Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-20-2015, 04:26 PM   #114501
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Fuck, have to waste $100 on mymathlab access. Shit used to be like $60 or something. Those fucking butt raping Jews. Goddamn I'm not made of money here you dicks.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Also, whose German Shepherd is that Eddah? Don't remember seeing doge

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 04:27 PM   #114502
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cali tuition been going up like crazy too...we barely made it out before the stupid hikes
Old 01-20-2015, 04:31 PM   #114503
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Gotta pay for the less fortunate mexis.

Dis my last semester here, then on to nursing school hopefully which is more $$$ but I has dem loans

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-20-2015, 04:34 PM   #114504
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

sorry bruh, couldn't find a male nurse card
Old 01-20-2015, 04:37 PM   #114505
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Give it some time I'll walk out with one and a 60k celery

Hopefully

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-20-2015, 04:39 PM   #114506
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

:pray:

edit:

I need cgm smilie refresher
Old 01-20-2015, 04:40 PM   #114507
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
blek ween on my lap is Gulliver, btw
new ween doge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Fuck, have to waste $100 on mymathlab access. Shit used to be like $60 or something. Those fucking butt raping Jews. Goddamn I'm not made of money here you dicks.
At least for your $100 you get to use it for a long time and it doesn't have any bugs or anything.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 04:46 PM   #114508
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

si...is Eva proxy since bish decided to gtfo
Old 01-20-2015, 06:49 PM   #114509
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
new ween doge?

At least for your $100 you get to use it for a long time and it doesn't have any bugs or anything.

IMO. I love the top quality products that help build a strong foundation for future classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
si...is Eva proxy since bish decided to gtfo
Pinche eva

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Fak. Came to get $60 alignment and find out me front left tire is worn to fuck well I has tarrz thankfully. Will see right nao when I get home how worn it is. Goddamn fucking fuck. Since when are alignments $60 too ffffuuuuu wanted to get this shit done so just gonna pay it but fucking shit. Still have to buy stupid $100 access code.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Can't I just swap the rears to front? Or flip the front ones

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-20-2015, 07:07 PM   #114510
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

if the tars bald then replace it, if it's just worn oddly, you may be able to move it somewhere else and hope it wears more evenly

alignments are always around that much balance/rotation is usually cheap/free tho.
Old 01-20-2015, 07:15 PM   #114511
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fak. need to learn how to do it meself

and i found out whats wrong. got a bad tire. shit is worn all fucked up like. pics in a bit

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

like, its worn ON JUST ONE FUCKING QUARTER of the tire.

couldnt really see it while on the ground. jacked it up and spun it around. found a bald spot on one part of the tire on the inside. but the rest of the inside is fine

here in this pic at the right edge of pic u can see it (i can at least) the little bump there i believe is the measurement thing that tells u you should replace tarrs soon

i think this pic shows it a little better with natural light and a differnt angle after i moved the tire a bit, u can see how bald it is on that side while the rest of the tire is good

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-20-2015, 07:20 PM   #114512
stonehenge

ah, yeah. that inner edge is pretty worn. In theory you could ask a tar shop to flip the tire on the rim and hope that it kinda wears in the other direction. But I'd keep an eye on it if you did that.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

[insert cao "buy 75 tarz from CL for $2 and roll each until they pop, keep 10 spares in trunk"]
Old 01-20-2015, 07:25 PM   #114513
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

one of me cool uncle gave me some spares, but they are a tad smaller and i dont want to take one of them and be driving all uneven. guess ill have to start looking around for a cheap spare to put on. hope it is actually cheap cuz goddammit.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-20-2015, 07:38 PM   #114514
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

1. Tire is worn like that because you need alignment.

2. DIY alignment? cezplz. Buy Firestone lifetime alignment, go every 6 months for free.

3. I wouldn't fear to run that worn tire on the rear. FIWDIL.

4. Wrong-size tars, what sizes are we talking aboot? Anyway prolly wouldn't run them on if it has 4 wheel ABS but if there are pairs of same size I'd run them on . No matter what, make sure front tires are identical while getting alignment.
Old 01-20-2015, 07:45 PM   #114515
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

well fuck, i guess i shouldve aligned sooner goddammit. shouldve done it when had a job. now this shit will be costing me about $100 hopefully i can find a tire cheaper than $40.

how much is farrstone lifetime alignment?

id have to check on tire sizes but the ones i got are a tad smaller

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-20-2015, 08:27 PM   #114516
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

60 dolla alynment

FTS
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 09:35 PM   #114517
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i was like " u tryin to raep me bro?"

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-20-2015, 09:42 PM   #114518
stonehenge

I think I paid around $40 for an almost-new tar for my 18s about a year ago, you can probably find something well under $40 for the stock steelies. Call allthetarshops
Old 01-20-2015, 10:28 PM   #114519
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wooop. got mah oilz from eddie

want to try to change it meself

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-20-2015, 10:30 PM   #114520
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Don't do it
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:31 PM   #114521
stonehenge

CV awl change is easy FIDIL

well less easy if you can't get under the car tho no ramps?

tell jojo to hold car up while you put bricks under there
Old 01-20-2015, 11:08 PM   #114522
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no rempz

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

keep seeing all deez news reports on petroleum related layoffs. and im like

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-20-2015, 11:20 PM   #114523
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

u need a yak, catch pan, filter wrensh, rags and a set of metric sockets. u could always drive half of CV on the curb and get under it like that.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

like dis

Old 01-20-2015, 11:22 PM   #114524
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dnfw to change oil in street

has jack and everything else. i thought if u used jack the angle dont let all the oil drain?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-20-2015, 11:26 PM   #114525
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

idk where CV has oil pan drain bolt...pero if its on the side, just jack it from opposite side so oil pools around bolt