Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-13-2010, 06:42 AM   #5051
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

installed

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:51 AM   #5052
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:58 AM   #5053
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

i like the dropdown box. and it haz FM

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-13-2010, 07:00 AM   #5054
MikeH
waffler

you can edit the widget in the pull down in settings too.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:04 AM   #5055
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

goddammit. doing this made pb upload all my pics again wtf

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-13-2010, 07:07 AM   #5056
MikeH
waffler

change pb so it doesnt upload automatically unless you like it to
Old 11-13-2010, 07:09 AM   #5057
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

well it does. idk why it does it with old pics

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-13-2010, 07:17 AM   #5058
MikeH
waffler

probably didnt register the pictures since you flashed the new rom so it uploaded them again.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:22 AM   #5059
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

prawlee. i ended up deleting them anyway rofl

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-13-2010, 04:01 PM   #5060
reemusk

reemusk must SRSLY be a dick...reemusk must SRSLY be a dick...
Default Re: Android Thread

Is there an app that can show me a list of my apps and show me which have capabiility for apps2sd and an easy way to send them to sd?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
reemusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:18 PM   #5061
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

There is a way to get a list of apps but not listing A2SD compatibility or how to do it lol
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:20 PM   #5062
MikeH
waffler

CM has been lazy and hasn't written it yet either. Looked for a hacked way on XDA. The best way is to partition your SD and then you can move everything. You don't wanna move Widgets or anything crucial just in case tho.
Old 11-13-2010, 05:26 PM   #5063
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I like not giving a shit about A2SD
Old 11-14-2010, 08:28 PM   #5064
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Just downloaded Myns warm 2.2. It is sick!

Whats the widget that lists all the days, the current day being highlighted and looks like tajm and batt stat?

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

I think it is based on evo framework too.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Myns warm 2.2
Old 11-14-2010, 08:41 PM   #5065
stonehenge

The widget is OneSeven
Old 11-14-2010, 09:17 PM   #5066
MikeH
waffler

I tried Myns when I still had the Inc and it was the better Sense ROM but still hated it cuz of Sense lol
Old 11-14-2010, 09:36 PM   #5067
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

It has sense? IDK it must not have alot. I really like it. Cant figure out the 3g yet tho.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:42 PM   #5068
MikeH
waffler

Yeah its just themed and probably some stuff removed. Its based on the OTA tho.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:21 PM   #5069
VmaxEngage

Oh ok, yea even if it is sense, i still like it. Im using the themed launcher pro with it.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:04 AM   #5070
MikeH
waffler

Samsung added the ability to take screenshots on the Tab without root, hopefully it will make it's way to more devices in the future.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:16 AM   #5071
stonehenge

of anything or just of the homescreen?
Old 11-15-2010, 03:31 AM   #5072
MikeH
waffler

Pretty sure everything, you just press the back and power buttons at the same time.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:38 AM   #5073
stonehenge

Then thats pretty damn nice. Thought it may have been like a couple home replacements that allow you to take screenshots but only of themselves, not of the entire phone. Props @ Samsung.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:53 AM   #5074
MikeH
waffler

I really hope it implemented on more devices.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:56 AM   #5075
stonehenge

Yeah drocap isn't hard or anything but not having to open an app would be bamf