Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Music
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2009, 05:25 AM   #1
Ed4x4

Ed4x4 may have a mustache.
Default Punk Goes Pop Vol. II

I dont know how many of you guys are into stuff like this, but the Punk Goes Pop Vol. II is out for download from the right places.

What Goes Around (Justin Timberlake) - Alesana
I Kissed a Girl (Katy Perry) - Attact Attack
...Baby One More Time (Britney Spears) - August Burns Red
Beautiful Girls (Sean Kingston) - Bayside
Disturbia (Rhianna) - The Cab
Flagpole Stellata (Harvey Danger) - Chiodos
Over My Head/Cable Car (The Fray) - A Day to Remember
Smooth (Rob Thomas/Santana) - Escape The Fate
Love Song (Sara Bareilles) - Four Year Strong
When I Grow Up (Pussycat Dolls) - Mayday Parade
Apologize (One Republic) - Silverstein
Toxic (Britney Spears) - A Static Lullaby
Ice Box (Omarion) - There For Tomorrow

The Apologize and Over My Head covers are badass. The rest are decent. I really like covers though. If your into that kinda stuff, I'd check into it, good collection.

lolz. whatever will I do?
Ed4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:39 PM   #2
Joe Kickass
Legends Never Die

Joe Kickass may have a mustache.

All the punk goes albums have always been fun to listen to, this one isn't too bad.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:04 PM   #3
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Punk goes crunk ftw
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:47 AM   #4
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Punk gets sunk. How's that

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:38 AM   #5
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Lol very few of the "Punk Goes..." artists should be considered punk, but I like a lot of it none the less
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 04:42 AM   #6
Ed4x4

Ed4x4 may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Punk goes crunk ftw

lolz. whatever will I do?
Ed4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote