Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2015, 03:51 AM   #24976
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ohhh, thats how it works lol. been guessing

so much shit to do for these damn survivors. gave em all beds, raised a shack for em, some water thingys, threw up some guard posts. cleaned up Sanctuary by junking everything i could

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 04:17 AM   #24977
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I need to find some food to plant for those foos. Already did the beds and water.

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 04:27 AM   #24978
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yeah, same. food hard to come by.

and everything has radiation

down to half health

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-12-2015, 05:17 AM   #24979
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

You get power armor yet?

Sent from my LG V10
Old 11-12-2015, 05:24 AM   #24980
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeah

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-12-2015, 06:48 AM   #24981
stonehenge

Mahngl

Need to get stuff to paint it

Sent from my LG V10
Old 11-12-2015, 06:56 AM   #24982
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

what stats are you upgrading?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-12-2015, 07:21 AM   #24983
stonehenge

i think i did one of the +20% defense and another that gives more life. I forget.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 11-12-2015, 08:54 AM   #24984
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I've spent more time rebuilding Sanctuary than playing missions lol.

When I found out I could salvage all the shitty houses, logs, and old houses/cars and shit I was like...

Have my peeps a hobo house set up with like 10 beds inside it so far.

Now I just need to hook up my generator to the rest of my shit.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 09:21 AM   #24985
stonehenge

You can scrap entire houses? Hmm

Sent from my LG V10
Old 11-12-2015, 03:50 PM   #24986
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yeah. The ones that aren't inhabitable.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-12-2015, 09:01 PM   #24987
stonehenge

Click here if gifv doesn't load.

https://i.imgur.com/LaoU2IU.gifv

Sent from my LG V10

Old 11-13-2015, 02:03 AM   #24988
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

YAY! FIRST GAME BREAKING BUG FOR ME!

Cant fucking save. everytime it tries the game crashes. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

YAY I SO SMART!

fucking loaded an earlier saved and now my save works. fak
Old 11-13-2015, 02:10 AM   #24989
stonehenge

Rofl no game breakers for me. I got stuck on a car once but quick travel fixed it.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 11-13-2015, 04:38 PM   #24990
stonehenge

Sent from my LG V10
Old 11-13-2015, 11:35 PM   #24991
stonehenge

Built a dogehouse at the red rocket for Dogmeat and found a dog bowl on some hippie farm for him. Put some welding goggles on him too but it looked dumb so took those off lol

Sent from my LG V10
Old 11-13-2015, 11:40 PM   #24992
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I have a ballin' skull bandana I got off a raider at the satellite place near Sanctuary.

Finally got my electricity hooked up to our water pump. Now the place is looking bitching. Planted some more food in the garden after I harvested it. (Be sure and check it every so often and harvest that shit to plant more.)

I really want to get a water purifier up and the industrial pump. I want the big generator too but I think with all that shit I have to have a few different perks.

Anyone know where you can get a fairly good gun near the start because I'm getting fucking wrecked when I run into super mutants and feral ghouls. The super mutants just beast through my tiny little 9mm, .38, or 12 gauge and wreck my shit. The rifles I have are shit too.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 02:39 AM   #24993
stonehenge

Have you been modding your guns? Modding them can increase damage, range, etc.

I tried to take down a couple super mutants and got my ass handed to me though.

I just finished putting a wall around the red rocket, planted some crops, put in a couple water pumps, redid my generator and wires to be less messy, put some stairs up so I can get to the roof, and put chairs/table on the roof to hang out. Put up a couple guard towers and turrets too. Also, put up 5 beds inside. Should be ready for foos to move in soon, not sure how to get them there though.
Old 11-14-2015, 04:23 AM   #24994
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Do the BoS mission to get a sweet laser rifle

or go to the national guard place for an assault rifle
Old 11-14-2015, 04:34 AM   #24995
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

how do i take out turrets?

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

oh i see, just shoot the shit out of em

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-14-2015, 05:01 AM   #24996
stonehenge

Ive just been working on the red rocket and exploring the NW corner of the map. I'm about to clear a factory of raiders near Lexington.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 11-14-2015, 05:30 AM   #24997
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

im in lexington now. bout to get powersuit and roll up

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

how often are yall nigas saving?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-14-2015, 06:01 AM   #24998
stonehenge

When I was pimpin' out the RR, it crashed on me like 4 times. Hasnt crashed during normal gameplay but I quicksave pretty often and every now and then do a normal save.

I always forget about the power armor I should take it into the factory.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 11-14-2015, 06:14 AM   #24999
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

helped me a fuckton

lot of dudes.

i made a heavy rifle with a short scope that serves as a sniper. really came in handy, and a shorter handgun with a bayonet for close quarters. really helps, i think suit gives it extra punch so if i shoot at someone with the gun once i can finish em with a stab

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-14-2015, 06:32 AM   #25000
stonehenge

I been using short barrel 12ga for close quarters, an auto pipe pistol for mid, and a pipe rifle as a ghetto sniper.

Sent from my LG V10