Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-04-2016, 02:46 PM   #120701
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Guys: i has idea, need help

So instead of finally buying a dash mount for cv, i thought id make one.

Id reuse my phone and case i had on it.

My idea is to buy a sunction cup of sorts with an arm of sorts attached already and then glue the case to it.

Thoughts? The phone case is finished, the plastic on one edge came loose but still protects phone. Would glue hold up to gravity? I can mount cam on windshield or dash, just dont want it to break/not hold up

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 03:55 PM   #120702
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

could work
Old 04-04-2016, 03:58 PM   #120703
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I wouldn't count on it. That style of mount is iffy even when commercially made.

How about one that's just a block on the dash with a slot that steadies the phone, or buy the $1 selfie stick I found at Dollar Tree and unscrew the mount from the stick and screw it onto a bolt coming up from a base?
Old 04-04-2016, 04:01 PM   #120704
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Ive seen some legit ones that sit inside cup holders...not sure if cv has but also an option
Old 04-04-2016, 04:34 PM   #120705
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I wouldn't count on it. That style of mount is iffy even when commercially made.

How about one that's just a block on the dash with a slot that steadies the phone, or buy the $1 selfie stick I found at Dollar Tree and unscrew the mount from the stick and screw it onto a bolt coming up from a base?
Somehow this. I <3 the selfie stick mount. Works great with the manual camera on my phone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
Ive seen some legit ones that sit inside cup holders...not sure if cv has but also an option
Pretty sure he wants this to use his phone as a dash cam so cup holders wouldn't work.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 04:54 PM   #120706
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post

Tell me more pls.

What do you mean about bolt coming from base? Any linkz to this being done?

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Also,

Pretty sure i passed me test today hope i get grades midweek

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-04-2016, 05:01 PM   #120707
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

why not buy a $20 dash cam?
Old 04-04-2016, 05:05 PM   #120708
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I have n4 not being used, figured id just rig up some cheap shit to hold it up while i drive

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-04-2016, 05:11 PM   #120709
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

baller dash cam

Video page
Full screen

would do something like that
Old 04-04-2016, 05:20 PM   #120710
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Dat support on both sides
Thats what id like

Or maybe a little type of cup thing on dash with suction cup holding it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-04-2016, 05:23 PM   #120711
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

only thing i fear with having the dash cam on full display, 24/7 is some fuck face wanting it more than I do n breaking into ccsb to get it. gotta park in the ghetto sometimes n its always in the back of my mind if some crackhead will try to jack it while im gone
Old 04-04-2016, 05:25 PM   #120712
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

True, if its a minimalist desgin thats easy to take id be good. And id probably carry my n4 after parking anywhere. Fuck leaving it in car

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-04-2016, 05:27 PM   #120713
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

i try to take it down as much as I can, but then when I go to put the suction cup back on, the camera will be a lil tilted and it annoys me pinche video all at a 45*
Old 04-04-2016, 05:32 PM   #120714
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Rofl

U has mount already? Peekz?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-04-2016, 05:33 PM   #120715
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The screw-mount cao was talking about is the standard screw used on camera tripods and whatnot. Is universal. I bought two of the selfie sticks and use the mounts to hold my phone on tripods. It works really well and holds the phone from the top and bottom. The V10 fits in there so the N4 would definitely fit. Also easy enough to remove the phone from the mount when you park.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Would just need to find a dash/window/vent mount with the screw.
Old 04-04-2016, 05:35 PM   #120716
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Can has peeks of your mount?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B014EM...ezL&ref=plSrch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-04-2016, 05:51 PM   #120717
stonehenge

mira, you could use something like this with the $1 dollar tree mount:

http://www.amazon.com/degrees-Rotati...dp/B00YON8RNG/

See the screw on top? You can put anything on there that uses the standard tripod screw.

This is what the dollar tree mount looks like, pretty sure it's the exact same one:

http://www.amazon.com/LimoStudio-Mon...dp/B00PBCBZJ2/

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

what the dollar tree stick looks like:

Old 04-04-2016, 06:51 PM   #120718
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

U want a dash cam? Look up van tru. Tis what i use and 8t is just plug and play.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

For no shit motorcycle phone mount i use ram mout, but they make units for any application, and ur shit stays put.
Old 04-04-2016, 06:59 PM   #120719
stonehenge

looked up vantrue. look good but $100 pls
Old 04-04-2016, 07:52 PM   #120720
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Gotta pay to play yo
Old 04-04-2016, 07:53 PM   #120721
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
mira, you could use something like this with the $1 dollar tree mount:

http://www.amazon.com/degrees-Rotati...dp/B00YON8RNG/

See the screw on top? You can put anything on there that uses the standard tripod screw.

This is what the dollar tree mount looks like, pretty sure it's the exact same one:

http://www.amazon.com/LimoStudio-Mon...dp/B00PBCBZJ2/

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

what the dollar tree stick looks like:

Oh i see, so i buy the thing from first link, then the selfie stick and mount the selfie stick part on the 1stthing. Correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
U want a dash cam? Look up van tru. Tis what i use and 8t is just plug and play.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

For no shit motorcycle phone mount i use ram mout, but they make units for any application, and ur shit stays put.
Bout anothrr month before i look at bike stuffz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-04-2016, 08:08 PM   #120722
stonehenge

Yeah, it's just a simple screw on/off mount. Go pick up the stick first for $1 and see if you like the mount. Worst case you're out $1 and can take selfies in public and look kinda douchey.
Old 04-04-2016, 08:17 PM   #120723
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Brb finding dollar tree

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-04-2016, 08:33 PM   #120724
TATERNATER
potato tornado

Nono they make this shit for any application, bike, car, boat....

Wait... a month, you say?
Old 04-04-2016, 08:46 PM   #120725
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Si, next monthbill be done with semester. More time to search/learn

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works