Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-06-2015, 10:46 PM   #114301
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

foo gotta advertise his drugs
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 11:46 PM   #114302
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
You aren't listening. Google provides. Torrents are completely unnecessary. Just google for the APK and you'll find a website with it.

http://www.google.com/search?q=com.q...w&ved=0CA8QpwU

->

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/tapatal...alk-4-9-5-apk/

Downloaded, installed, seems legit. Someone wanna confirm if it has the paid features and such?
i get that wasnt always free got it then off torrents so could get paid version for free. haz torrents on phone anyhow is not like it is any work.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 11:50 PM   #114303
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i get that wasnt always free got it then off torrents so could get paid version for free. haz torrents on phone anyhow is not like it is any work.
It is always better to use web than torrent when web is viable. Torrents are the big target for all enforcement and the majority of malware/scams/etc. Web file transfers continue to fly under the radar.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:21 AM   #114304
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.newyorker.com/tech/elemen...social_twitter

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 12:43 AM   #114305
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
It is always better to use web than torrent when web is viable. Torrents are the big target for all enforcement and the majority of malware/scams/etc. Web file transfers continue to fly under the radar.
tell that to filestube. anyhow never get the malware off torrents i make sure to read comments but carry on. dgaf about enforcement.

Old 01-07-2015, 12:51 AM   #114306
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

What happened with filestube?
Old 01-07-2015, 01:00 AM   #114307
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

i duuno

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-07-2015, 01:20 AM   #114308
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
What happened with filestube?
it had to change its format after some kind of legal battle its now like a video preview site.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

http://www.filestube.com/

also few other places got shut down.

Old 01-07-2015, 01:33 AM   #114309
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

well yeah, file storage sites get targeted (megaupload) but they are safer because they can't track who's downloading and send out DMCAs. I get music from googling download sites and blogs instead of torrents when possible.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Forum Fiend v1.3.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 01:35 AM   #114310
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i use both but they can actually see either way what ip is connecting to what site and what traffic is being transferred. both would take a subpoena to get.

Old 01-07-2015, 01:51 AM   #114311
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
it had to change its format after some kind of legal battle its now like a video preview site.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

http://www.filestube.com/

also few other places got shut down.
Meh. DGAF. They've never come after me or sent legal notices to my work for what my students are doing.

Quote:
i use both but they can actually see either way what ip is connecting to what site and what traffic is being transferred. both would take a subpoena to get.
Can, but don't. They do go after torrent users. There is no history of them going after website users. Torrent users share, web users merely download.

Don't know about what does and doesn't need subpoenas, but I know that I've blocked torrents and other P2P for my students because we were getting legal threats. They can download from websites and usenet newsgroups as much as they want.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:11 AM   #114312
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i delete after i download.

torrent movies/animu eps then delete. close right after finish downloading.

do use websites for songs/albums. movies and stuff take too long for me on those sites.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-07-2015, 02:25 AM   #114313
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

That mitigates but doesn't eliminate the risk. Even while you're actively leeching you are sharing.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:29 AM   #114314
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeah i know. but id rather not have to unnecessarily imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-07-2015, 02:44 AM   #114315
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

mine runs all day every day torrents and websites at all times never had a isssue

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 01-07-2015 at 02:54 AM.
Old 01-07-2015, 03:23 AM   #114316
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

*yet

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-from-lebanon/

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-07-2015, 03:29 PM   #114317
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly
mine runs all day every day torrents and websites at all times never had a isssue
corrupt govt employee imo

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

I need to change that sig lol

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

supposed to be almost 80 today but then rain and 10-15° drop for thur-sun so FIDIL.

Old 01-07-2015, 06:32 PM   #114318
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
*yet

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-from-lebanon/
been like that for like 8 years since bit torrent was a thing

Old 01-07-2015, 06:42 PM   #114319
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

this week is going to range from high of high 30s to low 50s

although we had a low of 28 today. next few days look warmer than that

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-07-2015, 06:51 PM   #114320
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

80? 28? It's fucking 8 here.
Old 01-07-2015, 06:55 PM   #114321
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

and fts too

http://www.theguardian.com/world/liv...-charlie-hebdo

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

muslims have to be the most butthurt little douches ever. even the jews got it worse and u dont hear them bitching. mehbeh cuz they got their own country, but still. muslims have like 20 countries for themselves

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-07-2015, 08:50 PM   #114322
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
80? 28? It's fucking 8 here.
16 and supposed to be 2 tonight

Old 01-07-2015, 08:58 PM   #114323
stonehenge

Default The Chat Thread 2

saw that on the news this morning.. fgts

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

65°-76° highs, 40°-46° lows for the next 10 days

I wish it would stay cold longer but I can't complain about this weather.
Old 01-07-2015, 09:15 PM   #114324
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dfw dem dayz

so im gonna retake 2 classes this semester to boost my gpa, and get some monies. gonna be able to align cv and get oil change. and pay for some other tests and applications for other schools.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-07-2015, 09:49 PM   #114325
stonehenge

wifeys school money = ftw