Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2016, 11:51 PM   #123001
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

hope they plan to meet their end at car crusher

fuckin shit man

regulator and pump easy fixes. although i think you said you had cut hole in trunk to easily reach pump?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 12:17 AM   #123002
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Put both CVs together, one whole CV result.
Old 12-08-2016, 01:47 AM   #123003
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

wan gimme dem head gaskets, joo can have me fuel pump/regulator combo

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

the leak seems to be coming from around the area where the trans meets the engine

if that doesnt work, its 3rd pic here
http://www.pantherbb.com/p71intercep...p71/index.html

any of yall know what that thing with the red cap near oil pan is?

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

hmm, is that the starter?

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

dammit now im all sorts of fuck. taht page has some good info

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-08-2016, 03:55 AM   #123004
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yep, that's the starter.

Leak in the described area would normally be assumed to be rear main seal, but I'm still going with head gasket.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:01 AM   #123005
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cao if you jinx this ima butchers a cao

dads gonna contact our bamf mexicanic friend. keeping cv in parking spot til monday

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-08-2016, 04:15 AM   #123006
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

gotta do joo upkeeps cez

KCV went into overheat mode over le summer

I was about 30 mins from home

stopped at a gas station and bought a big bottle of water. Filled up radiator on the way home every few miles. Car still kept overheating

Went to mechanic the next day. Had cracked radiator. Got replaced. Was under $300

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 12-08-2016 at 04:21 AM.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 04:17 AM   #123007
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeah i woud MF. was too stressed over every other thing going on i assumed car was ok if it kept running. cv did me well. hope its not expensive fix. either way, probably can afford to fix.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-08-2016, 04:32 AM   #123008
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Jinx schminx. Rear main seal is no picnic either.
Old 12-08-2016, 05:13 AM   #123009
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fidil full 5.0 engine then

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-08-2016, 06:02 PM   #123010
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wait wait wait. Mine was leaking coolant from what appeared to be that area. Ended up being a metal tube that runs through the valley under the intake manifold. Bitch was leaking into the valley and dripping out the back.

Get a light and see if you can see under the manifold somewhere and see if its wet.

Sent from my LG V20

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Not my pic but its the black tube in the middle:

Sent from my LG V20
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 06:18 PM   #123011
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fak it got cold out. almost 50 out there.

so i went to check cv out a bit. its now dripping.

took a look around manifold (tried taking plastic cover off and couldnt) didnt see anything on the front sides of it. couldnt get a good look but i dont think there was any leak from the back, unless it was from a spot i couldnt see

but i noticed theres fluid collcted on the side of the bell housing.

it all sounds like a pain in the ass

hope it warms up a bit for the weekend

although i did see fluid

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-08-2016, 06:38 PM   #123012
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

What is it dripping?

Catch a drip on your finger. Rub it between fingers to determine viscosity. Sniff it.

Catch a drip on a white piece of paper. See what color it is.
Old 12-08-2016, 06:57 PM   #123013
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dripping coolant. has that nasty fishy smell.

color is orange/brow. cao i did that yesterday. cuz was thinking it was oil.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-08-2016, 07:26 PM   #123014
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Fishy smell? WTF kind of coolant Ferds use?
Old 12-08-2016, 07:38 PM   #123015
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mehbeh fishy not right word. but smells stank. like all other cars we've had. unless thats not supposed to smell like that?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-08-2016, 09:27 PM   #123016
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Should smell kinda sweet, is why doge like to sip it and die

Sent from my LG V20
Old 12-08-2016, 09:31 PM   #123017
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

is sweet? i thought was kinda eww smell. but really, i think it still is teh coolant. even me dad had seen it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-08-2016, 10:00 PM   #123018
stonehenge

btw I think CV will shut off a couple cylinders when it overheats. Could explain some of the rough running.

Sent from my LG V20
Old 12-08-2016, 10:15 PM   #123019
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

so could be saved?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-09-2016, 12:04 AM   #123020
stonehenge

But if you drove it a while, could have still fakd something

Sent from my LG V20
Old 12-09-2016, 12:25 AM   #123021
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-09-2016, 07:24 AM   #123022
stonehenge

Swapped fuel pump relay, jumped/bypassed relay, hit tank with a mallet, checked inertia switch in trunk, still no fuel lump humming.

Shits ded

Sent from my LG V20
Old 12-09-2016, 07:25 AM   #123023
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yep. def pump imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-09-2016, 03:21 PM   #123024
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Don't forget could be wire failure near tank, could try applying 12v/ground directly to pump as close to tank as possible.
Old 12-10-2016, 06:32 AM   #123025
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

so about like a week n a half ago, i got this inflammation on the lobe of my right ear. it went away and since then ive had this sort of node or something on it. thought itd go away but i dont think it has shrunk.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works