Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-26-2011, 04:29 PM   #12201
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

:datRedditz:

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Juan why is chris always throwing kisses at you? :scared

Sent from my DROIDX
someones jelly they don't have hippie crushin on them imo
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:29 PM   #12202
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I really want to go to a reddit meetup. Local peeps seem cool as hell.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:32 PM   #12203
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Juan why is chris always throwing kisses at you? :scard:
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:35 PM   #12204
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Default Re: The Chat Thread 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 05-26-2011, 04:37 PM   #12205
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

korkah/rogers gonna haz meet up?
Old 05-26-2011, 04:40 PM   #12206
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
korkah/rogers gonna haz meet up?
Oh belive me.... we gonna do more than just meet up.

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 05-26-2011, 04:40 PM   #12207
stonehenge

Old 05-26-2011, 04:50 PM   #12208
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

they gonna "connect on a personal level"
Old 05-26-2011, 04:51 PM   #12209
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I, am leaving early, and I'm going fishing.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:53 PM   #12210
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dfw to go fooshing take me with
Old 05-26-2011, 04:54 PM   #12211
stonehenge

don't want feshing, want home
Old 05-26-2011, 04:58 PM   #12212
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

hit 58K last night

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM -------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

had i kept me NBSCC, it would haz like 95k right nao dnfw
Old 05-26-2011, 05:01 PM   #12213
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Pretty shilly. Ours are usually 65-75. If our AC units were better and the room was better insulated then we would probably keep it closer to 60 lol

Ours runs at like 80.

In other news, NSIW to open my new craptop. If I break the seal and one of the potential class action malpractice suits against the lawyer who ran the class action laptop suit succeeds, will I be stuck with craptop porke I broke the seal on the box?
Old 05-26-2011, 05:03 PM   #12214
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
hit 58K last night

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM -------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

had i kept me NBSCC, it would haz like 95k right nao dnfw
le brown beast would be at like 170k CV still under 40k (by a few hundred miles )
Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post

Ours runs at like 80.

In other news, NSIW to open my new craptop. If I break the seal and one of the potential class action malpractice suits against the lawyer who ran the class action laptop suit succeeds, will I be stuck with craptop porke I broke the seal on the box?
Rofl well I guess i should have put 65-80 because when it is hot outside (half the year), it struggles to keep it at 75 so it can get close to 80. When it's cool/cold outside it tends to keep it nice and cool though.

As for the craptop, I dunno. I'll probably open mine but you have a good point. Those fairness trials aren't over yet are they?
Old 05-26-2011, 05:06 PM   #12215
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

They're over. The judge struck it all down. There's some grumblings about a class action against the lawyer for malpractice (as I mentioned) but I don't know if it'll actually happen.

I really ought to just open the box and start using the damned thing.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:10 PM   #12216
stonehenge

Yeah, the judge shot it down and nvidia/hp/demlawyers don't seem to gaf

Might as well just take what we got. It's slower and has less features/specs than our old ones but it works and its brand new.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:26 PM   #12217
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

:wwpatriot:

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

fer le bookface haters

dat wifuh sleeping

Dude drove up in le trok on the beesh and made us piña coladas...said after 10 coladas, dat inverter starts draining his batt

end result

wife with me jersey on top of some random terrace we found out in le dez

view

keeshen of casa we rented

living room

one of le bafrooms downstairs
Old 05-26-2011, 05:31 PM   #12218
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Yeah, the judge shot it down and nvidia/hp/demlawyers don't seem to gaf

Might as well just take what we got. It's slower and has less features/specs than our old ones but it works and its brand new.
I thought it was refurb.

Anyway, I don't care about specs and slow but no quickdock connector is a big fucking problem for me. Well, maybe I'll take my wife's, she'll get this one, solve her problem with Vista being slow, stick XP on her computer, get me the quickdock, and risk another nvidia meltdown because hers wasn't covered in the class....FIDIL I'll hack a big heatsink on or something.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:31 PM   #12219
Mr.Rogers

Dammm eddeh that be a sexy place!

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 05-26-2011, 05:45 PM   #12220
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
fer le bookface haters

dat wifuh sleeping
[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/253184_229457297071157_100000206650351_1083391_380 2579_n.jpg[IMG]

Dude drove up in le trok on the beesh and made us piña coladas...said after 10 coladas, dat inverter starts draining his batt
[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/248974_229457167071170_100000206650351_1083386_795 833_n.jpg[IMG]

end result
[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/247071_229457240404496_100000206650351_1083389_210 7419_n.jpg[IMG]

wife with me jersey on top of some random terrace we found out in le dez
[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/252763_229457513737802_100000206650351_1083402_152 2644_n.jpg[IMG]

view
[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/248668_229457467071140_100000206650351_1083400_184 6802_n.jpg[IMG]

keeshen of casa we rented
[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247631_229457660404454_100000206650351_1083410_346 5313_n.jpg[IMG]

living room
[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/249073_229457720404448_100000206650351_1083416_794 7201_n.jpg[IMG]

one of le bafrooms downstairs
[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247301_229457590404461_100000206650351_1083406_485 1158_n.jpg[IMG]
DFW BAMF piña colada and hauz
Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I thought it was refurb.

Anyway, I don't care about specs and slow but no quickdock connector is a big fucking problem for me. Well, maybe I'll take my wife's, she'll get this one, solve her problem with Vista being slow, stick XP on her computer, get me the quickdock, and risk another nvidia meltdown because hers wasn't covered in the class....FIDIL I'll hack a big heatsink on or something.
thought they were new. I read somewhere that they were being made right before being shipped because so many were needed. Not sure though, don't remember where I read that. Some random forum so

I never used quickdock. The thing I'll miss most is the card reader. It was also nice to have the camera and remote control sometimes. This has none of the above. :|
Old 05-26-2011, 05:48 PM   #12221
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Camera and remote I no needz. The remote seems like a cool idea but I just never needed it. I never used the crappy camera...don't do any video chat.

Card reader will be missed.

Firewire port too. Used for my video camera...
Old 05-26-2011, 05:52 PM   #12222
stonehenge

Yeah i rarely used the camera/remote but they were nice to have. The card reader is what will actually be missed. Never used firewire or any of the other ports other than vga and usb.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:53 PM   #12223
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

sounds liek a BASE model lappy
Old 05-26-2011, 05:58 PM   #12224
stonehenge

It is. thats why peeps were complaining. Law soots said "model of comparable specs and quality" or something along those lines. Yet they gave everyone these. Some things these don't have that old one did:

- Card Reader
- Firewire
- QuickDock Connect
- Webcam
- Remote Control
- Dual Core

I think the new ones have larger hard drives and more memory but that is cheap stuff that we could have upgraded on our own.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:06 PM   #12225
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

pinche lawyer hustled u all