Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-13-2011, 05:06 PM   #12401
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Default Re: Anime

I dunno if I trust buyin dvds from random peeps. After seeing Cez I dunno..... I might get the dvds skeeted on or some sort of body discharge lollll
Old 04-13-2011, 05:09 PM   #12402
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Oooooo that sounds pimp. Lol like when I bought Anchorman lol came with a pack of trading cards lol with the news cast on them
I wanted to buy one pero didnt have teh cash back then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
If you don't mind buying from random peeps on Amazon, you could get all the DVD's there for not too much.

Vol.1: http://www.amazon.com/Hellsing-Impur...2709991&sr=1-1
Vol.2: http://www.amazon.com/Hellsing-Blood...2709991&sr=1-3
Vol.3: http://www.amazon.com/Hellsing-Searc...2709991&sr=1-2
Vol.4: http://www.amazon.com/Hellsing-Etern...2709991&sr=1-6

Or box set of them all http://www.amazon.com/Hellsing-Compl...2710236&sr=1-1

But if it is $30-40 for a bluray with all of them, that sounds better LOL

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

The DVDs for Ultimate are a lot more expensive than the ones for the OG series
Teh dvds are the first series, only 12 eps. The ultimate is the second making. Follows original manga story. Teh first series stops as its getting good. The ultimate has gone way more further. Surpassed the first anime syopping point in like teh 2nd or 3rd ova. Way mlre blood and gore i ovas. Longer too. Like 40 minutes each
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:13 PM   #12403
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

So I should go with ultimate? Since its bettah. , I remember watching all the og ones b4 so maybe I should just get new ones
Old 04-13-2011, 05:16 PM   #12404
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

get all of them
Old 04-13-2011, 05:18 PM   #12405
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

I didnt like the first ones because it just ends abruptly.

Id get the ultimate ovas since it has pretty much everything from the 1st anime in it and then more
Old 04-13-2011, 05:20 PM   #12406
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

RightStuf has Ultimate DVD 1 and Ultimate DVD 3 Limited Edition

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:22 PM   #12407
Mr.Rogers

:Hmm:
Old 04-13-2011, 05:23 PM   #12408
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yea i couldnt find a limited edition one for the 2nd one. Ill get on br if i find out they will make em
Old 04-13-2011, 06:27 PM   #12409
Mr.Rogers

This is making me want to do a hellsing fan art ....
Old 04-13-2011, 06:33 PM   #12410
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

:datAlucard:

need to watch the Hellsings, I remember watching a few eps on that WinampTV shit in like 2004 or 2005
Old 04-13-2011, 06:40 PM   #12411
Mr.Rogers

Lolllll that shiiet was oldschool
Old 04-13-2011, 06:58 PM   #12412
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Do some artwork of the chick...what was her name?
Old 04-13-2011, 07:05 PM   #12413
Mr.Rogers

Witch one Seras Victoria or Integra Hellsing?
Old 04-13-2011, 07:10 PM   #12414
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Seras

So from what i read so far is that itll be a bluraybox containing volimllumes 1-5. dfw. Not sure on price. Ive seen $200 and a release date of july. Should be summer release to be broad
Old 04-13-2011, 07:11 PM   #12415
Mr.Rogers

Dayyyyyummmm that's alot but DFW I bet hd quality is sexxxxy
Old 04-13-2011, 07:22 PM   #12416
stonehenge

i watched Black Lagoon in 1080p
Old 04-13-2011, 07:26 PM   #12417
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Rogers. I read they redrew many scenes to hd or whateverfor the new editions. Dfw
Old 04-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #12418
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post

Rogers. I read they redrew many scenes to hd or whateverfor the new editions. Dfw
that's sexxxy as fack. I havent seen an anime in HD is niiice? Or not much diff from dvd
Old 04-13-2011, 07:50 PM   #12419
stonehenge

1080p =

shit, i've been watching the Gundam 00s in 720 and its sex also
Old 04-13-2011, 07:52 PM   #12420
Mr.Rogers

That's awesome what's the diff like the lines are way sharper? And colors more deep?
Old 04-13-2011, 07:54 PM   #12421
stonehenge

yeah

i still need to give you that hard drive w/ C2 and the criminal minds fo yo woman, I can throw a black lagoon episode on there for you to try
Old 04-13-2011, 07:56 PM   #12422
Mr.Rogers

Yeee that sounds pimp. I have to put ps3 in living room again lolllll faaaack. Cuz i am playing dragon age 2 on it
Old 04-13-2011, 07:57 PM   #12423
stonehenge

netflix = i haven't played ps3 in forever
Old 04-13-2011, 07:59 PM   #12424
Mr.Rogers

Lol ya luckily I got wii there but still she gonna use mah ps3 now
Old 04-13-2011, 08:03 PM   #12425
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Anime in hd. Fukken sex. Cant go bck to regular shit after watching bluray. Pero can wath streaming vids. Depth of color, sharp lines, bamf backgrounds to. All looks bamf