Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-29-2012, 04:24 AM   #15626
brobradh77

brobradh77 chose to FI & DILbrobradh77 chose to FI & DIL

I have a droid D4..so Downloading this would be a good thing?
brobradh77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:26 AM   #15627
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Yea except I think it breaks the front cam on your phone. At least aokp does.

Sent from my Liquid powered Galaxy Nexus
Old 02-29-2012, 05:03 AM   #15628
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The D4 (and every other recent Motorola phone) has a locked bootloader which makes it quite a bit harder for developers to work with. So a lot of roms could have broken parts (like the front camera that Mike mentioned).

Also, you don't just download it and run it. You'll need to root your phone first (usually fairly easy) and then flash/install a recovery for your phone, then you'd be able to flash a rom.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:54 AM   #15629
brobradh77

brobradh77 chose to FI & DILbrobradh77 chose to FI & DIL

Ummm yeah..lol. i am too much a chicken turd to try and root my phone....Have you ever known someone that if it van happen it does? I am that guy...lol
brobradh77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:52 AM   #15630
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

sounds like JayBo

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Just noticed the GNex is listed at $249 now I hope I can get $100 off of that, DFW $149 GNex

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Whenever I click on a phone on VZWs site, it sends me to some blank page. Maybe their switching shit over to the Leap Day pricing
Old 02-29-2012, 06:57 AM   #15631
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

GNex shows $299 for me. Are you logged in to your account? Maybe you haz upgrade credit.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:13 AM   #15632
stonehenge

I'm logged in but I don't have an upgrade available

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Screenshot of the first few devices I see:

Those can't be the leap day discount prices because it actually says $100 and the GNex definitely wan't $349

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Now no matter what I click, it forwards me to http://www.verizonwireless.com/backbutton.html

I think they're changing shit around.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Rofl yeah even going to just verizonwireless.com forwards me to that blank page. But if I go to the leap day URL it forwards me to http://www.verizonwireless.com/4glte-devices.shtml which actually works and shows the cheaper prices
Old 02-29-2012, 07:15 AM   #15633
MikeH
waffler

What I see on my phone

Old 02-29-2012, 07:16 AM   #15634
stonehenge

fuckin tapatalk, that shit is unreadable
Old 02-29-2012, 07:18 AM   #15635
MikeH
waffler

It's just normal prices but has the leap year banner saying $100 off.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:22 AM   #15636
stonehenge

mine has the $50 reduced and the banner up top well I'll expect $199 and maybe get lucky and get $149

or get unlucky and not get the upgrade moved will call tomorrow, calling at midnight is asking for trouble i think

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Got it to log me out and it still shows the $50 lower prices, wonder why i see them and you dont
Old 02-29-2012, 02:01 PM   #15637
stonehenge

Well this morning the site was still screwy for me but closing the browser and reopening it fixed it, now it shows the GNex for $199

RAZR Maxx is also $199, have informed dad to jump on dat
Old 02-29-2012, 02:22 PM   #15638
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

is this price using an upgrade?
Old 02-29-2012, 02:51 PM   #15639
stonehenge

yep, upgrade or new contract
Old 02-29-2012, 02:54 PM   #15640
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Boo.

DFW Razr.. I think.. kinda. lol.

My mom wants me to get an iPhone 5
Old 02-29-2012, 02:56 PM   #15641
stonehenge

they haven't even announced an iPhone 5 yet...
Old 02-29-2012, 03:13 PM   #15642
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

She swears they are coming out next month. I dunno wtf she's reading
Old 02-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #15643
stonehenge

I mean there is always a new iPhone coming and the next one SHOULD be the iP5 but I don't think there are any dates yet

btw, @ http://www.theverge.com/2012/2/29/28...und-limitation
Old 02-29-2012, 04:07 PM   #15644
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I still has not removed bloat from Bionic.

i too lazy to do it, plus scared kinda.

DNFW to fux up phone again

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

BTW.. DO NOT move the DLNA fucking bullshit.. I get FC's every 2 seconds now... Can't do a goddam thing.. now what?
Old 02-29-2012, 04:16 PM   #15645
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Ha! Fu morltorola. Fixed

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
Old 02-29-2012, 04:28 PM   #15646
stonehenge

put it back? lol

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

If any of you want to buy some music, Google Music is having a sale, lots of albums for $3 each, some are pretty decent: http://phandroid.com/2012/02/29/toda...r-only-3-each/
Old 02-29-2012, 04:29 PM   #15647
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Buy Music?

Old 02-29-2012, 04:38 PM   #15648
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:41 PM   #15649
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
Buy Music?

i with this guy

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:43 PM   #15650
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
Buy Music?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
If any of you want to buy some music, Google Music is having a sale, lots of albums for $3 each, some are pretty decent: http://phandroid.com/2012/02/29/toda...r-only-3-each/