Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-25-2016, 09:07 AM   #25726
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Still need dat

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 02:28 PM   #25727
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
You are yo mommahs fuck trophy imo

Sent from my LG V10
Old 06-25-2016, 08:36 PM   #25728
Xeko

Xeko has like no rep wtf poor bastard

Quote:

Xeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 10:55 PM   #25729
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Achievement unlocked: baby batter splatter
Old 06-29-2016, 12:49 AM   #25730
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

mf right joystick decided to start being a cunt. shit just wont stop looking up on any game. actually wont stop looking down now. piece of fucking shit. cant play dick like that. its turns every game into "down syndrome: the simulator" and sony isnt doing me any favors selling new ones for $50. better come with a fucking blowjob for that price.

oh shit, nailz since you hate sony gimme one of dem controllers

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 02:18 AM   #25731
stonehenge

Fak. Well they're easy to take apart. I put new sticks in mine. Yours sounds like a problem with the actual sensor but you might as well open it and see if its the plastic stick that is fucked up. They're cheap on Amazon.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 06-29-2016, 02:23 AM   #25732
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

what need to open?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2016, 03:12 AM   #25733
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

https://www.ifixit.com/Device/DualShock_4
Old 06-29-2016, 03:31 AM   #25734
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

so mash steps

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2016, 01:36 PM   #25735
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

replaced the buttons, sticks and battery in my controller yesterday.

easy as pieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 06-29-2016, 04:07 PM   #25736
stonehenge

Yep, it's super easy. two screws on the outside, pry it open, a screw holding the circuit board in, one ribbon cable, that's about it. I swapped my sticks with XBO sticks because they were worn as fuck. Also cleaned up the buttons while it was open.

It's worth a try Cez. It could be something on the board but you might as well open it and take a look.
Old 06-29-2016, 04:33 PM   #25737
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Will try. I threw controller against wall and i doubt that made it better

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2016, 04:46 PM   #25738
TATERNATER
potato tornado

I dont see the issue...
Old 06-29-2016, 04:55 PM   #25739
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Will try. I threw controller against wall and i doubt that made it better
they also don't like when you twist one handle away from you and the other one towards you. It makes them sound like maracas and the LEDs stop working.

Old 06-29-2016, 05:03 PM   #25740
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mines sound like that too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2016, 05:26 PM   #25741
stonehenge

I've managed to keep my ps4 controller in working condition but RIP my first ps3 controller. That poor bastard.
Old 06-29-2016, 05:32 PM   #25742
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

need to buy small screwdriver nao

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2016, 05:51 PM   #25743
stonehenge

I have an iFixit set, have used it to open many things. PS4, ps4 controller, laptops, etc.
Old 06-29-2016, 06:16 PM   #25744
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

those be expensive

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2016, 06:47 PM   #25745
stonehenge

$35!? fts, got it from previous jerb

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

there are cheaper alternatives. Something like this:

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B019ZSK57K/
Old 06-29-2016, 07:04 PM   #25746
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

shouulda been in it :fak:

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2016, 07:05 PM   #25747
stonehenge

wat
Old 06-29-2016, 07:13 PM   #25748
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

if was in IT woulda stole dat gear

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2016, 07:38 PM   #25749
stonehenge

ohhhh thought you meant the word "it", not IT.

just get a cheaper $10 one, will come in useful for doing surgery on your mac, in your PC tower, in ps3/4 and controllers, etc.

harbor freight may even have them for less, you're not going to use them daily, don't need anything expensive
Old 06-30-2016, 02:17 AM   #25750
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
wtf is this

wtf

who is this guy

wtf