Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #3251
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Anyone have any experience with Virtuous? I'm thinking of flashing that to my Inc once Revo gets 3.21 out as official.

That or CM6
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:03 PM   #3252
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

CM6 is win but i hear it has a few issues on the Inc

MBP is the only Inc user here I think. Maybe that foo knows.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:06 PM   #3253
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

wan, possible to deactivate verizon voicemail?
Old 09-09-2010, 09:24 PM   #3254
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

I say go with CM6, but thats on a D1, and not an Incredible. Like Juan said, apparently there are some issues with CM6 on the Incredible.

Last edited by race2c; 09-09-2010 at 09:26 PM.
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:03 PM   #3255
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

My coworker with the Inc said the SkyRider rom is nice but I have zero experience with his phone so
Old 09-10-2010, 12:00 AM   #3256
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I hated the skyrider rom

Im loving the new stock froyo one though
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:06 AM   #3257
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Yea, I've seen stuff on both Sky and CM6 over on XDA. Virtuous is a pretty much non-bloatware sense ROM, with a few extras. IDK, gotta wait anyway so I'll keep an eye on it.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:57 AM   #3258
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

You could look into Ruby.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:40 AM   #3259
xPETIEx

xPETIEx would bone the princess if he was Mario

Man, I have been slacking on keeping up with stuff in here....
xPETIEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:53 AM   #3260
stonehenge

haven't seen you in a while lol
Old 09-10-2010, 05:04 AM   #3261
VmaxEngage

Ruby is the new one from saphire right? I'll check it out
Old 09-10-2010, 05:49 AM   #3262
xPETIEx

xPETIEx would bone the princess if he was Mario

I haven't done much new with the phone other than download games and whatnot... I want a new theme for it. What are some legit ones out there?
xPETIEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 06:23 AM   #3263
stonehenge

My favorite themes are nextheme, senseX, and revolution. DropTheme seems nice too.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:26 AM   #3264
stonehenge

G2 looks sexy, too bad it isn't a little more powerful. Expected it to be on par with an N1 but it has a smaller processor wtf.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #3265
MikeH
waffler

I'm running the DropTheme with some mods. Most themes are for 2.2 now tho.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:02 PM   #3266
stonehenge

I need to sbf and start over, this flyx & tranquility combo randomly reboots all the time and its annoying lol

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

And it just rebooted again...

Fuck this. Gonna do this I think:

sbf > root > bootstrap > backup > 2.2 leak > bootstrap > tranquility 1.5
Old 09-10-2010, 08:17 PM   #3267
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Gonna redo my email accounts, and such to see if that corrects my calendar problems. It really pisses me off, I cannot add events in the phone and then sync online.

ARRRRGGGHGGHGHGH!!!!!
Old 09-10-2010, 08:29 PM   #3268
stonehenge

Out of nowhere or did that problem come with a rom or app update or something?
Old 09-10-2010, 08:56 PM   #3269
race2c
Garage Status

Never really used Jorte or the calendar before, even with the stock ROM. So I am not sure if its a CM6/Jorte issue or what.

It works computer --> phone, just not phone --> computer.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:34 PM   #3270
MikeH
waffler

Did you update to Tranquility 1.5 Juan?

Contacts don't go from phone to comp so I doubt the calendar will.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:30 AM   #3271
stonehenge

Instead of sbfing, I just flashed flyx again with a wipe and so far no reboots. We'll see.

And no, I still had v1.0
Old 09-11-2010, 01:39 AM   #3272
MikeH
waffler

1.5 seems to be a little smoother. I havent had any restarts yet.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:13 AM   #3273
stonehenge

Well I'm just running FlyX for now and its working great. Might throw 1.5 on it later, not sure yet. Might just wait for FlyX v1
Old 09-11-2010, 04:42 AM   #3274
MikeH
waffler

Want Obsidian.

A friend of mine got a Fascinate and its a nice phone. It felt a little cheesy but it was super light.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:40 AM   #3275
stonehenge

I heard they are a little plasticy, the backlight on the buttons suck, touchwiz is kinda blah. But haven't held one.