Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2018, 12:27 AM   #26276
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

On pc?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:45 AM   #26277
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Xb1
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 01:31 AM   #26278
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-06-2018, 04:18 PM   #26279
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

I don't have a good enough pc to run this shit
Old 03-06-2018, 04:33 PM   #26280
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

my laptop would crai evrytym
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 01:51 AM   #26281
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

bought a switch. is bANF

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-18-2018, 03:55 AM   #26282
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

ME TOO! le blk. zelda and mario cart
Old 03-18-2018, 07:49 AM   #26283
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

kdfw

Bought monster Hunter for ps4. Haven't tried it yet though. Need to finish HZD Frozen Wilds first. Been too mf busy

Sent from my LG V20
Old 03-18-2018, 09:54 PM   #26284
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

There any switch games we can play online? Im bout to get home and tear it up on mario

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-20-2018, 04:15 PM   #26285
nekkidhillbilly

i will be selling a switch soon. kid never plays the thing.
Old 03-20-2018, 04:56 PM   #26286
stonehenge

have $5 with yo name on it
Old 03-20-2018, 05:59 PM   #26287
nekkidhillbilly

It will be ebay bound. I may have some games you guys want though.
Old 03-20-2018, 06:07 PM   #26288
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

What games

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-20-2018, 06:18 PM   #26289
nekkidhillbilly

idk im having to find this shit. ill let you guys know.
Old 03-20-2018, 06:38 PM   #26290
stonehenge

srs tho, let me know how much you want for it. might do.
Old 03-21-2018, 03:15 PM   #26291
nekkidhillbilly

ok it will be few shits in storage

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

if you need money looks like kourke pays for sex now
Old 03-21-2018, 09:33 PM   #26292
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-04-2018, 02:31 AM   #26293
nekkidhillbilly

so def buying far cry 5 been watching the fact you can have a pet bear and sic it on people and a cougar too.
Old 04-04-2018, 04:48 PM   #26294
stonehenge

have seen some funny clips from FC5 like turkeys that won't go down even after a shit ton of flamethrower, cougars attacking while you're trying to fish, etc.
Old 04-04-2018, 06:49 PM   #26295
nekkidhillbilly

yeah game looks fun af.
Old 04-12-2018, 07:14 PM   #26296
nekkidhillbilly

ok so I bought fc5................fucking love it best game ive played
Old 04-12-2018, 07:45 PM   #26297
stonehenge

kinda want

just been playing f/go and monster hunter
Old 04-12-2018, 11:59 PM   #26298
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Ill be geting god of war

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2018, 05:10 PM   #26299
nekkidhillbilly

just not a fan of monsters and shit in games
Old 04-17-2018, 05:23 PM   #26300
stonehenge