Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-09-2012, 03:28 AM   #15051
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Flashed AOKP B22 earlier and wake locks were killing my fuckin phone, didnt feel like messing with it, even though I knew what app it was, so Im back on Milestone 2 now.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:52 AM   #15052
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

texted/emailed the 3 peeps with <$100 fassys. no replies yet
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:49 AM   #15053
MikeH
waffler

why not just call VZW and see if you can talk them into letting you upgrade early.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:07 AM   #15054
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i should try that tomorrow, i do have the money already

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

when they give an early upgrade, I have to buy it from them huh or do they just move the date and I can go somewhere else?
Old 02-09-2012, 06:22 AM   #15055
MikeH
waffler

you might be pushing it if you dont order through them
Old 02-09-2012, 06:56 AM   #15056
stonehenge

thought so

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

fgts still want $299 for it
Old 02-09-2012, 07:03 AM   #15057
stonehenge

DX w/ ICS:

Old 02-09-2012, 07:07 AM   #15058
MikeH
waffler

Its only been out a couple months, probably wont drop in price for a while.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:30 AM   #15059
stonehenge

yeah that's why I was going to go with wirefly or something when my update was available. So if I can vet my date moved, its prob $300. Or wait a month and get it for $240 or whatever it is.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:43 AM   #15060
MikeH
waffler

costco has it for 219 with a mail in for a free extended battery.
Old 02-09-2012, 01:40 PM   #15061
stonehenge

with an upgrade?? I wonder if that'll be around for another month :/
Old 02-09-2012, 04:26 PM   #15062
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I want a new phone too dang it!!

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
DX w/ ICS:

do like
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:33 PM   #15063
stonehenge

why thank you sir
Old 02-09-2012, 05:41 PM   #15064
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Updated le Gummy port and now SMS is broken. Steve needs to hurry back because I have no idea what I'm doing, just following the steps he did.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:11 PM   #15065
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
with an upgrade?? I wonder if that'll be around for another month :/
I dont think costco does the new customers only bullshit. The form said it was good til the 29th I believe.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:18 PM   #15066
stonehenge

29th? fml unless vzw will move my upgrade date w/o making me get a phone from them at the same time
Old 02-09-2012, 06:26 PM   #15067
MikeH
waffler

might as well spend the extra money and get it through VZW now instead of wasting money on fassy
Old 02-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #15068
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Juan...

Old 02-09-2012, 06:28 PM   #15069
stonehenge

tis troof

Or just wait. It's not like my X is giving me trouble, I just want to play with ICS rofl. I could wait, buy the GNex (probably less than $300), sell the DX, and keep the D1 as a beater spare.

$300 to haz now (if they will let me upgrade early) or $220-250 if I wait a month.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #15070
MikeH
waffler

I think the GNex batteries are on sale again for $25 so if you were wanting to get one you might want to pick it up now.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:05 PM   #15071
stonehenge

and wirefly still has the phone for $229, i don't think it'll go up again
Old 02-09-2012, 07:38 PM   #15072
MikeH
waffler

those of you with a GNex, use my softkeys or I will hunt you down

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=784
Old 02-09-2012, 07:46 PM   #15073
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
those of you with a GNex
Old 02-09-2012, 08:08 PM   #15074
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i dont use a recent button

Old 02-09-2012, 08:55 PM   #15075
MikeH
waffler

what do you use? theres a search and menu in there as well