Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-18-2010, 05:53 PM   #2351
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I gave up. It doesnt bother me that much but would have been cool to theme.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:55 PM   #2352
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah it is kinda screwy to do it without it noticing that you messed with it.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:00 PM   #2353
MikeH
waffler

One of the very few downfalls to Android is themes arent that simple.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:07 PM   #2354
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

But at the same time, I don't think they are easy on any other phones either, are they?

Maybe gingerbread will change things somehow.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:10 PM   #2355
MikeH
waffler

iPhone was pretty easy with Winterboard.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:13 PM   #2356
stonehenge

I had winterboard on my touch. I don't even remember what all it changed.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:37 PM   #2357
MikeH
waffler

You could pretty much change anything you wanted.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Must be getting close:

clockworkmod:

I need an icon for the Droid X Recovery Bootstrapper Android application. Hook it up!
Old 08-19-2010, 01:00 AM   #2358
MikeH
waffler

ZOMG!

koush:

Droid X Recovery Bootstrap app is ready to release... gonna do that after dinner.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:15 AM   #2359
stonehenge

Default Re: Android Thread

Omfg want bad. Ill probably try it right away just to make a backup and check it out. Then wait impatiently for roms/froyo lol
Old 08-19-2010, 01:23 AM   #2360
MikeH
waffler

Same here. Im a liar, fuck waiting

I found cases too, I posted the link on GMFS.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:30 AM   #2361
stonehenge

Will check the gmfs thread later at the computer. I told coworker id wait for it until roms came out but I was full if shit because DMFW
Old 08-19-2010, 01:37 AM   #2362
MikeH
waffler

Hopefully they come pretty quick. I saw Peter Alfonso has a subsection on AllDroid. Thats the Bugless Beast guy isnt it?
Old 08-19-2010, 03:15 AM   #2363
stonehenge

Yeah. Many argue that he just kangs shit together.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:28 AM   #2364
stonehenge

Koush taking 3 hour dinner break!?

Old 08-19-2010, 03:29 AM   #2365
MikeH
waffler

Isnt that what everyone pretty much does that doesnt build from source?

Koush has to be the slowest person when it comes to putting shit up.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

He always says CM6 will be available on ROM Manager in a couple minutes then 2 hours later he puts it up.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:40 AM   #2366
stonehenge

Foo must nom in small nibbles.

And yeah I'll play with some Kangerade until a legit ROM comes out.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:44 AM   #2367
MikeH
waffler

What some random dude tweeted

@koush is still eating, he eats without hands. Leave him alone. Sent from my Apple iPhone.

Old 08-19-2010, 03:45 AM   #2368
stonehenge

Lollll so random
Old 08-19-2010, 03:57 AM   #2369
MikeH
waffler

But seriously why tweet anything and then 3 hours later still not put it up. Just tweet that shit when you put it up.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Droid X Recovery Released: http://www.koushikdutta.com/2010/08/...-recovery.html
Old 08-19-2010, 03:58 AM   #2370
Trevor F

WRX! Champion WRX Racing 2 Champion
Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

iphone,blackberry,southern linc
Trevor F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:17 AM   #2371
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

I have no idea what your talking about...
TATERNATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:19 AM   #2372
Trevor F

WRX! Champion WRX Racing 2 Champion
Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

looks like a good day off to me. but im clean now i have a family and a good job
Trevor F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:22 AM   #2373
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

not actually mine AF= no smokie
TATERNATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 03:11 PM   #2374
stonehenge

So I got the bootstrap apk installed and have rebooted into recovery and made a backup
Old 08-19-2010, 03:50 PM   #2375
MikeH
waffler

So did I

AllDroid is butt hurt