Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2009, 07:53 AM   #26
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

hm todays episode of code geass and bleach were good

apedestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:07 AM   #27
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apedestrian View Post
hm todays episode of code geass and bleach were good

I wonder how far in the bleach series adult swim will get too. O remembered I had spent all summer a year or 2 ago watching teh subbed bleach on teh internet. then I got all caught up and had to find something else did you catch death note?
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:14 AM   #28
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
I wonder how far in the bleach series adult swim will get too. O remembered I had spent all summer a year or 2 ago watching teh subbed bleach on teh internet. then I got all caught up and had to find something else did you catch death note?
lol thats what im doing ive stopped watching bleach and code on the internet because then i have no excuse to stay up late on saturday

yeah that was a good last episode... sad but good (i wanted neer to die )
Old 07-20-2009, 03:43 PM   #29
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
lol thats what im doing ive stopped watching bleach and code on the internet because then i have no excuse to stay up late on saturday

yeah that was a good last episode... sad but good (i wanted neer to die )
haha, I could watch it over and over. I remember i had stumbled upon code geass and had finished it a week before it was announced to air on adult swim lol
yea me too, but you know that most shows have to have a "good" ending lol.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:05 AM   #30
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

gundam 00 on sy fy right meow
Old 07-24-2009, 12:51 AM   #31
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

anyone seen ichi the killer? thats a pretty WTF movie
Old 08-31-2009, 12:52 AM   #32
apedestrian

Quote:
anyone seen ichi the killer? thats a pretty WTF movie
never seen it,

Bleach is getting pretty good, watched alot of code geass on the internet so idk im not watching subbed internet vids anymore so ill get caught up on adult swim
Old 08-31-2009, 03:06 AM   #33
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
never seen it,

Bleach is getting pretty good, watched alot of code geass on the internet so idk im not watching subbed internet vids anymore so ill get caught up on adult swim
they made a anime version of it. shits wierd to say teh least

yea too bad its going to go into filler after ichigo/grimmjow fight. lol at code geass last saturday nina was masturbating to euphie subs are good. lots more emotion in the voice I catch both
Old 09-01-2009, 04:07 AM   #34
apedestrian

Quote:
they made a anime version of it. shits wierd to say teh least

yea too bad its going to go into filler after ichigo/grimmjow fight. lol at code geass last saturday nina was masturbating to euphie subs are good. lots more emotion in the voice I catch both
wait was nina actually masturbating to her lmao, i was like when i saw that scene

and what do you mean into filler after ichigo/grimmjow fight?
Old 09-02-2009, 12:22 AM   #35
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
wait was nina actually masturbating to her lmao, i was like when i saw that scene

and what do you mean into filler after ichigo/grimmjow fight?
yes I shit you not. its in silhouette but you can see what she does, she straightens her skirt when nunally walks in I was like o chit too bad it couldnt have been kaleen or shriley

yea, in the jap version, the anime was catching up to the manga so after the fight they bring up a filler series about the new 3rd squad captain. its about 20-25 eps I believe. its a ok arc
Old 09-02-2009, 01:17 AM   #36
apedestrian

Quote:
yes I shit you not. its in silhouette but you can see what she does, she straightens her skirt when nunally walks in I was like o chit too bad it couldnt have been kaleen or shriley

yea, in the jap version, the anime was catching up to the manga so after the fight they bring up a filler series about the new 3rd squad captain. its about 20-25 eps I believe. its a ok arc
just thought i would point out the red part

that's weird no wonder nobody likes her
Old 09-02-2009, 01:22 AM   #37
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
just thought i would point out the red part

that's weird no wonder nobody likes her
oops my bad, I mean roll in on her
lol possibly, but I seriously wanted to see her die lol, shes the most annoying person on code geass
Old 09-05-2009, 01:05 AM   #38
apedestrian

Quote:
oops my bad, I mean roll in on her
lol possibly, but I seriously wanted to see her die lol, shes the most annoying person on code geass

she should of died, it wouldn't of made a dramatic episode everyone no one would care if she died lmao
Old 09-06-2009, 06:02 AM   #39
apedestrian

theres a bleach movie tonight

its pretty good, but where is ichigo's hollow mask
Old 09-06-2009, 07:06 AM   #40
apedestrian

meh the movie wasnt great but it was good
Old 09-06-2009, 09:23 PM   #41
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea I saw it. I thought it was going to be played on monday. yea its good the dubs are still letting me down lol. I have it on my comp too, but in jap
Old 09-07-2009, 10:54 PM   #42
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

finished watching full metal panic teh second raid. its fucking awesome
Old 09-13-2009, 06:39 AM   #43
apedestrian

hmm Bleach got kinda interesting tonight. how much longer till they reach the castle. the story got side tracked ... Which i dont like
Old 09-13-2009, 06:52 AM   #44
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea this was some filler. its a small one though. after a few eps they get to the espadas
Old 09-13-2009, 07:27 AM   #45
apedestrian

Quote:
yea this was some filler. its a small one though. after a few eps they get to the espadas
so filler you mean to give them time to change the voices into English and all that stuff?

code geass was pretty good already watched up to next weeks episodes
its painful to watch only 1 episode every saturday
Old 09-13-2009, 08:17 AM   #46
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
so filler you mean to give them time to change the voices into English and all that stuff?

code geass was pretty good already watched up to next weeks episodes
its painful to watch only 1 episode every saturday
not really, it was to give the manga time to get a little more ahead. since the anime usually takes 2 or 3 chapters from teh manga it would catch up pretty quick. so they add filler to let the manga get a little more ahead.

yea it gets good, i really like the way mao messes with peoples heads
death note is just as good as the first time i saw it.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:10 AM   #47
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

another good anime the stories of teh characters in the episodes are awesome and teh action is top notch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogs_/_Bullets_&_Carnage
Old 09-19-2009, 02:37 AM   #48
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

you guys need to watch this anime very badass/ fucked up. it get fucking badass in the end. heres one of the endings to teh game. its called school days

Video page
Full screen
heres another one where the psycho chick dies. she has huge tits in the anime btw too bad she loses it both in teh game and the anime

Video page
Full screen
Old 09-23-2009, 04:34 AM   #49
apedestrian

Quote:
you guys need to watch this anime very badass/ fucked up. it get fucking badass in the end. heres one of the endings to teh game. its called school days

Video page
Full screen
heres another one where the psycho chick dies. she has huge tits in the anime btw too bad she loses it both in teh game and the anime

Video page
Full screen
the top one is pretty fucked up

oh ichigos gonna have a fight this saturday
Old 09-23-2009, 04:55 AM   #50
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol yea i was like wtf when i saw it. def. a good anime though
i cant wait to see teh grimmjow one