want my internet fast as shit lol blackberry no fast.
Trevor F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:28 PM   #3277
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I heard they are a little plasticy, the backlight on the buttons suck, touchwiz is kinda blah. But haven't held one.
It reminded me of the iPhone as far as size and feel. I just liked how light it was. touchwiz is horrible but then again so it blur.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:58 PM   #3278
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

Trevor, out of the current Droid phones I prefer the X. But I might be biased. If you need a keyboard then the Droid2 is best but has a lower camera, no hdmi, and smaller screen.

Mike, I still don't think blur is horrible. Yeah I want vanilla but I honestly like some blur apps better than stock (the camera & email) and the others are so noninvasive that they don't bother me. I just wish you could remove unused parts.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 01:35 AM   #3279
Trevor F

Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

i want fast internet. decent camera. no keyboard. and not a huge phone. i have the storm now and i love the size. i know whatever the newest droid was that verizon released is HUGE imo. it is way bigger than my blackberry.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:53 AM   #3280
MikeH
waffler

Check out the Samsung Fascinate. Its about the size as the older iPhones.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:23 AM   #3281
MikeH
waffler

New 2.2 version for the X.

http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/droid-x-discussion/4603-mdw-presents-droid-x-2-3-13-froyo-upgrade.html
Old 09-12-2010, 08:17 AM   #3282
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

juan. info on g2?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 09:09 AM   #3283
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Trevor, Fascinate or Incredible. Although after a few mins with this phone, it is no longer huge imo. I love it.

Mike, dfw might try later or tomorrow.

Cez, as far as I know it is like an N1 pero with a slide out keyboard that looks like the one on the WinMo phone you had. On TT now so too lazy to find pics. pero try searching for it. TMobile G2.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:54 PM   #3284
Trevor F

i love the incredible but its like 400 used lol
Old 09-12-2010, 05:50 PM   #3285
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Well, got up this morning and I couldn't make calls. I ended up making backup....restoring an older backup....then restoring my backup that I just made.

This worked....just not sure what caused it in the first place.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 07:53 PM   #3286
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor F View Post
i love the incredible but its like 400 used lol
That and the battery is a POS. Especially coming from a BB lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
Well, got up this morning and I couldn't make calls. I ended up making backup....restoring an older backup....then restoring my backup that I just made.

This worked....just not sure what caused it in the first place.

Crazy. It happened to me once but it was a Verizon issue. After a few hours it went back to normal.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:29 PM   #3287
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Yeah, it may have been VZW but not sure. It was weird because everything else would work, just no phone.

It works now.....so good to go. I need to order my D2 extended battery.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:32 PM   #3288
stonehenge

I wanna try the new version of 2.2 for this beast but Im lazy
Old 09-12-2010, 08:35 PM   #3289
MikeH
waffler

Im gonna hold off. Tranquility 2.3 is suppose to be out soon and I think a new ROM is gonna drop some time this week.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:46 PM   #3290
stonehenge

Im also waiting for flyx 1
Old 09-12-2010, 09:41 PM   #3291
MikeH
waffler

P3Droid: Newest Tranquility = 113.71MB Free Gallery now has HDMI MMS compiled from source (new) Contacts/Calendar/Phone (Blur) Running 24+ hrs
Old 09-12-2010, 10:38 PM   #3292
stonehenge

Old 09-12-2010, 11:36 PM   #3293
MikeH
waffler

Just downloaded the Black Light skin for Better KB and its pretty nice. Its plain tho.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:42 PM   #3294
stonehenge

Im actually using the stock blur keyboard for some reason.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:09 AM   #3295
MikeH
waffler

Not a fan of the stock KB. Needs to be spaced better.
Old 09-13-2010, 01:03 AM   #3296
stonehenge

So picky
Old 09-13-2010, 03:14 AM   #3297
MikeH
waffler

New Tranquility http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/droid-x-mods/4628-tranquility-2-3-3-blurless-droid-x-within-reach.html#post31769
Old 09-13-2010, 07:48 AM   #3298
stonehenge

Kinda dnw
Old 09-13-2010, 06:00 PM   #3299
MikeH
waffler

I havent had any problems. I put the R2D2 bootanimation on my phone for shits and giggles.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:03 PM   #3300
stonehenge

Rofl. Well the only reason I kdnw is I like the blur email lol and the camera but that is in tranquility.