Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-30-2010, 09:43 PM   #3026
Bass

Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
I would just flash FlyX, its already deodexed.
When I download it, and try to run it through Rom Manager it won't load, force restarts and then loads the normal 2.2. When I reopen Rom Manager I get "Recovery Failure": "Recovery mode is "broken", "Rom Manager doesn't reboot" and "other"
Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:47 PM   #3027
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

Lithium was a little much. I will just stick to the stock player with Music Mod

You bootstrap your recovery and everything?
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:48 PM   #3028
Bass

Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.

never mind, I totally forgot that I had to reinstall Rom Manager this morning and didn't click the Flash recovery BS on the top.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:57 PM   #3029
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Lithium was a little much. I will just stick to the stock player with Music Mod
It's kinda flashy but works really well from the little bit I used it. Gonna keep it for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass View Post
never mind, I totally forgot that I had to reinstall Rom Manager this morning and didn't click the Flash recovery BS on the top.
This fuckin gai.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:59 PM   #3030
MikeH
waffler

I like simple shit for my simple mind
Old 08-30-2010, 10:00 PM   #3031
Bass

Dude, trying to get everything reinstalled is a major pita
Old 08-30-2010, 10:02 PM   #3032
MikeH
waffler

Well at least you learned your lesson, never factory restore
Old 08-30-2010, 10:05 PM   #3033
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass View Post
Dude, trying to get everything reinstalled is a major pita
TITANIUM BACKUP

You run it once and tell it to backup all your apps and their data. Takes about 5 mins if you have a lot of shit. Then when you flash a new rom, you open it again and tell it to restore the apps/data. So then all you have to do is change system settings and whatnot, all of your apps and their settings will already be restored.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy son
Old 08-30-2010, 10:05 PM   #3034
MikeH
waffler

Just realized the stock music controls on the lockscreen displays the title and artist as a bunch of boxes.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:06 PM   #3035
stonehenge

wtf mine wasn't doing that. with all songs or just specific ones?

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

perhaps you were drunk and filled in all the fields in your ID3 tags with boxes
Old 08-30-2010, 10:10 PM   #3036
MikeH
waffler

I tried like 5 different songs. Thought maybe it was cuz of the REVO theme so reflashed Fly and still the same thing.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

I listen to music maybe once a month on my phone so it doesnt really matter but thought it was weird.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:10 PM   #3037
stonehenge

oh shit mine is too wtf i could have sworn i used it and didn't see boxes... must have been pre-flyX

oh well, i'm using Lithium now anyway
Old 08-30-2010, 10:46 PM   #3038
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

FIWDIL Gunna keep my Inc and endure the shittay speaker. Don't want to trade mine in for a refurb
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:49 PM   #3039
stonehenge

refurb with HQ speaker > non refurb that sounds like dicks on a plane
Old 08-30-2010, 11:52 PM   #3040
MikeH
waffler

No SS love for a while.

ChevyNo1Droid: Will be MIA until 9/17 - on vacation - check the various forums for support while I'm gone - TTYL
Old 08-30-2010, 11:53 PM   #3041
stonehenge

devs not supposed to have real lives
Old 08-31-2010, 12:11 AM   #3042
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
refurb with HQ speaker > non refurb that sounds like dicks on a plane
I thought they switched the Inc over to a LCD screen instead of the amoled due to high demands. BUUTTT after looking into shit doesn't seem so. Seems they are still amoled. Why i was scuurred
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 01:33 AM   #3043
MikeH
waffler

What the fuck was he thinking taking a vacation

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Damn this theme looks pretty nice. Wish it was for the X.

Old 08-31-2010, 01:36 AM   #3044
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
I thought they switched the Inc over to a LCD screen instead of the amoled due to high demands. BUUTTT after looking into shit doesn't seem so. Seems they are still amoled. Why i was scuurred
Why scurred? LCD > bitch ass amoled
Quote:
Damn this theme looks pretty nice. Wish it was for the X.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/pVvFO.png[img]
DFW
Old 08-31-2010, 01:54 AM   #3045
MikeH
waffler

A dude was taking theme requests on DX forums so I told him to port that shit.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:04 AM   #3046
stonehenge

:dattheme:
Old 08-31-2010, 02:10 AM   #3047
MikeH
waffler

Maybe I shout try myself, how hard could it be

Na fuck that, would be too time consuming.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:11 AM   #3048
stonehenge

i'm wayyyy too lazy to try it
Old 08-31-2010, 02:22 AM   #3049
MikeH
waffler

I would probably attempt it if I could open up the .apk and what not.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:28 AM   #3050
stonehenge

Meh ill just keep revo until something better comes out