Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-17-2010, 11:50 PM   #2326
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Alright I was gonna order now but I will look for my receipt when I get home and see first.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:54 PM   #2327
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Just in case it isn't 30 days
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:56 AM   #2328
MikeH
waffler

I missed the deadline for it to ship today anyways.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Hey Juan I emailed the SMS Popup guy and this is what he had to say. It worked for me.

Yes it is, you can track the issue here:
http://code.google.com/p/android-sms.../detail?id=155

Do me a favor and install this debug version and see if it fixes the problem:
http://code.google.com/p/android-sms...dx-debug-3.apk

Just be sure to reboot once before installing to make sure any previous messages are cleared.

Adam

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Koush just tweeted:

Nandroid worked on the Droid X. Trying to figure out why I don't have adb in "recovery" now though.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:11 AM   #2329
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

Niiice for both popup and koush.

I just git shipping confirmation for the body guard.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:21 AM   #2330
MikeH
waffler

I got shipping conformation a little bit ago too.

Just realized if you get more than one text at a time SMS Popup will close them all out after replying
Old 08-18-2010, 02:35 AM   #2331
stonehenge

Yeah I remember that...
Old 08-18-2010, 02:38 AM   #2332
MikeH
waffler

Ghey might be switching back to Chomp again.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:45 AM   #2333
stonehenge

I'm using Chomp again. So far so good.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:48 AM   #2334
MikeH
waffler

The pop up does not look as good tho
Old 08-18-2010, 03:07 AM   #2335
stonehenge

I like it
Old 08-18-2010, 03:16 AM   #2336
MikeH
waffler

I will see how it goes. Im too lazy to set everything back up for like the 4th time today.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:42 AM   #2337
stonehenge

I have mine matching my theme/keyboard
Old 08-18-2010, 06:30 AM   #2338
MikeH
waffler

How did you change the pop-up?
Old 08-18-2010, 06:39 AM   #2339
MikeH
waffler

Or do you just mean the convo list and what not?

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Wooo!

Koush:

That fixed it, thanks! @cvpcs make sure the init.rc is putting the usb in MSC mode or adb will run but can't connect to anything
Old 08-18-2010, 02:04 PM   #2340
stonehenge

Yeah I meant the convo list and whatnot.

Koush is a bamf imo.
Old 08-18-2010, 03:59 PM   #2341
MikeH
waffler

I was gonna attempt to open the chomp.apk to change the pop-up but then I read I would have to resign it and what not. So to say the least I said fuck it and didn't do it.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:18 PM   #2342
stonehenge

You can do it without resigning if you do it a certain way.

- Rename the apk to .zip
- OPEN the zip file, NOT extract it. Use 7zip or something that lets you look inside the archive.
- Drag the .png files you need to change onto your computer.
- Edit them
- Drag them back into the zip file (using 7zip)
- rename back to apk
- move the apk from /data/app to /system/app
- done.

You will run into problems if you try to extract it all and then zip it back up yourself. Just use the original zip and put your files in it. And for some reason it will only work in /system. At least from my experience.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:29 PM   #2343
MikeH
waffler

Nice. Looks like I have something to do at work now. Will rep when I get to my comp.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:30 PM   #2344
stonehenge

I did it at work too when I was messing with it. I don't remember what app I was changing though
Old 08-18-2010, 04:45 PM   #2345
MikeH
waffler

I keep getting app not installed.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:51 PM   #2346
stonehenge

Did you put it in /system? Try going to it via the app drawer, not your shortcut/dock icon.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:06 PM   #2347
MikeH
waffler

Yeah I put it in /system. When I click install in root explorer it goes to the part with the progress bar then it says app not installed.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:11 PM   #2348
stonehenge

don't install it, just drop it in system/app and it SHOULD show up in the app drawer.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

I don't remember what app I edited but I know that the way I did it was:

- Install from the market/apk
- Move apk to computer
- Edit that bish
- Move apk to /system/app

and it showed up after that.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:33 PM   #2349
MikeH
waffler

Yeah I had to restart my phone.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

I made some changes and now it wont show back up.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:51 PM   #2350
stonehenge

You broked it?