Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-29-2015, 03:26 PM   #276
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

no because they dont give me 10 orders due at the same time

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 07:32 PM   #277
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 07:33 PM   #278
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-04-2015, 08:53 PM   #279
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

need shocks to get here MEOW

KCV detect every crack and crevice in the road

i'll see a small crack in le road coming up then when KCV rolls over it I feel every inch
Old 09-04-2015, 09:33 PM   #280
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rear shocks are a bitch to replace jsyk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 09:38 PM   #281
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

yeah i've gathered that

that's why fools mostly do fronts

fuck it, got a set for 61
Old 09-04-2015, 10:12 PM   #282
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Pops and I tried our hardest to get to them from below (had it over the oil pit) and it was close to impossible to remove the old ones. We had to cut two small access holes in the floor of the trunk to get to the shock bolts. Then after the swap we closed them up with some silicone so they can be reopened later.

At least it will be easier next time lol
Old 09-04-2015, 10:15 PM   #283
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

yeah i heard of fools using dat sawzall and everything else

FTS, i ain't doin it
Old 09-07-2015, 12:28 AM   #284
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 09-07-2015, 12:33 AM   #285
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

eddeh in mah thread havin lolz

i will murder your brown egg lookin ass
Old 09-08-2015, 02:36 AM   #286
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Car starts fine now after having fuel injectors replaced

Starts better than it ever did

So to recap:

Car was hesitating when I would cold start it so i started trying to figure it out

Ran fuel injector cleaning...nothing
ran fuel system cleaner...nothing
got new battery...nothing
got new brass battery terminal(the old one was loose)...nothing

car started rough idling and threw a CEL code for bad fuel injector

new fuel filter...better but not fixed yet
bought some refurbished fuel injectors...presto change-o. shit starts great now

Car was having a misfire problem before the hesitating problem so i did the following:

had the spark plugs changed
noticed oil in spark plug wells so I had the intake manifold replaced. valve cover gaskets didn't look dry rotted
5th and 7th coil packs changed
K&N cold air intake installed(sometimes cars misfire because of a lack of airflow)
new tires

after all that I got a real oil change for the first time in over a year

used 10W and half a bottle of lucas stop leak to keep all rubber seals moist

Up next is a full set of Gabriel Ultra shocks...http://www.autoanything.com/suspensi...A5896A0A0.aspx

Gabriel invented car shocks so they gotta be damn good

They gots four basic levels of shocks:

Gaurdian...Ok
ProGuard...Good
Ultra...Better
MaxControl...Best

After that I want to get a 75MM BBK one-piece plenum/throttle body and a 1/2 inch spacer. CV's can always use better airflow. KCV still feels like it has a lot more room to fly. Right now it still feels liek a big ass boat. It fly but also has periods where it just trudges along like a fat kid

this be teh one:

Is made for a mustang so we'll have to turn it around and the BBK logo will be upside down pero FIDIL

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 09-08-2015 at 04:04 PM.
Old 09-08-2015, 02:38 AM   #287
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Dat spacer for max airflowz. Rice as fuck

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-08-2015, 02:38 AM   #288
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

da fukk you talm bout cez
Old 09-08-2015, 05:11 AM   #289
stonehenge

ʞqq

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-08-2015, 05:15 AM   #290
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

throttle bodies n spacers arent much for performance gains bruh

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-08-2015, 05:19 AM   #291
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

well the spacer is just so it fits better. no shit it doesn't help performance

throttle bodies do add HP

Our CV TB's and plenums are 65MM

some people get their stock plenum ported up to 70 or 75MM and get a TB to match

i.e. ported 75mm plenum & 75mm TB

They do add HP

I've been looking around and the industry leader is accufab

you can't say these things don't add HP when crown vic and mustang driver ALL say their accufab or BBK plenum/TB added HP

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 09-08-2015 at 05:21 AM.
Old 09-08-2015, 05:49 AM   #292
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

well have fun with your 1000 extra horsetorques

remmeber everyone railing dudes who bought or thought of buying those things for the trucks cuz they did dick

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-08-2015, 05:51 AM   #293
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

no one said the car would go 800mph

i want the car to jump when i press the gas

it does it now with the CAI but it need a little more
Old 09-08-2015, 05:59 AM   #294
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

y not just put 5.0 in it then

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-08-2015, 11:47 AM   #295
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

y not just suck it
Old 09-08-2015, 01:09 PM   #296
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

That TB will prob kill it down low without headers
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 01:13 PM   #297
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

yeah heard that also

not sure what i wanna do

prolly nothing

Old 09-08-2015, 03:05 PM   #298
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It's okay guys. Let him throw his money at this shit. It's good for the economy.

Are you buying American made shit at least?
Old 09-08-2015, 05:11 PM   #299
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

why you fools always bashin mah car stuffz

i'm leaving AOT forever

wun, delete mah threads and posts and change my name to GAstawxgaiwitdatflaps

Old 09-08-2015, 05:49 PM   #300
stonehenge

ShooterMcGavin2