Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-30-2011, 03:44 AM   #4976
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ohai, home finally. the theater i went too had some sweet rides out. glad i was already there imo. here the cars they had out, me liked

finally will get more another time lol

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works

Last edited by Cez★; 04-30-2011 at 03:47 AM.
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 03:47 AM   #4977
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

dfw that silva. I love nissan jdm. 84s for the vic or what? haha
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 03:48 AM   #4978
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yea i tripped whne i saw it. right hand drive ftw. FUKKEN WANT THAT GTR though

lol. no 4s brah fts

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-30-2011, 03:49 AM   #4979
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

nice CV! is that a CVLX ?
black06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 03:50 AM   #4980
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Was the movie packed?
Old 04-30-2011, 03:52 AM   #4981
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by black06 View Post
nice CV! is that a CVLX ?
yeap

Quote:
Originally Posted by REY90 View Post
Was the movie packed?
yess imo. we got there at like 4:30 and were like FIDIL watch next one since there wont be crowds. shit was still sold out pero we got a decent seat since we got there early

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-30-2011, 03:53 AM   #4982
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: The Chat Thread 2

:datCV:
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 03:54 AM   #4983
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

I want to go see that movie but idk when. Plans for CV?
Old 04-30-2011, 03:55 AM   #4984
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

AOT approved?

i try to go to movies early now. like when they are empty lol. or not crowded. i like it more that way

no plans. tint/DD/subs. just about it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-30-2011, 03:57 AM   #4985
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

keeping it clean.
Old 04-30-2011, 03:57 AM   #4986
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

CVLX has twin tailpipes?

Last edited by black06; 04-30-2011 at 03:59 AM.
Old 04-30-2011, 04:01 AM   #4987
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: The Chat Thread 2

Most CVLX have single out unless they are Sport, HPP, etc. Mine is single, his probably is too.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 04:03 AM   #4988
black06
Resident Misanthrope

same as 9C1 LT1 Caprice/Impy SS came with duals

4.3 "baby LT1" and 350 TBI came with singles
Old 04-30-2011, 04:10 AM   #4989
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ya mine has 1 only

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-30-2011, 04:14 AM   #4990
black06
Resident Misanthrope

which of these two? of course they are GMC going on a silverado

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/pts/2319383564.html

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/pts/2347743743.html
Old 04-30-2011, 04:15 AM   #4991
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
ohai, home finally. the theater i went too had some sweet rides out. glad i was already there imo. here the cars they had out, me liked
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/crazyshaggy/IMG019.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/crazyshaggy/IMG018.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/crazyshaggy/IMG017.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/crazyshaggy/IMG016.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/crazyshaggy/IMG015.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/crazyshaggy/IMG014.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/crazyshaggy/IMG013.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/crazyshaggy/IMG012.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/crazyshaggy/IMG011.jpg[IMG]

finally will get more another time lol
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/crazyshaggy/IMG009.jpg[IMG]
You raped the anime box didnt you?!?!?

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by black06 View Post
Second set def
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 04:16 AM   #4992
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

repost

was bamf. first anime car i seen here. me gusta MUCHO. fukken want. would roll imo

4bt. first ones. gmc non denali wheels

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-30-2011, 04:19 AM   #4993
black06
Resident Misanthrope

fuck...I want tires from non denali wheels........on Denali wheels
Old 04-30-2011, 04:20 AM   #4994
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Dont know what to tell you there then
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 04:22 AM   #4995
black06
Resident Misanthrope

I know, I hate all OEM 17's but I have to pick a set so I can get back to stocker mileage/comfort
Old 04-30-2011, 04:24 AM   #4996
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i always liked those 17s from gmcs. non denali ones that is

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-30-2011, 04:25 AM   #4997
black06
Resident Misanthrope

found another set for cheaper

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/pts/2346715572.html
Old 04-30-2011, 04:26 AM   #4998
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-30-2011, 04:27 AM   #4999
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

Cez you got your classes down for next semester?
Old 04-30-2011, 04:28 AM   #5000
black06
Resident Misanthrope

same shit, just missing the centers.

they make "blank" denali centercaps