Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2011, 08:14 PM   #13051
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

i do know the OG D1 was to small for me. havent tried any android devices other than the OG D1 and DX.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:16 PM   #13052
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

sorry about the lil hands brah
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:20 PM   #13053
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Woke up today and le Fascinate wouldn't power on. I'd left it charging overnight. Pulled the battery and it still wouldn't come on. After sitting all day it's finally decided to work again. Wtf

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:24 PM   #13054
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

that is interesting... don't you have a spare battery somewhere? maybe the battery is shorting out or something
Old 11-08-2011, 10:57 PM   #13055
billnewl
North Raised, South Bound

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

Wan, you resize this for an avie for me?

Old 11-08-2011, 11:10 PM   #13056
stonehenge

a cat?

of course

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

le done

Old 11-08-2011, 11:12 PM   #13057
billnewl

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

Tank you very mush
Old 11-08-2011, 11:14 PM   #13058
stonehenge

and for cat avy
Old 11-08-2011, 11:36 PM   #13059
billnewl

LoL, Thanks for teh repz
Old 11-09-2011, 11:16 PM   #13060
billnewl

"This is with lots of surfing and screen brightness at max [PIC]" - p3fgt

Old 11-09-2011, 11:55 PM   #13061
stonehenge

Not sure if believe that fgt.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:20 AM   #13062
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Here's an interesting fact. I didn't restore flash player on my phone after a reflash and my battery life is noticeably better.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Old 11-10-2011, 01:13 AM   #13063
billnewl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Not sure if believe that fgt.
He also said he was losing about 10% per hour, just like the Bionic, so if nothing else that does tell us the battery is comparable to the Bionic.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

"So sitting here with the nexus, bionic, and razor...guess which has no signal? That's right the bionic..the other two have lte/4g" - p3fgt
Old 11-10-2011, 01:19 AM   #13064
stonehenge

nice so they must have newer radios
Old 11-10-2011, 07:56 PM   #13065
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Since flashing back to CM7 I haven't had anymore issues with le Fascinate. Just waiting for the Ice Cream Sandwich AOSP to get the bugs worked out before I mess with it again. In the meantime, I had no idea CM had an option for kill the clock/etc on the lockscreen. Looks mash better now. :obligatorymegusta:

Old 11-10-2011, 08:05 PM   #13066
billnewl

I can't get tether to work with this Alfonso's 2.3.7 ROM
Old 11-10-2011, 08:08 PM   #13067
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Since flashing back to CM7 I haven't had anymore issues with le Fascinate. Just waiting for the Ice Cream Sandwich AOSP to get the bugs worked out before I mess with it again. In the meantime, I had no idea CM had an option for kill the clock/etc on the lockscreen. Looks mash better now. :obligatorymegusta:

[IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g194/06cs/screenshot-1320928696872.png[IMG]
you made it CLEANER? thought would be like "zomg cm7 lets me add icons to lockscreen wooooo"

Quote:
Originally Posted by billnewl View Post
I can't get tether to work with this Alfonso's 2.3.7 ROM
peter rhymes with pen0r just saying
Old 11-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #13068
billnewl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
peter rhymes with pen0r just saying
Orly? Pee-tawr = Pee-nawr?
Old 11-10-2011, 09:24 PM   #13069
stonehenge

yezzir
Old 11-10-2011, 09:25 PM   #13070
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Has weird problem

I has contacts stored, but say a call/text comes in, it shows phone # and not name.

Also, this mofo isn't syncing all my FB pics. I like the contacts to be sync'd. The pics are cool to me.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

are signed in under moto FB, and has FB app.
But see no option to tell it what to sync and when..blah/blah/blah
Old 11-10-2011, 09:28 PM   #13071
stonehenge

Can't help with the FB shit since ffb but the number instead of name thing could be that you don't have area codes on the numbers or something?
Old 11-10-2011, 09:31 PM   #13072
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

no, have them stored properly.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:29 PM   #13073
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Might be some sort of weird Moto-setting someone in the Phone or Contacts app. Mine went crazy one day after a reflash and did that same thing, but turned out I had "filter landline numbers" checked.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Flashed le Roboto font from ICS awhile ago,

Old 11-10-2011, 10:32 PM   #13074
billnewl

Where can I get said flash-able Roboto font?
Old 11-10-2011, 10:55 PM   #13075
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1309557

Reboot Recovery
Mount /system
Flash .zip
Prawfit

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Somewhere Mike is weeping silently at the thought of not being able to flash anything on his ******