Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-25-2017, 12:36 AM   #226
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

yeah my thoughts

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Wont it be the same shit shes been emailing you?
she asked if we can talk discretely (spelling). I was like go ahead no one reads my email but me.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

its too little to late though but Ill hear her out
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 12:40 AM   #227
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

"go ahead no one reads my email but me"
*copy paste AOT*
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 12:41 AM   #228
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Post up in this clubhouse

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 12:49 AM   #229
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

ill let you ngas know what goes on
Old 07-25-2017, 02:38 PM   #230
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
well I know im not going back but I want to see wtf she has to say. just for my piece of mind.
Seeing WTF she has to say won't give you peace of mind, it will only create more turmoil in you.
Old 07-25-2017, 03:47 PM   #231
nekkidhillbilly

yeah your prob right. fuck idk what im doing.
Old 07-25-2017, 04:18 PM   #232
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

forward it all to cao, then delete. He can save it just in case but you won't read it.

cao meanwhile will read everything and reply inappropriately to her so maybe not do that
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 04:35 PM   #233
nekkidhillbilly

honestly im prob hoping she will get help and shit then we can fix this. stupid of me.
Old 07-25-2017, 04:44 PM   #234
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
cao meanwhile will read everything and reply inappropriately to her so maybe not do that

Quote:
honestly im prob hoping she will get help and shit then we can fix this. stupid of me.
Old 07-25-2017, 05:03 PM   #235
nekkidhillbilly

I know I know. fml.
Old 07-26-2017, 05:44 PM   #236
nekkidhillbilly

so she is now like this new guy she isn't happy apparently he lays drunk doesn't do shit for etc...now she is regretting everything. says she made the hugest mistake of her life.
Old 07-26-2017, 06:02 PM   #237
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Bish getting what she signed up for.
Old 07-26-2017, 06:05 PM   #238
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Yeah well, lesson learned. Dumb bitch.

"Oh nhb forget i fucked you over and lets go back to how it was before with me never having cheated on you"

-that cunt

Fuck her. She made her bed. Now lie in it whore

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-26-2017, 06:10 PM   #239
nekkidhillbilly

basically
Old 07-26-2017, 06:12 PM   #240
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

STOP READING HER BS. Not worth it imo.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:46 PM   #241
nekkidhillbilly

dude I honestly miss her so much and shit its driving me crazy. im destroying this new relationship cause of it I think.
Old 07-27-2017, 01:54 AM   #242
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
STOP READING HER BS. Not worth it imo.

Quote:
dude I honestly miss her so much and shit its driving me crazy. im destroying this new relationship cause of it I think.
Fucking shit sucks. Don't let her fuck with your life.

You're not ready for a new relationship.
Old 07-27-2017, 02:38 AM   #243
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Id listen to cao no matter how hard it would be too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-28-2017, 08:41 PM   #244
nekkidhillbilly

yeah I see that but I'm in one. do I just dump her? im so fucked up. I really like her.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 07-31-2017 at 01:12 AM.
Old 07-31-2017, 01:58 AM   #245
nekkidhillbilly

I also am having issues with new g/f kid. I like him he does me but he is a 15 yo with a absent father so its hell sometimes. I really don't know what im doing with that. Part of that makes me want to cut it off with her cause idk if im cut out for it.
Old 07-31-2017, 04:07 AM   #246
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i dont think you should start trying to be his dad straight up

just aknowledge him and shit but dont go trying to raise him right now. maybe cow has something else to say

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-31-2017, 05:43 AM   #247
nekkidhillbilly

well I don't try to be but the kid already treats me like his dad so Its hard. apparently ptsd is a real thing from divorce and im suffering from it on top of a ex wife that is realizing she messed up. I have all the symptoms im finding out.

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

I have nightmares, flashbacks, dreams, depression, grief, fear, etc......

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 07-31-2017 at 05:29 AM.
Old 07-31-2017, 06:23 AM   #248
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i think you need to see someone man

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-31-2017, 12:26 PM   #249
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Yeah and just take it slow. Sounds like u have a good one. As for the kid, best thing ive ever been told was to make sure ur there for them and set a good example. I get freaking out about a kid but u said he already likes ya, thats the hardest part (especially teens).
Old 07-31-2017, 02:29 PM   #250
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

What those guys said.

Don't let pride (or any other excuses) get in the way of seeing a professional. You are dealing with shit that can fuck you up big time, and IS fucking you up pretty badly. It's more than a layman can be expected to know how to deal with, let alone to be able to figure out AND deal with while already all fucked up. Professionals aren't magic bullets, and many of them suck (so don't be discouraged if the first one you see is worthless)...but they're more likely to have the education, resources, and emotional/logical energy to help you fix yourself. You would go to a pro for a bleeding physical injury; you're in more pain than that and can't think straight but without a pro you're trying to fix yourself by thinking (and by seeking our help, but despite my own experience and self-education, I'm no pro...though maybe in some cases my history of interacting with you can give me an advantage).

Making sure you're available and setting a good example sounds like good advice if you really want to take on the father figure role. Don't try too hard, and when you screw up, do make sure he knows that you are imperfect and can make mistakes like any human. That's basically what I'm up to with my nephew and niece, who need a decent father figure in their life. Try to remember how hard it was being a teenager, try to translate that to modern times, and try to use that to make decisions that are parental, responsible, and helpful.

If you don't want to fill that role then talk to your gf about it. She needs to know. You can tell her that you like him and don't want to hurt his feelings or pull the rug out from under him, but you're just not able to provide what he's looking for, at least at this time.

You're not even in a condition to have a gf, after all...though I totally understand not wanting to push her away since you've found her and begun to build this relationship. Just remember that as long as you're fucked up you won't be a healthy contributor to a strong relationship, and it takes a long time and lots of hard, painful work to get un-fucked-up.

How much does she know about your situation? Obviously dumping it all on her hardcore isn't necessarily a great idea, but hiding it is bad too.

How much of a partner do you think she's realistically willing to be in such sustained hard, emotional, painful work?