Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-11-2009, 12:36 AM   #1
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation
Default Wow....same forum.

This is wierd!!

Quote:

spare me the morality and judgment, ive started to go to counsellings with my issues.

my younger sister and i have never been close and i've never looked at her other than a sister until a few months ago.

i joined the navy 7 or so years ago in that time i had been married/divorced and had some meaningful and shallow relationships.

2 years ago my now 19 year old sister decides to join the marines, somehow she gets to be stationed where im at, to save money we started to stay a the same apartment.this is when i started getting feelings for her. one night when she came home from drinking i had to help her to the couch and as i was doing so i noticed how much of a beautiful woman she has become.

the next night we were talking about why i should drink and why she shouldnt smoke but then it got put out that she noticed me taking a long peek at her chest and legs that night. one thing led to another and we agreed that we would both be adults about what we were about to do. the first seconds were awkward but the rest of the night was bliss.

weve been continuing this kind of relationship for a while and weve agreed to make it like a casual thing but i fear i actually am in love with my sister.

im currently dating other people as she does as well but as i have said its her that i have feelings for.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:46 AM   #2
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Where did that come from?

After growing up with a sister, how could you be anything other than grossed out by her, even if she managed to be hot?

IMO, the moral issue behind it is actually out of date. People can be careful enough with birth control and condoms to avoid pregnancy, and one generation of inbreeding won't immediately create monsters -- it takes a few generations, like a royal family would have. We know how it works these days, and can control things properly.

But goddamn, man, who could do that with their sister...
Old 04-11-2009, 01:15 AM   #3
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

wtf?
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 01:30 AM   #4
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Where did that come from?

After growing up with a sister, how could you be anything other than grossed out by her, even if she managed to be hot?

IMO, the moral issue behind it is actually out of date. People can be careful enough with birth control and condoms to avoid pregnancy, and one generation of inbreeding won't immediately create monsters -- it takes a few generations, like a royal family would have. We know how it works these days, and can control things properly.

But goddamn, man, who could do that with their sister...
I am not sure if he was telling the turth or just playing, but just the thought of it is gross. I don't have a sister so I can't relate to you, but I would never want to relate to him.

Old 04-11-2009, 02:10 AM   #5
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

If I didn't have a sister, it would be a lot easier for me to relate to the idea.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:02 AM   #6
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

i also do not have a sister, but the moral issues with that would be enough to keep me from doing it. It just seems wrong.
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 04:24 AM   #7
Vicious Pope

Space Invaders Champion Hangman Champion Sonic Champion UFO Breaker Champion Christmas Bounce Champion
Interface Escape Champion Spug Shock Champion Togy Ball Champion Wordz Champion
Vicious Pope needs to cut the shit.

Sisters are for practice. If I had a sister, I'd fuck the shit outta her.
Vicious Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:21 AM   #8
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious Pope View Post
Sisters are for practice. If I had a sister, I'd fuck the shit outta her.

You say that, but if you really did, you wouldn't.

Old 04-11-2009, 12:55 PM   #9
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
You say that, but if you really did, you wouldn't.
As someone who has a sister, I have to agree. When I see her, I think of all those years of having to live in the same goddamn place as her, deal with her being a bitch, the huge quantities of hair she'd leave in the shower drain, the time she put her fish in my toothbrushing mug while she cleaned her fish tank, the time I lost my front teeth running away from her and smacking into the couch, all that kind of shit...plus she looks icky to me even though most others don't agree.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:45 PM   #10
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Sounds like some trollin.
Old 04-11-2009, 07:04 PM   #11
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
As someone who has a sister, I have to agree. When I see her, I think of all those years of having to live in the same goddamn place as her, deal with her being a bitch, the huge quantities of hair she'd leave in the shower drain, the time she put her fish in my toothbrushing mug while she cleaned her fish tank, the time I lost my front teeth running away from her and smacking into the couch, all that kind of shit...plus she looks icky to me even though most others don't agree.

We need some pics to help you decide if she is icky

Old 04-14-2009, 03:32 AM   #12
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

i have some pictures, sec let me look them up.
Old 04-16-2009, 06:23 PM   #13
TwoTone

TwoTone may have a mustache.

if its anal it doesnt count
TwoTone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:16 PM   #14
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

1. wtf
2. i dont get the title of this thread in relation to the subject..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
Sounds like some trollin.
sounds like 4chan whore-talk to me
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:26 PM   #15
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

I posted 2 post from a different forum a few days ago. This was the second thread I made.

Old 04-17-2009, 09:43 PM   #16
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

What if your sister was like Anjelina Jolie hot?