Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-22-2012, 10:58 PM   #14476
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

aokp and franco kernel
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:04 PM   #14477
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

That's a problem with stock ones too. Only seen a few occasions but it's the same deal.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:12 PM   #14478
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

O OK I'm on aokp with lean kernal I think

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Old 01-23-2012, 12:30 AM   #14479
MikeH
waffler

Yeah I googled it and it seems there's a few people that had the problem. A few of them were able to get it back on eventually, but still sucks.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 01:56 PM   #14480
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

If I end up w/ a GNex, must acquire one of these: http://www.droid-life.com/2012/01/22...t-1-free-deal/

More pics of diff colors: http://imgur.com/a/wMMwC

Random review: http://www.teambamf.net/f56/case-rev...968/#post71759

I like the smoke/black/clear ones but a couple of the colors are nice too. Plus $10 ftw.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:08 PM   #14481
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

awesome i wonder if they fit with the ext batt?
Old 01-23-2012, 02:10 PM   #14482
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I think comments on DL were saying it will. Isn't it only like 2mm thicker? I imagine TPU would handle that. Dunno for sure though.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:12 PM   #14483
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea the diztronic i have now fits with it. i may order one of those. i wish i didnt order the new diz case last night tho.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #14484
stonehenge

brb googling jiztronic

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

le jiztronic looks nice and clean imo, would roll that or the andy one, idgaf
Old 01-23-2012, 02:59 PM   #14485
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea just ordered 3 of the andy ones lol. buy 2 get one free ftw! gonna have 4 to rotate through. smoke plain one, smoke andy, green andy, and blue andy
Old 01-23-2012, 03:02 PM   #14486
stonehenge

Old 01-23-2012, 04:04 PM   #14487
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

http://gadgetdesire.blogspot.com/201...nce-ui-ls.html

Old 01-23-2012, 04:11 PM   #14488
stonehenge

LGB, would roll if was on MIUI still.

Went to download the latest DX CM build via the phone and o hey only 60mb free on the sdcard

I guess it's time to go thru le music and clean it up. There's plenty of shit that I skip almost every time it comes on during le shuffle
Old 01-23-2012, 04:23 PM   #14489
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I've only used like 1.3GB of my 16GB card. Most of that is pictures lol.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Pretty much ALL of the fascinate MIUI stuff was lost when megaupload went down. I have a copy of the ported extended settings mod from like October that I'm trying to get working with the newer builds. We shall see.

Old 01-23-2012, 04:26 PM   #14490
stonehenge

That's cuz you are damn pirates

j/k RIP MU
Old 01-23-2012, 04:37 PM   #14491
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

No RIP here. MIUI v4 is already up and running on the Fascinate. It won't be public until CM opens up their device tree again though.

Old 01-23-2012, 05:11 PM   #14492
stonehenge

was doing RIP @ megaupload brah, it still dead

Found lots of shit on sdcard I could do without like app backups from long ass time ago

And a shit load of screenshots idgaf about.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:13 PM   #14493
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

dem backups prolly cleared up 90% of the sdcard lol
Old 01-23-2012, 05:14 PM   #14494
stonehenge

i had been deleting older nandroids every time i flashed something new so that I only had one but forgot about app backups i made a while back
Old 01-23-2012, 05:49 PM   #14495
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

That miui lockscreen is worthy of a megusta. Also, I got extended settings working

Old 01-23-2012, 05:55 PM   #14496
stonehenge

wallpaper and text from same wimminz
Old 01-23-2012, 06:00 PM   #14497
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Just a quick edit of that picture. I'll mess with it some more later on lunch.

Old 01-23-2012, 06:03 PM   #14498
stonehenge

make battery bar white

Or does that build of CM not have color changing built in?
Old 01-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #14499
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Old 01-23-2012, 06:45 PM   #14500
stonehenge

sekz

After deleting some random crap and those backups, I have 2.2gb free. I also have a gig of pics to move to my computer. Still need to go through my music, which is what is using most of my space.