Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2009, 06:36 AM   #1
rollin thunder

rollin thunder may have a mustache.
Default why buy a truck

if your just going to wreck it by lowering it. I mean ok, you like the station wagon look, but lowered trucks look like ass, and not the good ass either, just fat old hairy guy ass.
rollin thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:40 PM   #2
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

its a pretty weak argument to say you wreck it by lowering it, ive seen lifted trucks and stock height trucks wreck as well. and how would you know what old hairy guy ass looks like?
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:57 PM   #3
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Rollin thunder really rolls in with some thunder. It's not a truck site here but there's plenty of truck folks. I'll feed the fire...

IMO it's pretty lame lowering a truck most of the time. It's a rare lowered truck that I see and actually think that it's better that way. I can usually appreciate the effort that went in, and the work that was done; but it just seems opposite the point of using a truck.

The way I see it, lowering is done to make a vehicle able to take curves at higher speeds. A truck is the wrong vehicle for that. I can get in my totally stock economy car and out-handle most lowered trucks. People who lower only for looks are not much different, IMO, than people who put a wing on their Civic only for looks.

The way I see it, a truck is made for doing stuff that a car (or car-based vehicle like a minivan / non-truck SUV) can't do. That could mean hauling loads, towing trailers, or driving on very rough terrain (not just bumpy dirt trails). Lowering a truck usually compromises its ability to do those things; it never increases that ability.

Trucks that I like are trucks that can do MORE stuff than a stock truck. More versatility, more load capacity, more towing capacity, more built-in tools (winches etc), rougher terrain. I saw a Quadrasteer Denali with ladder racks on it the other day and I was in love. That's a truck that can do all kinds of really cool stuff!
Old 07-08-2009, 05:20 PM   #4
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

the same can be said about a lifted truck, you raise it up its going to be harder to load and unload it.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #5
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah, but then it can do more off-roading; and it can still haul just as well (or better), you just struggle loading.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:32 PM   #6
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

both have its pros and cons ive never really liked alot of lifted trucks and my truck is dropped so im being a little biased
Old 07-09-2009, 12:10 AM   #7
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Well, damn. The thread fizzled out. I tried to feed the fire, but we quickly reached "agree to disagree" stage.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:47 AM   #8
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol well only fags drive lifted trucks it goes on lol
Old 07-09-2009, 02:02 AM   #9
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

It's a valiant effort, but alas...to no avail.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:53 AM   #10
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

damn
Old 07-11-2009, 01:41 AM   #11
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

I love the 2 person argument and the OP hasn't chimed in again. Damn pussy RT!!

I like both. I never owned a lowered or a lifted truck before so I can't comment on drivablitiy.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:52 AM   #12
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I thought you have a lowered truck and a stock height dually, Shaggy.
Old 07-11-2009, 03:45 AM   #13
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

honestly if done right dropped trucks can ride the same as stock height trucks, other than scrapping your lower valence down a straight flat road it feels stock. I cant say that about lifted trucks because I havent ridden one, but I would assume it would be the same concept
Old 07-16-2009, 03:45 PM   #14
Jetts

Jetts may have a mustache.

fuck lowered trucks!
Jetts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:23 PM   #15
Cartwright

Cartwright may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetts View Post
fuck lowered trucks!
Cartwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:15 PM   #16
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I think the worst lowered truck ever would be a red and grey obs ecsb, who the fuck would lower something like that? srsly. If someone were to do that, the ONLY way they could redeem themselves would be to send me their center console.

Oh and lifted red rcsb are gay unless the rear axle is sent to me also.

kthxbi
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:16 PM   #17
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I hate douchebags with caca brown lifted trucks, theyre such douche canoes
Old 07-27-2009, 09:19 PM   #18
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
I hate douchebags with caca brown lifted trucks, theyre such douche canoes
if the fugly lowered red/grey shitbox would send its center console to the caca brown lifted douche canoe, i think both would become quite respectable vehicles
Old 07-27-2009, 09:20 PM   #19
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
if the fugly lowered red/grey shitbox would send its center console to the caca brown lifted douche canoe, i think both would become quite respectable vehicles
i dont think teh douche with the red and gray hunk'a shit may get it this week havent heard from teh center console owner
Old 07-27-2009, 09:22 PM   #20
stonehenge

the douche canoe driver is very patient
Old 07-27-2009, 09:22 PM   #21
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Someone wanna send me a front axle? My differential makes unhappy noise when in 4wd.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:23 PM   #22
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
the douche canoe driver is very patient
very

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Someone wanna send me a front axle? My differential makes unhappy noise when in 4wd.
2WD FTW
Old 07-27-2009, 10:06 PM   #23
TURBO V6
Im walking on sunshine!

TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.

Got get up to get down.
TURBO V6 is offline   Reply With Quote