Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2012, 04:54 AM   #26
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Gun Down Gungan Champion Stande Champion
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

nope nothing special but I think thats why I like them ....I like swishers better but they don't sell the cream anymore and those be my fav's
Old 03-11-2012, 04:57 AM   #27
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Actually I don't think I've tried the cream ones I have tried the normal black n milds and the Wine ones but not the Cream. Might get those after I'm done with these strawberry ones.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:33 PM   #28
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I want to buy my brother-in-law some cigars for Christmas. He's from a classic stereotypical Italian family and seems to know cigars to some extent (I know nothing) and has a humidor. I know he has blue-label Acid Kubas, not sure what else.

Any suggestions, what to get and where to get it? I'd like to spend maybe $30-40 on him.
Old 11-15-2013, 09:02 PM   #29
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Exploding cigars. Acme style

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:07 PM   #30
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Acids and Cohibas aren't bad imo
Old 11-15-2013, 09:12 PM   #31
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
just picked up some Middleton's Black & Mild cream flavored smokes I haven't had one since summer been wanting one here lately

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:42 PM   #32
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Acids and Cohibas aren't bad imo
Cohibas be one of the better cheap cigars. Use to smoke them all the time.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:43 PM   #33
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

I like the coffee and flavored cigars personally.

Tatiana makes great ones
Old 11-16-2013, 06:15 PM   #34
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

Drew Estates Javas and Isla Del Sols.

Rocky Patel Decades are good too.
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:48 PM   #35
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I want to buy my brother-in-law some cigars for Christmas. He's from a classic stereotypical Italian family and seems to know cigars to some extent (I know nothing) and has a humidor. I know he has blue-label Acid Kubas, not sure what else.

Any suggestions, what to get and where to get it? I'd like to spend maybe $30-40 on him.
Cao - what are you looking for?

If you want to buy online, famous-smoke is having a big sale (coupons and such). Also, if you want to save money there is cigarmonster.com and cigarbid.com which are like auction/sale sites for cigars.

Acids are flavor infused cigars. If you aren't really sure what he likes, you could pick him up a sampler on famous-smoke or other websites (cigarsinternational, jr cigars, similar).

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 12:00 AM   #36
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Well that's the problem, I don't know what I'm looking for. Those seem like good tips though, perhaps I'll follow up with those sites.
Old 11-17-2013, 03:52 AM   #37
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

i no nothin about smogies

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 11:03 PM   #38
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Ive liked just about every Drew Estates cigar. Priced good as well.
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 08:58 PM   #39
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Well, I kinda forgot aboot this, then decided to support a local business. Went to a store that was highly recommended, Mr. Cigar, but did not get any advice, just "this is what we have".
Old 11-27-2013, 10:32 PM   #40
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 11-29-2013, 04:36 PM   #41
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-cigar-sampler-bundles
Quote:
Cigar Sampler Bundles

Black Friday Sampler $30
  • Don Barreto Robusto
    Fonseca 5-50
    La Aurora Escogidos Robusto
    La Floridita Gold Robusto
    Oliva Serie G Robusto
    Olor Fuerte Robusto
    Patel Bros. Next Generation Robusto
    Rocky Patel The Edge Lite Toro
    Vega Fina Robusto
    Includes a torch lighter

Oliva Black Friday Sampler $40
  • Nub Cameroon 460
    Nub Connecticut 460
    Nub Habano 460
    Nub Habano 460
    Oliva Cain 550 Habano
    Oliva Cain Daytona Corona
    Oliva Cain F 550
    Oliva Connecticut Reserve Double Toro
    Oliva Serie G Double Robusto
    Oliva Serie G Robusto
    Oliva Serie O Robusto
    Padilla Crianza Robusto
    Padilla La Reserva Double Toro
    Padilla La Reserva Double Toro
    Made in Nicaragua
Thoughts on either of those?
Old 11-29-2013, 10:50 PM   #42
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

The thirty dollar set is decent.
Old 11-30-2013, 12:13 AM   #43
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Got a chance to do some recon while babysitting nephew. Saw 3 different cigars in his humidor (glass top, wasn't going to open it).

1. Cusano 18 Double Connecticut Churchill
http://www.baracoacigars.com/Product...e=797865150413

2. Avo Uvezian.
http://www.miamicigarshop.com/Avo-Pu...rs_p_1101.html

3. Puros Indios
http://www.purosindioscigars.com/Pur...s/Default.aspx

I was unable to get more detail on exactly which varieties the Avos and Puros are but the links go to pages whose pictures match the labels, rather than merely the same brand.

"Churchill" specifies the size/shape, right? They were all the same length and diameter.

So, does any of that mean anything about what he likes, other than merely more of the same ones?
Old 11-30-2013, 12:29 AM   #44
Dubyagee

http://www.amazingcigarbargains.com/cigar-shapes-sizes/

I prefer Toro and Torpedo.

Looks like he prefers medium strength non infused for that humidor. Acid is an infused brand for the most part and he should be keeping those in a separate humidor.

I would get him an Drew Estates Sampler and Patel bros medium sampler.
Old 11-30-2013, 12:40 AM   #45
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubyagee View Post
Acid is an infused brand for the most part and he should be keeping those in a separate humidor.
I did not see any of those Acids in that humidor, don't know if he doesn't keep them around or if he has a second humidor.

Thanks for the suggestions!
Old 11-30-2013, 05:48 PM   #46
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Ordered that $30 Groupon set.
http://www.famous-smoke.com/black+fr...ars/item+41703
Would people really pay $80 for it?

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

...also, wife ordered that set and a humidor for me.

She's not good at surprise gifts.
Old 12-15-2013, 02:22 PM   #47
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

So, in the meantime I've taken up pipe smoking. It's quite pleasant. It's got some real advantages over cigars. Can smoke pipe tobacco indoors without leaving a permanent smell, and while smoking it smells nice to other occupants of the room (wife loves the smell). Can smoke a little bit or a lot. Can keep the cost way down and smoke more (even if smoking high quality) for much less money. No nasty cigar mouth the next morning. No humidor; if you buy it in a tin then you can age it for years in the sealed tin, or after opening it you can stick it in a mason jar.

Of course there are some disadvantages too. It takes more effort, practice, skill. You can't put it down for a few minutes and expect it to be lit when you pick it up. Gotta keep taking small puffs ("sipping") at least a few times per minute. You need to use and maintain equipment. With cigars there's just the humidor, but with pipes you ought to clean them often (a few times per session at least). If you're going somewhere to smoke you need to bring equipment. Gotta re-light often (less with experience, I assume), and manage the tobacco and ash in the pipe.

I'm smoking out of corncob pipes. They're cheap, they're very easy (no need to break them in, season them, build cake, whatever), they're pleasant. I have a Missouri Meerschaum, the only brand name that I know of in cobs, and some eBay Chinese ones. The MM isn't expensive ($5-10) but man those eBay ones are $1.50.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271261977585
Can buy a bunch and give some away, use for decoration (I've got one sticking out of the beak of a wooden parrot on my desk at work), pre-load a few for the day, dedicate one to each different blend you smoke, use them disposably, whatever. They smoke every bit as nicely as the MM, though with a slightly less free draw. They probably won't last as long due to lack of finish (just a raw dried out cob material, apparently not treated at all), but that same lack of finish is much more interesting to feel and see.

For the tobacco I bought a sampler pack from these guys:
http://www.milantobacco.com/milanpipetobacco.htm
Also a big bag of Admiral's Choice Cherry Cavendish drugstore tobacco. That cheap stuff is tough to keep lit even after drying it for a few days.

All in all I'm enjoying it.
Old 12-15-2013, 05:52 PM   #48
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

cao so fancy

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 07:22 PM   #49
stonehenge

I picked up a pipe and bag of vanilla tobacco from a Walgreens years ago. Smoking a pipe is smooth as fuck, so much enjoys. I didn't take care of the tobacco and ended up throwing it away. I need to clean out the pipe, buy a new tip/filter/whatever they call it and get into it again.

Plus, feel like a sir while smoking pipe.
Old 12-16-2013, 01:05 AM   #50
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Remove the filter. Most pipe smokers reportedly prefer no filter.

Prolly didn't need to throw away the tobacco. If it dried out too much it can be rehydrated. If it got moldy then it's no good, of course. I have some tobacco that is 7-10 years old that I bought to experiment with rolling, two packs, one was open. I tried the open one today, it smokes well and is still flavorful. The sealed one will surely be good, people purposely age sealed pipe tobacco for years (granted that's not cheap drugstore crap in a plastic pouch, it's quality stuff in tins).