Shaggy has disabled reputation
Default I just started a tourny..

Get in it:

http://www.allofftopic.com/arcade.ph...aments#attente

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:55 PM   #2
TheOne

Daffy Jumper Champion Telescope 2 Champion Telescope Champion Yahtzee 23. Champion Spell Racer Champion
TheOne may have a mustache.

Shaggy, how do i disble the PM feature? because my e-mail is also getting bombarded whit things that say my score has been beatened. Yes i like mispelling words.
TheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 11:11 PM   #3
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
Shaggy, how do i disble the PM feature? because my e-mail is also getting bombarded whit things that say my score has been beatened. Yes i like mispelling words.
I will shut it off now.

Edit: I just turned it off..

Old 02-15-2009, 11:39 PM   #4
TheOne

Daffy Jumper Champion Telescope 2 Champion Telescope Champion Yahtzee 23. Champion Spell Racer Champion
TheOne may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
I will shut it off now.

Edit: I just turned it off..
Thanks.
TheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:56 PM   #5
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

fuck that game
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 11:13 PM   #6
Chance

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Great now I don't know when to defend my crown.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:16 PM   #7
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Just means you need to come back and see.

Old 02-15-2009, 11:18 PM   #8
Chance

Oh, I'm here pretty often as you can tell. I just need my crown you know. It'd be nice if there was a way we could gain a little symbol to say we were once the king of the arcade or something, instead of having to constantly defend it.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:27 PM   #9
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

The tourny is on bitches. finally enough people joined it.
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:38 AM   #10
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
The tourny is on bitches. finally enough people joined it.
Shit Corey. 12 is all you got? That will be easy to beat

Old 03-13-2009, 01:05 AM   #11
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion

Quote:
Shit Corey. 12 is all you got? That will be easy to beat
yea I got damn phone calls while I was doing it at work and i fucked up.

edit: just looked and i'm leading right now with 12. and why haven't you played?

Last edited by Corey; 03-13-2009 at 01:09 AM.
Old 03-13-2009, 01:23 AM   #12
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

I am smart enough not to do it a work Waiting till I get home and have no interruptions to beat that ass of yours

Edit: I am playing against Badlander. I will hopefully see you later in the tourny to beat ya

Old 03-19-2009, 10:54 PM   #13
Corey
TAC BAC

Quote:
I am smart enough not to do it a work Waiting till I get home and have no interruptions to beat that ass of yours

Edit: I am playing against Badlander. I will hopefully see you later in the tourny to beat ya
Too bad your not smart enough to actually play the game so you don't get disqualified and lose already.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:34 AM   #14
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Too bad your not smart enough to actually play the game so you don't get disqualified and lose already.
Opps :p

Old 03-14-2009, 09:19 PM   #15
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

I want a crown
Old 03-20-2009, 09:56 PM   #16
Renegade Pope

Dun dun dun
Old 03-27-2009, 02:09 PM   #17
Your_Mums_A_N00B

Your_Mums_A_N00B may have a mustache.

I've just started a Snake tournament. Didnt think it was right to make a new topic just to say that.
Your_Mums_A_N00B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 05:38 PM   #18
Corey
TAC BAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_Mums_A_N00B View Post
I've just started a Snake tournament. Didnt think it was right to make a new topic just to say that.
Fuck it, I'm in. Hopefully it doesn't take a month for enough people to join like the simon tourny.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:19 PM   #19
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am smart enough not to do it a work Waiting till I get home and have no interruptions to beat that ass of yours silly like brokeback mountain
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 04:49 AM   #20
Renegade Pope

I just touched my bum bum.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:04 AM   #21
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

bum bitty bum bum
Old 04-01-2009, 04:43 AM   #22
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Join you bum grabin fags!!!

Old 04-01-2009, 05:20 PM   #23
stonehenge

do you dance around to that fergalicious song but sing Shaggalicious?
Old 04-03-2009, 01:05 AM   #24
Renegade Pope

I sing my humps when i walk around.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:24 AM   #25
Chance

Did I win the simon says?