Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-16-2010, 07:45 AM   #1351
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

a yeshhh. tis a bamf one.

its gets more later. youz like 5-6 eps from catching up to syfy lol

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 07:50 AM   #1352
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

syfy was on epi5 and 6 monday i think
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 07:54 AM   #1353
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

a yes. they were on ep 5.

dfw to see the moobie

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2010, 08:01 AM   #1354
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

friend of mine that raged at nge said he has 00 in 1080 DFW that torrent
Old 10-16-2010, 08:03 AM   #1355
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i think ima downloadz

:ratrass:
http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...353df19b06cafa

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2010, 08:05 AM   #1356
Manbearpig

Wonder what audio tracks teh top 2 have

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Japanese AC3 2.0 384 kbps
English subtitles

There you go Cez

need to find me a dub
Old 10-16-2010, 08:08 AM   #1357
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fkn fgt

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...353df19b06cafa

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2010, 08:12 AM   #1358
Manbearpig

Just clicked one of the links

Torrent has been censored, as required by US court.

Old 10-16-2010, 08:12 AM   #1359
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

downloading 55 geebees of gundam

omg brah which one is that?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2010, 08:13 AM   #1360
Manbearpig

http://isohunt.com/lite/files/147433537/Gundam%2000
Old 10-16-2010, 08:27 AM   #1361
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

all the more reason to get subbed torrent fgt

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

at mah current dl speeds ETAs are 1 week for season 1 and 4 weeks for season 2

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2010, 04:54 PM   #1362
Manbearpig

Old 10-16-2010, 06:10 PM   #1363
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mbp needs inspiration to finitch NGE

heres a clip from the 2.22 moobie. no spoilers brah

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2010, 06:53 PM   #1364
Manbearpig

lgb

on epi 4 of 00s second season

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

http://www.bakabt.com/149360-mobile-...ozc-anime.html
Old 10-16-2010, 08:00 PM   #1365
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dat it is brah

dat torrent has dubs?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2010, 08:31 PM   #1366
Manbearpig

its dual audio

subz and dubz

&
Old 10-16-2010, 08:38 PM   #1367
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

sweetness.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2010, 08:43 PM   #1368
Manbearpig

what no subz n dubz repz

Old 10-16-2010, 08:45 PM   #1369
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mbp fgt doosh crybaby repz imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2010, 09:16 PM   #1370
Manbearpig

on epi 15 of NGE

shits getting good
Whats her face just found Adam Angel in teh basement of the Geofront
Old 10-16-2010, 09:21 PM   #1371
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

goddamn bro. slow down

you mean misato?
o yess. its gonna get bamf right nao.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2010, 09:26 PM   #1372
Manbearpig

Slow down

Bish you told me to hurry up and fineesh
Old 10-16-2010, 09:29 PM   #1373
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ok well finitch. then watch end of evangelion.

you likez parkway drive? they use a snippet of the moobie for a song. bamfs

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2010, 09:29 PM   #1374
Manbearpig

lol nice will have to tell that to sir daniel of lousianaham
Old 10-16-2010, 09:32 PM   #1375
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

they watch?

thats how i got into the band i was like

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works