Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-17-2011, 11:00 PM   #8651
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
No
Won't ship till the 28th

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

or 29th rather
im wondering why i got mine a week earlier.

u best be mirin brah

so is dat ol bish ass blake

order from rightstuf next time

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:01 PM   #8652
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Lol yours jap copy?
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:03 PM   #8653
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

lol dont think so. haz funimation on it

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-17-2011, 11:05 PM   #8654
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Amurica release was supposed to be 29th isnt it?

You got hax
Old 03-17-2011, 11:05 PM   #8655
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

urrbody gonna be mirin

o and it came with a bitchin nerv sticker too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-17-2011, 11:06 PM   #8656
Manbearpig

ijelly
Old 03-17-2011, 11:07 PM   #8657
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

i dont wan buy 400$ computer shit till i have jawb id only have 600$ in da bank if i bought shit
Old 03-17-2011, 11:08 PM   #8658
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

[not trolling]

http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/

[/not trolling]
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:09 PM   #8659
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

where to put sticker

on laptop?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-17-2011, 11:18 PM   #8660
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
[not trolling]

[/not trolling]

btw my Ram is shitty gon send it in and get new bamf ram back

gonn start lucky star tonite
Old 03-18-2011, 12:13 AM   #8661
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

angel catching scene on BLURAY=

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

lol when they showed reis hand cut up with bandages i memberd the part where she tells ritsuko to come at her and she gets choked out rofl

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

:somashwin:

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-18-2011, 12:26 AM   #8662
apedestrian

rofl u enjoying it?

what did u get? Nge? i saw reis name in ur post
Old 03-18-2011, 01:34 AM   #8663
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

2.22 nugga. shits fukken win on bluray.

wish theyd remake OG eva series in 1080p

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Y U NO RELEASED ALREADY

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

i wonder if asuka will have a major part in the rest of evangelion nao

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

holy crap. just realized that the same dude that did the bleach OST 1 and or 2 too i think is made from the same dude. shiro sagisu

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

i wonder if some of the stuff from end of evangelion will be redone for 3.0

would be fukken sick

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

holy shet. yuyu hakusho on bluray. do need to get

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-18-2011, 02:00 AM   #8664
Manbearpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
[not trolling]

[/not trolling]

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

2.22 is pretty much takes eva in a completely new direction doesn't it?
Old 03-18-2011, 02:04 AM   #8665
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dat Lust

yea it does. rly wanna kno if some EoE stuff gonna be on 3rd or 4th movie. ffuuu want naoooo.

Quote:
Section23 will also release complete series collections of Demon King Daimao and Highschool of the Dead on both DVD and Blu-ray in June. Both feature English-language dubs as well as the original Japanese language track and English subtitles. The Demon King Daimao are set for June 14 with SRPs of US$59.98 (DVD) and U$69.98 (BD), and Highschool of the Dead collections will hit stores on June 28 for US$59.98 (DVD) and US$69.98 (BD).

def getting BAMF high quality tit bouncing

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Quote:
2.x, however, is where Anno starts to thrust his twelve inch cock between the hemispheres of your brain. After watching the last 30 minutes of 2.0, which are the Unit 03 incident with Asuka playing the part of Toji then the incident where Rei dies except not, leading to Shinji damn near starting the Third Impact, I looked at my friends and asked them, "What the fuck did I just watch?"

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-18-2011, 02:08 AM   #8666
Manbearpig

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

I wish father in FMA remade Lust instead of fkn Greed
Old 03-18-2011, 02:13 AM   #8667
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

theres some bamf extra scenes on the br.
like how they made eva with parts of some scenes from beginning to the ending result

no wonder 3.0 taking forever. these bishes best be working overtime lol

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
I wish father in FMA remade Lust instead of fkn Greed
hmm.greed ends up being one of the most BAMF dUdz towards the end

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-18-2011, 02:17 AM   #8668
Manbearpig

Still shoulda remade Lust
Old 03-18-2011, 02:29 AM   #8669
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

she'd end up dying again anyway

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-18-2011, 02:30 AM   #8670
Manbearpig

She was still nice to look at :cheey2:

FTS gon watch FMA from the beginning to now
Or Higurashi or FMP or Special A
Old 03-18-2011, 02:33 AM   #8671
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

stuff i want to watch be like 50 eps.

will haz to wait for summah

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-18-2011, 02:37 AM   #8672
Manbearpig

Blah ill watch some SA then some Higurashi
Old 03-18-2011, 02:37 AM   #8673
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

du et. think ima play some infamous

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-18-2011, 02:38 AM   #8674
Manbearpig

When is the next Gosick ep planning on coming out?
Old 03-18-2011, 02:40 AM   #8675
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

next week i think?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works