Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 12-13-2011, 11:39 PM   #13751
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

charge all your shits before SBFing
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:40 PM   #13752
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wouldn't even attempt to do anything if my comp wasn't plugged in.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:40 PM   #13753
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

:roflword:

Downloaded CM7 to sdcard. Not sure if want to flash it or keep MIUI
Old 12-13-2011, 11:52 PM   #13754
Bass

Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.

I use my netbook for everything, well its older, like 2006ish XP and I love it. But the plug some times needs to be jiggled to ensure its working. I didn't notice I was on battery, icon popped up and off it went. lol

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

"Congratulations: your phone should now be rooted (after one more reboot)!

Be careful what you do with this kind of access as you can ruin your phone
if you are not careful"

Now to flash 1-10-21
Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:57 PM   #13755
stonehenge

Old 12-14-2011, 01:00 AM   #13756
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Is there a CM9 build out for DX yet?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:15 AM   #13757
stonehenge

Nope. There are a couple people working on separate builds. One boots but doesn't charge, colors are fucked, no 3g, wifi sees networks but wont connect, etc. AKA useless ... he is working on it but been busy with school.

The other I'm not sure about. I follow the dude on twitter but he rarely tweets. Need to find moar infos.
Old 12-14-2011, 02:08 PM   #13758
stonehenge

CM7 installed and running smoothly.

I wish themes would change the lockscreen. don't want to flash a file in recovery every time I want to skin the lockscreen.
Old 12-14-2011, 03:16 PM   #13759
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
CM7 installed and running smoothly.

I wish themes would change the lockscreen. don't want to flash a file in recovery every time I want to skin the lockscreen.
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.miui.home

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

It will detect the MIUI folder on your SD card and import any lockscreen themes you already had, and presto.

Old 12-14-2011, 04:35 PM   #13760
stonehenge

WAT

brb installing

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Lol just came out yesterday? Just in time

Old 12-14-2011, 04:37 PM   #13761
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Old 12-14-2011, 04:39 PM   #13762
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Verzion announced a new phone for tomorrow...

http://www.droid-life.com/2011/12/14...razr-incoming/

Bastards
Old 12-14-2011, 04:42 PM   #13763
stonehenge

Those fucks
Old 12-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #13764
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Old 12-14-2011, 04:50 PM   #13765
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

zomg its white!!! must buy meow!
Old 12-14-2011, 04:51 PM   #13766
stonehenge

Some white versions are sexy. Not sure about that one. If the backplate was white it would look more complete. Maybe even the area around the camera. But in it's current state it looks half-assed to me.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:52 PM   #13767
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Does that even qualify as white? LOLLLERSKATEZ

I mean, I would think at least the backing plate and full bezel would be white.

Old 12-14-2011, 04:55 PM   #13768
stonehenge

shit i didn't even notice the black/gray strip around the edge fts

Chriz, is your fassy actually white or is it kinda pearl colored? My wife didn't like the white Stratosphere because it was a pearly white.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:16 PM   #13769
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

It's white, like sheet of paper white. No pearly stuff.

I never use a case, hence the nick on the side :/

Old 12-14-2011, 05:31 PM   #13770
stonehenge

see, I like that, just like a white ******. But the pearly white on the Stratosphere (and a few other phones at BB) didn't look as nice to me. The RAZR looks like it's that pearl color too from the pics.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:42 PM   #13771
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

yea I know what you mean. i remember the old RAZR

Old 12-14-2011, 06:05 PM   #13772
stonehenge

It didn't look BAD but it didn't look nice and clean like pure white. The black looked nicer.

So far so good with MiLocker. I guess the only negative is that any button wakes the screen now rofl
Old 12-14-2011, 06:17 PM   #13773
MikeH
waffler

There are only a select few phones in white that are done correctly. Most phones are just the back casing and the screen is still black, looks best with the entire phone is white.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:37 PM   #13774
stonehenge

I don't mind when the glass is still black, as long as the lip around the glass and whatnot are all white. The Fassy looks good to me.

The Strat was pearl white on the back and sides of the bottom half (keyboard slider remember) but the bezel around the top half was chrome. Didn't look too bad but if it was all white (and not pearl) it would have been fairly sexy.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Well, they still say this year: http://www.droid-life.com/2011/12/14...hen-its-ready/

So they have a couple weeks left

Was thinking, even if they DONT put it on sale tomorrow, every store currently thinks that is the case. Calling around in the morning you might get lucky and find a store selling them "accidentally".

Wish I had the money lol
Old 12-14-2011, 06:54 PM   #13775
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

The only thing about having the area immediately surrounding the screen white is it can really play hell with perception of colors.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk