Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2013, 09:24 PM   #31376
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Been watching Guilty Crown...

Dat Ayase!

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:12 AM   #31377
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dat cripple. series sucks tho. and not because funimation

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:30 AM   #31378
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

...she wouldn't like you Cez, calling her a cripple...lol.

Yeah it's not the greatest thing I've watched for sure, it's at least decent thus far though. The protagonist is whiny as fuck, and I can't stand him at all. That's the main detractor.

Ayase is definitely my favorite character though, felt so bad when he knocked her out of the wheel chair and she said to leave so she could get up on her own. Big time feelz.

Old 08-25-2013, 02:27 AM   #31379
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
shittt yen press licensed sao light novels
yep. they better not become shitty
Old 08-25-2013, 03:22 AM   #31380
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
...she wouldn't like you Cez, calling her a cripple...lol.

Yeah it's not the greatest thing I've watched for sure, it's at least decent thus far though. The protagonist is whiny as fuck, and I can't stand him at all. That's the main detractor.

Ayase is definitely my favorite character though, felt so bad when he knocked her out of the wheel chair and she said to leave so she could get up on her own. Big time feelz.
yea shu was a pussy bitch. enjoyed tsumugi more tho

http://stuffpoint.com/guilty-crown/i...wn-tsugumi.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
yep. they better not become shitty
shittier?

what u mean? like translations? YP seems to be the only one doing LN's and bakatsuki might take their SAO scans down like they did with spice and wolf and haruhi (i think they took down haruhi)

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-25-2013, 03:24 AM   #31381
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

tsumugi is your typical pretty boy doucher character seems like.

Old 08-25-2013, 03:25 AM   #31382
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

u shut ur whore mouth

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-25-2013, 04:09 AM   #31383
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

The SAO LN's you sent me Cez were awesome. If YP copies them then I'm all for it. If they do their own translation and it's shitty, there ya go...

New Illya and Neptunia
Old 08-25-2013, 04:12 AM   #31384
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

are u gonna get the YP novels to compare? hope it does well. might get more LN's stateside.

i still need to get haruhi and S&W too.

BROOOOO dat ilya was HNGGGG dat switch

u watching new monogatari series too?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-25-2013, 03:52 PM   #31385
VmaxEngage

Nah got bored with the 1st ep, ill finish it eventually. IDK if I'll get the LN. If the local bartnes n noble gets it in ill go read it and see if it compares
Old 08-26-2013, 05:10 AM   #31386
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

new ep was jesty as fuck. lots of pedo action

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-26-2013, 04:56 PM   #31387
VmaxEngage

dat Rias
Old 08-26-2013, 06:29 PM   #31388
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

thought you'd liek

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

ape, whos in the female titan? think i already know tho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-27-2013, 02:14 AM   #31389
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

here blake
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10239615

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-27-2013, 02:50 AM   #31390
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
thought you'd liek

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

ape, whos in the female titan? think i already know tho
u rly want to kno?
Old 08-27-2013, 02:54 AM   #31391
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

tes

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-27-2013, 02:55 AM   #31392
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

u've been warned
Old 08-27-2013, 04:42 AM   #31393
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yup. thats who i had in mind. fucking anime dragging this shit until ep 25

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

blake whos that cat bish

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

:animepatriot:

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

nws linkz here pero hot pics
http://moeimg.blog133.fc2.com/blog-entry-4792.html

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-27-2013, 04:42 AM   #31394
VmaxEngage

Quote:

Cat bish is one of the new characters. Have not watched the new stuff yet
Old 08-27-2013, 02:53 PM   #31395
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fak. might has to watch dxd now

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

this shit be almost gone

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6...em/98059/4/0/0

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-28-2013, 02:51 AM   #31396
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Now... show the film in theaters throughout the country!!!
AND DON'T FORGET THE GOODIES
fagt on aniplex fb annoucement on the madoka movie 3 songs.

k faggot, but u get ur goodies and a $30 price for ticket youll be first to bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-28-2013, 04:19 PM   #31397
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://avshortbits.tumblr.com/post/5...-kyu-bu-tomoka

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-29-2013, 02:58 AM   #31398
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://funnymama.com/post/209065

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-29-2013, 03:18 AM   #31399
VmaxEngage

Old 08-29-2013, 02:46 PM   #31400
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...iewed-in-video

FFFUUUUUU

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works