Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2010, 10:21 PM   #276
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:31 PM   #277
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
The little brick that plugs into the wall lights up or the port on the phone?
teh wall thing, and teh blinker thing on teh phone turns orange

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:32 PM   #278
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cez, go to mobihun.com on your phone, they haz many good wallpapers for yo tash
Old 02-08-2010, 10:38 PM   #279
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

orale

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

wtf. i see pr0n links
:beheadswan:

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-08-2010, 10:39 PM   #280
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

WIN!
Old 02-08-2010, 10:40 PM   #281
stonehenge

Old 02-08-2010, 10:40 PM   #282
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

do not need pr0n links on phone

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-08-2010, 10:42 PM   #283
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

u haz enough anime pr0n on uz bamf pc ke no?
Old 02-08-2010, 10:42 PM   #284
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no need for phone pr0n

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-08-2010, 10:45 PM   #285
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

i can haz elf nalga pr0n?
Old 02-08-2010, 10:46 PM   #286
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
no need for phone pr0n
does not compute
Old 02-08-2010, 10:47 PM   #287
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
i can haz elf nalga pr0n?
sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
does not compute
it does

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-08-2010, 10:49 PM   #288
stonehenge

I saw this and was like "hmm looks okay, almost exactly like an iphone. no keyboard ftl, but nice nonetheless "

But I wonder how the back looks?

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Cez, you download manga reader yet?
Old 02-08-2010, 10:53 PM   #289
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no i hazznt

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

what htc be that?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-08-2010, 10:54 PM   #290
stonehenge

HTC Incredible, coming to VZW pero who knows when.

Mira:

Video page
Full screen
Old 02-08-2010, 10:56 PM   #291
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

beasty looking fuck. snapdragon?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-08-2010, 10:57 PM   #292
stonehenge

si, same as N1
Old 02-08-2010, 10:57 PM   #293
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-08-2010, 10:58 PM   #294
stonehenge

Old 02-08-2010, 11:14 PM   #295
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

1Ghz
Old 02-08-2010, 11:19 PM   #296
stonehenge

by the time our 2yrs of Droid are up, we will probably have some nomness to choose from. Probably some nice HTCs as well as a Droid 2 or Droid 3 or some shit

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Note: "by the time our 2yrs of Droid are up" assumes we can wait that long. This is the happiest I've ever been with a phone srsly and I think I'll be keeping it longer than all the others. But then again, new shit comes out all the time so who knows.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:37 PM   #297
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

srsly....i might just jump to some other carried to get bamfer fon
Old 02-08-2010, 11:41 PM   #298
stonehenge

rofl I won't do that, I likes mah VZW. But I can't guarantee I won't get b0n0r for a new phone at some point
Old 02-08-2010, 11:46 PM   #299
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Ima be like:

fuck you, fuck you, fuck you...ur cool, fuck you...aight im out
Old 02-08-2010, 11:55 PM   #300
stonehenge

you go where the nomz be at

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

sholes.info is down so the guy posted:

Quote:
Our accounts are suspended for the time being (this means smupdater is broken too)

for now, sit back and watch fuzzy kittens:

[yt]video of fluffeh kitteh[yt]