Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-13-2010, 05:00 PM   #4301
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i wish I had a non-working ps3 to give him a fair trade

Yes the phone is still of use to cricket peeps and probably some other small carriers, but its not worth a ps3 lol
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:15 PM   #4302
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wan, but if i buy used, then cant get warranty huh? wish vzw was like sprint
Old 10-13-2010, 06:14 PM   #4303
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Nope, no warranty with used. So would have to buy used and make sure to not leave it in hell or destroy while doon mashingz. Then when upgrade comes, FTS sell used D1, buy new bamf fon with upgrade that comes with insurance.

Would be good esscuze to give wifey. "Babe, member it got stolen before? And I be manly man and do man things and could break fon. Gotta upgrade porque insurance "

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

kinda rly want to try incog yellaw burst

may need to edit blur version.. i don't like the incog icons anyway...
Old 10-13-2010, 06:25 PM   #4304
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I went back to Invernito. You would have to delete ALL the apps that had different icons. I went back to ADW and use the stock ADW icons theme.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:29 PM   #4305
stonehenge

are the icons the only changes made to the apps or does it modify other images within the apps? i haven't downloaded it and looked through the zip yet
Old 10-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #4306
MikeH
waffler

there are other images that are modified also. the icons dont bother me that much. its just that not all of them are themed.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:16 PM   #4307
stonehenge

That is probably why they annoy me too. None of them themed means they are all different, which is cool. Some of them themed is annoying.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Looks like Cez needs to get the latest CM nightly so he can listen to the local mexi stations:

Quote:
Video may have killed the radio star, but Cyanogen and the fellows behind the MIUI ROM have revived it for the Nexus One -- the code for the FM radio hardware that's inside the Nexus One has been merged into CyanogenMod and can now be tested by the public at large (that's you and I) in the nightly builds. Do note that nightly builds are the bleeding edge and likely have bugs in them (they're nightly compilations of code and not necessarily a finished release-ready ROM).

What most interests me here is that this is all code written from scratch by the geniuses behind the MIUI ROM, and uses nothing proprietary from HTC. Gives me a big warm and fuzzy FOSS (Free Open Source Software) feeling inside. That's open. That's Android.
bamf chinese gaiz
Old 10-13-2010, 07:18 PM   #4308
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol. me no use radio

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:21 PM   #4309
stonehenge

gtfo
Old 10-13-2010, 07:22 PM   #4310
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:29 PM   #4311
MikeH
waffler

Default Re: Android Thread

Someone also incorporated the power widget into the pull down in CM.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:33 PM   #4312
stonehenge

damnit, dfw cm
Old 10-13-2010, 09:29 PM   #4313
MikeH
waffler

How the fuck does the D2 get an AOSP ROM before us?

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...n-beta-ii.html
Old 10-13-2010, 09:34 PM   #4314
stonehenge

Those filthy fgt sons of bitches
Old 10-13-2010, 09:35 PM   #4315
MikeH
waffler

who the fuck even owns a d2? a whopping 2 people will be able to test. fgts
Old 10-13-2010, 09:36 PM   #4316
stonehenge

and you know how similar they are, we have HOW many people working on roms for the X and none of them finished before this D2 homo?
Old 10-13-2010, 09:41 PM   #4317
MikeH
waffler

unless it isnt TRUE AOSP. either way theres a ton of legit developers with an X and still nothing.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:47 PM   #4318
stonehenge

saw that Fabolous (the guy who ported nexTheme and REVO) has a rom also. Seems similar to what we have.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:49 PM   #4319
MikeH
waffler

I saw that too ApeX or some shit.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:49 PM   #4320
stonehenge

Old 10-13-2010, 09:51 PM   #4321
MikeH
waffler

blackdroid is suppose to be working on something.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:08 PM   #4322
stonehenge

at this point IDGAF who does it, I just want moar options
Old 10-13-2010, 11:40 PM   #4323
MikeH
waffler

Default Re: Android Thread

I doubt his is AOSP tho. Probably just the same as the million others out right now.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Some guy on XDA claims to have gotten his hands on a 2.2 SBF.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:40 AM   #4324
Biggs
I'd hit it...

Frogger Champion Smack The Rabbit Champion Vlax Champion Stealin` Home Champion Turkey Bowling Champion
Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.

On DroidX #2 now in less than a week. Purty red camera clicky botton done broked
Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 03:52 AM   #4325
MikeH
waffler

Next rubiX is gonna be AOSP and suppose to be released in a day or so.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

check it Juan.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...tml#post908683