Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-12-2014, 11:33 PM   #22176
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

any yall nigas do fighting games. evo 2014 this weekend. twitch streaming the main stuffs. is pretty bamf

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:34 PM   #22177
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i like them every now and then pero end up getting bored or frustrated with them and stop playing them

did you grab skullgirls or the street fighter that was on ps+ not long ago?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:39 PM   #22178
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

no. havent gotten any games since mercenary kings rofl. i need to

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-12-2014, 11:43 PM   #22179
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

WTF

You're paying for PS+, you should be "purchasing" every game that looks like you might want to play it at some point foo, especially since you have two consoles that get free games.

First Tuesday evening of every month, open up this link:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...SPLUSFREEGAMES

Then buy allthethings.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:50 PM   #22180
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

tahts true

should start dling

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-13-2014, 12:03 AM   #22181
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
"fan art"

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
any yall nigas do fighting games. evo 2014 this weekend. twitch streaming the main stuffs. is pretty bamf
I have street fighter 4, mortal kombat, injustice, dead or alive 5, marvel vs capcom 3, and the blazblu game that came out on PS+. That's the past few years anyway.

I'm really looking forward to Guilty Gear Xrd, looks legit.

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 12:14 AM   #22182
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

watching this KOF xiii stream makes me want to get one or two games to try out

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-13-2014, 01:00 AM   #22183
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

King of Fighters has always looked fun, I've thought about getting one to try out. XIII looks pretty good. Steam version is newer but still cheaper than the fucking console versions lol.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Guilty Gear Xrd looks amazing though, one of the best looking anime inspired art styles of any game I've seen.

Old 07-13-2014, 01:04 AM   #22184
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

me bro has on ps3. was good. pretty technical i think. enjoyed. wonder if its on ps4

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-13-2014, 03:21 AM   #22185
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I'm decent at fighting games, and even in arcades and stuff back in my elementary/middle school days I was good enough to hold my own at street fighter and mortal kombat. I'm nowhere near as good as some of those pro guys though, they're freaking ridiculous with their combos/juggles and canceling/blocking. It's ridiculous because it's like they anticipate each other and can block everything and whoever makes the first mistake is almost fucked, unless the other pulls off some insane combo and comes back to win.

Old 07-13-2014, 03:24 AM   #22186
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

noticed that watching the tourney. these dudes bait the other into a move they know they can repel/fight back on and jsut sweep foos completely. its crazy watching.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-13-2014, 03:44 AM   #22187
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I remember being pretty decent in Street Fighter with Dhalsim and Guile. I always liked to play as Scorpion and Baraka in Mortal Kombat.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Guess everyone has their main characters they like to play as.

Old 07-13-2014, 03:57 AM   #22188
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

and characters that are win all around. i swear the whole tourney shit was like the same 10 characters out of like 20 in KOF. and when i watched the marvel vs capcom 3 every fucking dude had doctor doom in their roster shit got repetitive often

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-13-2014, 06:36 AM   #22189
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Yeah usually there is at least one over powered character that everyone loves to use. I remember in the last mortal kombat everyone loved using kung lao and kabal for some reason.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

They usually have some stupid spammable special or an insane combo.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Holy shit I just watched a guy fighting magneto with wolverine and he was getting the shit beat out of him, then out of nowhere launches into a combo that takes magnetos full fucking health bar away all the while air juggling the shit out of him...insane.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

Wolverine was my main character in Marvel vs Capcom 3, but just because he's one of my favorite comic book characters lol.

Old 07-13-2014, 07:57 AM   #22190
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol yea. saw dat often. easier to happen in marvel vs capcom tho since i think theres more movement there compared to MK and KOF. shits fun. need dem ps4 ports

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-13-2014, 06:11 PM   #22191
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://kotaku.com/tekken-7-announced...ium=Socialflow

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-14-2014, 03:24 AM   #22192
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

^ was just shown trailer at evo. more info at comic con

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-14-2014, 04:18 AM   #22193
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

lol raijin fight on muramasa is so jesty.

I love when the little green dude fuujin says he can't get enough of that ass.

Old 07-14-2014, 07:12 AM   #22194
stonehenge

Rofl

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 07-15-2014, 04:55 AM   #22195
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nailz

http://www.amiami.jp/top/detail/deta...06926&page=top

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-15-2014, 07:53 PM   #22196
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

Not a jubilee fan, but god damn...

Would rather have this one I think:

http://www.amiami.jp/top/detail/deta...%24pagecnt%3D1

Dat Mystique

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

Sakura Spirit, As Told By Steam Reviews

lol at some of the reviews of that game...

...makes me want to get it...

:noshame:

Old 07-15-2014, 10:50 PM   #22197
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Damn, no Job Fair thursday now.

OH WELL I GUESS ILL PLAY DESTINY ALL FUCKING DAY

Old 07-15-2014, 11:11 PM   #22198
stonehenge

can't wait for dat beta
Old 07-15-2014, 11:16 PM   #22199
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

blaek prawlee bailed on job fair

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-15-2014, 11:21 PM   #22200
stonehenge

srs, fair probably got upgraded because there were too many jerbs for current venue but he be like "it's not at the original venue, might as well not go "