Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-28-2010, 11:54 PM   #1826
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

PeeCee

Its fun as FUCK
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:12 PM   #1827
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Mike, Beautiful Widgets just updated. It now uses Accuweather so it shouldn't stop updating randomly anymore

Not sure if its out on any sites yet, it is one of the apps I've bought.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Damn, this is a nice update. Some things I've noticed so far:

- Uses Accuweather.com
- Forecast now shows 5 days and the "RealFeel" tempterature
- Forecast > Menu now has the "Weather Details" option for more info
- Unlock Animations (shows clouds/rain/snow/etc over the widget right on your homescreen after you unlock the phone. Will keep showing until you tap anything. Tried it out. Kinda cool but could get annoying. (if so, turn it off)
- Completely revamped the settings menu, much more user friendly now.

That's about it so far. I like it.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:25 PM   #1828
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I will have to keep my eye out. Accuweather sucks tho.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

I might be getting a clownphone aka Droid X or EVO within the next couple of weeks.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:26 PM   #1829
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

well at least it is up to date and not showing the same thing that it has been all week
Old 07-29-2010, 08:31 PM   #1830
MikeH
waffler

At least it use to. The highs and lows use to always be off.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:33 PM   #1831
stonehenge

well hopfully its better now, we'll see
Old 07-29-2010, 10:05 PM   #1832
MikeH
waffler

Nobody has the EVO or V
Old 07-29-2010, 10:06 PM   #1833
stonehenge

wtf is the V?
Old 07-29-2010, 10:07 PM   #1834
MikeH
waffler

Meant the X.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:08 PM   #1835
stonehenge

lol oh. Do you mean like no stores near you have them or not many people have them?
Old 07-29-2010, 10:11 PM   #1836
MikeH
waffler

No stores near me. Called everywhere.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:16 PM   #1837
stonehenge

Damn. Did you even try BestBuy and Walmart and whatnot?
Old 07-29-2010, 10:20 PM   #1838
MikeH
waffler

I will have to check WalMart didnt know they carried them. I called all Verizons, Sprints, Radio Shacks, Costcos, little bullshit cell phone places. One Radio Shack said they were expecting some EVO's this weekend but that could have been bullshit.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:33 PM   #1839
stonehenge

Yeah Walmart and BestBuy both carry them. Not sure who else to try.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:44 PM   #1840
MikeH
waffler

WalMart is out too.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:46 PM   #1841
stonehenge

Damn. Why you looking? You getting one!?
Old 07-29-2010, 10:50 PM   #1842
MikeH
waffler

Im getting which ever one I find first. I have to pay for internet at the house and instead of paying 60 bucks a month Im just gonna tether. I dont get 3G on ATT here and Edge is ancient slow.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

I would try to find one online but we are leaving the beginning of the week so I will probably have to wait til I get back.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:53 PM   #1843
stonehenge

As a device I like the X better than the Evo that I played with.

But from a rooting standpoint, the Evo is good to go, the X is still unknown.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:58 PM   #1844
MikeH
waffler

I think I liked the feel of the EVO better but I liked both. Thats why Im just gonna go with whatever one I can find first. Sprint is also a little cheaper.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:00 PM   #1845
stonehenge

Really? Holding both in my hand without cases I liked the X better. Might be subconcious since the X is mine already

The Evo felt slow to me after using my X for about a week before holding it. But rooting and ROMs can probably fix that.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:02 PM   #1846
MikeH
waffler

I like the wideness of the EVO it felt more proportioned.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:05 PM   #1847
stonehenge

That's funny, it felt too stubby to me but you are coming from an 800x480 N1 to an 800x480 Evo and I went from an 854x480 to an 854x480. We are used to our ratios LOL
Old 07-29-2010, 11:06 PM   #1848
MikeH
waffler

Costco has the X online but I guess I gotta call Verizon and do the credit check first or some bullshit.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:09 PM   #1849
stonehenge

Ah yeah my wife had to do that a few years ago to start our plan. Her credit wasn't high enough so she had to put a deposit down. Sucked. But the next year when they were like "oh ya btw, here is $300 or whatever" we were like
Old 07-29-2010, 11:11 PM   #1850
MikeH
waffler

Yeah I haz no creditz but I dont care about the deposit