Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2012, 06:39 PM   #26
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

brb, blkpts
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:43 PM   #27
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

:datnolimit:

btw dat eBey bish be sellin some Adidas that look beat to shit pero they are brand new and $500+ dollhairs

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:44 PM   #28
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

can haz link???
Old 01-05-2012, 06:46 PM   #29
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/bape-x-adida...ht_1940wt_1398

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

I know they're new but something about the color or material or something make them look used rofl
Old 01-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #30
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

bishes look suede

any time bathing ape does that adidas collaboration stuff they charges mash greenz

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

example,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/adidas-x-bap...ht_1890wt_1396
Old 01-05-2012, 07:00 PM   #31
stonehenge

i be poor gai, just bought these:

Old 01-05-2012, 07:02 PM   #32
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

rock dem bishes
Old 01-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #33
stonehenge

now srs, moar plz

how can be a korkah thread w/o some tembo?
Old 01-05-2012, 07:04 PM   #34
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

tembo be in le driveway restin like a bawws
Old 01-05-2012, 07:10 PM   #35
stonehenge

brb checking goggle maps for tembo, will search whole jawjah
Old 01-05-2012, 07:11 PM   #36
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 06-22-2012 at 03:36 AM.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #37
stonehenge

I see no tembo in the drivewey

need updated pic of tembo
Old 01-05-2012, 08:06 PM   #38
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Oh shit, korkeh is in L'ville. Didn't know you were that close.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:09 PM   #39
stonehenge

korkah gonna see rockstar jeep creepin outside
Old 01-05-2012, 08:10 PM   #40
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I see no tembo in the drivewey

need updated pic of tembo
you can see it from aerial view not street view

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Oh shit, korkeh is in L'ville. Didn't know you were that close.
where you be???
Old 01-05-2012, 08:11 PM   #41
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
korkah gonna see rockstar jeep creepin outside

Sold that jeep like 5 months ago

Korkah, I is in Buford
Old 01-05-2012, 08:11 PM   #42
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

brb, yo hawse
Old 01-05-2012, 08:13 PM   #43
VmaxEngage

brb, unlocking doors.

damn you's is like 20 min away for srs
Old 01-05-2012, 08:14 PM   #44
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

i know foo

you be by teh mall of GA???
Old 01-05-2012, 08:14 PM   #45
VmaxEngage

Will be shortly, going to Taco Mac

I is over near Buford Dam
Old 01-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #46
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 01-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #47
VmaxEngage

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Did you go to Central?
Old 01-05-2012, 08:16 PM   #48
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

nope, you went to mill creekz???
Old 01-05-2012, 08:16 PM   #49
VmaxEngage

Nope, went to Buford's High

Mill Creekz has teh wiminz
Old 01-05-2012, 08:17 PM   #50
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

damn sure does

i got a few current mill creek girls numbers

brb, jail