Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2017, 09:04 PM   #326
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 09:10 PM   #327
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
yeah so current bish will hate me soon. she got one more shit thing from her and im like its not working anyhow.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 02:53 PM   #328
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Leave new one, talk to the old/new one
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 04:03 PM   #329
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Fbgm
Old 08-21-2017, 08:51 PM   #330
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwtr02ss View Post
Leave new one, talk to the old/new one
and getting to that Idgaf mode. tired of being depressed ready to have fun with shit. not been in a long time.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 08-22-2017 at 01:11 AM.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:36 PM   #331
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Quote:
and getting to that Idgaf mode. tired of being depressed ready to have fun with shit. not been in a long time.
old/new = the girl you started talking to that went through the same thing, NOT THE EX WIFE.

Very good responses from folks in here but sometimes you gotta get back in the game before you can move on

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
Old 08-22-2017, 06:57 PM   #332
nekkidhillbilly

yeah I got that this be that girl. I guess so idk. I feel guilty if I do that.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

as for the n/o well basically the likes the same music I do, same movies I do, same tv shoes, loves old cars, likes antiques and vintage shit, Mexican food is her fav, her birthday is basically one number reversed of mine, likes weird shit like bridges and such, is hotter than balls and went through the same shit I did.
Old 08-22-2017, 10:13 PM   #333
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I know there's the whole wounded bird thing but that sounds hard to pass up...

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 03:02 PM   #334
nekkidhillbilly

exactly my point
Old 08-23-2017, 03:17 PM   #335
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

smash new/old girl, get money. Done and done

Quote:
Old 08-23-2017, 04:10 PM   #336
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwtr02ss View Post
smash new/old girl, get money. Done and done
prob not able to just smash however girl is pretty frugal with money like me. current g/f isn't.
Old 08-23-2017, 04:55 PM   #337
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Homegirl likes to make it rain

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-23-2017, 05:34 PM   #338
nekkidhillbilly

yeah cept I have to fix the shit when she does.
Old 08-23-2017, 05:40 PM   #339
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Nahh, you dont. Her messs bruh. Fts

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-23-2017, 06:38 PM   #340
nekkidhillbilly

the shit like bills don't get paid and I pretty much live with her
Old 08-23-2017, 06:53 PM   #341
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-23-2017, 07:06 PM   #342
nekkidhillbilly

I get it I need to walk away I know. got feelings for her sex is great but issues are too much.
Old 08-24-2017, 02:12 PM   #343
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Throat punch
Old 08-24-2017, 02:24 PM   #344
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Just be like "damn, your kid is a douche" and then she'll kick you out

Old 08-24-2017, 02:51 PM   #345
nekkidhillbilly

well I don't want to be a dick to her at all or her son they are good people all in all. they treat me good too just I can see its not working. its going to crush her and her son.
Old 08-24-2017, 04:18 PM   #346
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Oh well. Say yall both have stuff to work out. Need time alone

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-24-2017, 04:58 PM   #347
nekkidhillbilly

that's what im trying to do
Old 08-24-2017, 04:58 PM   #348
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Fts. Just move out, send email

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-24-2017, 05:13 PM   #349
nekkidhillbilly

I give a shit about them or I would.
Old 08-24-2017, 10:26 PM   #350
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Fts. Just move out, send email