Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-13-2012, 05:37 AM   #16126
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Dem boners

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:41 AM   #16127
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

not just any boners brah, amazing ones 8=====D
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:44 AM   #16128
MikeH
waffler

Got 4 hours screen on time with standard battery

Old 03-13-2012, 05:46 AM   #16129
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

deeeeyum, why you using the regular batter? thinness?

I'm at 2:44 screen on, 13:48 total, and 16% left. At 100% brightness.

What was your brightness at?
Old 03-13-2012, 05:49 AM   #16130
MikeH
waffler

Because I tether all day at work and no wants to fry extended battery so I just keep the standard one in.

Brightness be auto.

Old 03-13-2012, 05:50 AM   #16131
stonehenge

your standard lasted that long while tethering? wifi or usb?
Old 03-13-2012, 05:52 AM   #16132
MikeH
waffler

USB

Old 03-13-2012, 05:58 AM   #16133
stonehenge

ah ok so it charges half-ass like all day, that splainz it you sneaky bastard
Old 03-13-2012, 06:04 AM   #16134
MikeH
waffler

I pull it off charger in morning and plug it back in when I get to work. When I leave work it's at 100%, lasted 9 1/2 hours or so with 4 hours screen on after I unplugged.

Old 03-13-2012, 06:31 AM   #16135
stonehenge

Old 03-13-2012, 06:02 PM   #16136
MikeH
waffler

Is there anyway to access the activation screen without a data wipe? Every so often tethering stops working but if I wipe its all good. Im certain that activating it again is what is fixing it though.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:16 PM   #16137
stonehenge

won't *228 do that?
Old 03-13-2012, 06:28 PM   #16138
MikeH
waffler

yeah, if you want yo fry your sim
Old 03-13-2012, 06:29 PM   #16139
stonehenge

well that's a handy feature

you better be helpful today
Old 03-13-2012, 07:00 PM   #16140
MikeH
waffler

Old 03-13-2012, 11:12 PM   #16141
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Curious, any of you Dx guys have your keyboard show up pure white w/ no keys and 3 blue glowing spots on it? Mine was doing this all day the other day when trying to text, then it decided to reboot while running google navigation.

I'm Dx incompatible it feels like
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 11:24 PM   #16142
MikeH
waffler

Fairly certain that you are the only one rolling stock.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:27 PM   #16143
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

I am running better keyboard.

What would it take to get Gary to root and ROM? Hell, i had problems with my OG D1 but gave it another shot and havent looked back.

(tapatalk)

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 11:31 PM   #16144
stonehenge

When I ran stock I never had that issue but I wasn't on this new build either. Gary you could always install a keyboard from the market to try out, they don't require root or anything. Better Keyboard, Go Keyboard, etc.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

btw VZW charged my bill $320 for the phone if they are using 9.x% tax then they charged me $299 for the phone instead of the agreed $239. Need to call and go Cez on them.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:35 PM   #16145
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

im stock just rooted........but i removed all the bloat

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

im using a inspire

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 11:39 PM   #16146
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
btw VZW charged my bill $320 for the phone if they are using 9.x% tax then they charged me $299 for the phone instead of the agreed $239. Need to call and go Cez on them.
they pulled this shit on me way back in the day when flip phones were cool. teh lady we ordered from over the phone hooked us up and when we got the phones, they were regular priced
Old 03-14-2012, 06:10 AM   #16147
stonehenge

Figured it out. They charged full price for it but credited the account $60 so our total bill for the phone plus normal bill is $60 less than it should be.

Old 03-14-2012, 07:22 AM   #16148
MikeH
waffler

Interesting. So that can credit your account for no reason but can't adjust prices of phones?

Old 03-14-2012, 07:26 AM   #16149
stonehenge

Seems that way and waifu just noticed that the credit was applied weird. They did some kind of "adjustment" of -$30 to my line and another -$30 to her line O_o

shady CSR ftw
Old 03-14-2012, 07:28 AM   #16150
MikeH
waffler

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus