Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-23-2010, 10:11 PM   #576
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I really wish I could get paid apps to work in teh market
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:12 PM   #577
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wtf you can't? There are other ways to get apps brahzki
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:16 PM   #578
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
wtf you can't? There are other ways to get apps brahzki
Yeah it doesn't come with any google applications so you gotta hax em in.

I have the market but no paid apps at the moment.
I installed the little paid apps script that people have been using but they aren't showing up for me.

Does the market cache data? If so can I reset that cache? Maybe daz my issue

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Forgot my unlock screen pattern
Old 02-23-2010, 10:17 PM   #579
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

wtf is metamorph?
Old 02-23-2010, 10:25 PM   #580
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Yeah it doesn't come with any google applications so you gotta hax em in.

I have the market but no paid apps at the moment.
I installed the little paid apps script that people have been using but they aren't showing up for me.

Does the market cache data? If so can I reset that cache? Maybe daz my issue

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Forgot my unlock screen pattern
Hmm I have CacheMate to clear caches but it requires Root. Dunno if you can root that beast yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
wtf is metamorph?
It is an app you download free from the market and it will apply themes that you download. I actually applied a blue-accented theme OVER my Sholes install using Metamorph.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:25 PM   #581
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I am doing the DM
Old 02-23-2010, 10:26 PM   #582
stonehenge

tizzlur, install the apk from here: www.blapk.com

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Quote:
I am doing the DM
I have to fix an issue i'm having before I can try DM. well not really but I want to fix it first.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:27 PM   #583
Manbearpig

Quote:
Hmm I have CacheMate to clear caches but it requires Root. Dunno if you can root that beast yet.
Yeah I can I just don't want to mess with it yet

http://forum.archosfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=30884
Old 02-23-2010, 10:27 PM   #584
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

what the issue is?

Mines been acting fine. I figured What the hell!
Old 02-23-2010, 10:28 PM   #585
Manbearpig

Quote:
tizzlur, install the apk from here: www.blapk.com
Whats is thisssssssssssssssss
Old 02-23-2010, 10:29 PM   #586
stonehenge

Quote:
Yeah I can I just don't want to mess with it yet

http://forum.archosfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=30884
Niiice. Well the app I just posted lets you download apps for freh.
Quote:
what the issue is?

Mines been acting fine. I figured What the hell!
I did something that messed up my Superuser app. Now it won't give permissions to any apps (drocap, DMUpdater, etc.) and without root permission they can't do shit.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:31 PM   #587
Manbearpig

Quote:
Niiice. Well the app I just posted lets you download apps for freh.
Oh nice
I just wanted to get the paid working so I could buy copilot live lol

That on tere?
Old 02-23-2010, 10:31 PM   #588
stonehenge

Quote:
Oh nice
I just wanted to get the paid working so I could buy copilot live lol

That on tere?
Don't think so

Can that beast use the newest Google Maps that has pinch-zoom and navigation?

It's actually pretty damn good and free (legally )
Old 02-23-2010, 10:32 PM   #589
Manbearpig

Quote:
Don't think so

Can that beast use the newest Google Maps that has pinch-zoom and navigation?

It's actually pretty damn good and free (legally )
Yup I just have to have data connection the entire time
I think
Old 02-23-2010, 10:34 PM   #590
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

wtf are milestone widgets?
Old 02-23-2010, 10:36 PM   #591
stonehenge

Ohhh ya, tablet no haz cell signal mah bad.

Well I just checked Blapk and it has "CoPilot" listed. That's all it says though. Version 8.0.0.444 it says. You could give it a try

Jay, that includes the World Clock (just an analog clock that you can change the name/timezone on) and I think a small weather widget.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:36 PM   #592
Manbearpig

Awesome

I have nDrive on this thang and its on trial till next tuesday lol
Old 02-23-2010, 10:37 PM   #593
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Ohhh New boot animation! DroidMod with loading bar
Old 02-23-2010, 10:38 PM   #594
stonehenge

roflword

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Since DM1.0 is themeless, its probably going to be faster.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:41 PM   #595
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

So. Is metamorph on the market, or :sercret:?
Old 02-23-2010, 10:44 PM   #596
Manbearpig

So, I have to root this thing then run the paidapps script to buy copilot

I wish my library would finish updating so i can actually do something
Old 02-23-2010, 10:47 PM   #597
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

ZOMG Magic smoke live wallpaper FTW!!!
Old 02-23-2010, 10:59 PM   #598
stonehenge

Quote:
So. Is metamorph on the market, or :sercret:?
It's free on the market but you have to have a theme downloaded to your sdcard for it to install. You can get themes from alldroid.org or droidforums.net.
Quote:
So, I have to root this thing then run the paidapps script to buy copilot

I wish my library would finish updating so i can actually do something
try the one in Blapk first foo
Quote:
ZOMG Magic smoke live wallpaper FTW!!!
Search for "Live Wallpaper" on the market, lots of free ones I like Starfield
Old 02-23-2010, 11:41 PM   #599
Manbearpig

Jesusxxx is thinking...

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Copilot version on Blapk was a EU version only screen was all distorted too

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

rooting lulz
Old 02-23-2010, 11:49 PM   #600
stonehenge

well i guess it was worth a try fawkin euro fukz