Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-25-2011, 03:38 PM   #12601
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
WHYW can't I get a screen protector on without trash getting under it?
I've heard its best to do in the bathroom while the shower is running. The humidity keeps the dust out of the air.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:57 PM   #12602
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I wasted me last one.
Well, needs clear one anyway. DNW this frosted one
Old 10-25-2011, 08:29 PM   #12603
billnewl
North Raised, South Bound

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

I've never had problems with protectors.

Wipe the screen with microfiber cloth, get protector out quickly and set it in place. Pull back one edge, set it and press it on with a credit card as you pull back the plastic layer.

BTW someone tell Will on GMFS to plz go.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:41 PM   #12604
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dunno why he refuses to believe that the newer pentile will look good, especially when its 720p!

shit, they even say the qHD pentile on the RAZR is pretty damn nice

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

oh and he said "the atrix does have a unlocked boatloader though... if you're wanting to experiment with all that nonsense."

Old 10-26-2011, 02:18 AM   #12605
billnewl
North Raised, South Bound

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INkLEzP9Pdw

DirecTV getting rid of FX (Sons of Anarchy & American Horror Story) on Nov 1st FML

Last edited by billnewl; 10-26-2011 at 04:10 AM.
billnewl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:27 AM   #12606
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Juan - which miui is that you are running? DefX 1.10.21?

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:35 AM   #12607
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

So, as everything turns out, it cost me $17 for 2 Dxs. I had to buy the back door which was on sale for $3-, then batteries which I scored on Amazon for $5.34 ea opposed to $39.99 thru VZw, and they shipped this morning. Then lady tells me shipping for 2 day is free instead of paying $12.99 for next day, I'll take that. Then she tells me I have a $50- credit and a $30- credit on my next phone purchase if I renew my contract in Nov next year instead of doing early upgrade in July next year, sure I'll wait. The phone call may have been an hour and a half but it was worth the time I guess
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:12 AM   #12608
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
Juan - which miui is that you are running? DefX 1.10.21?
Yeah and the only problem I have is brightness adjustment isn't working but NO ONE else in the thread has the problem, just me. So I fucked up somewhere haha, otherwise this build is great and the most recent from le shykneez
Quote:
Originally Posted by .GARY. View Post
So, as everything turns out, it cost me $17 for 2 Dxs. I had to buy the back door which was on sale for $3-, then batteries which I scored on Amazon for $5.34 ea opposed to $39.99 thru VZw, and they shipped this morning. Then lady tells me shipping for 2 day is free instead of paying $12.99 for next day, I'll take that. Then she tells me I have a $50- credit and a $30- credit on my next phone purchase if I renew my contract in Nov next year instead of doing early upgrade in July next year, sure I'll wait. The phone call may have been an hour and a half but it was worth the time I guess
$17 shipped for two DXs sounds like win (even if sending the old Fascies back)

And the extra $50/$30 is definitely win.

and you'll love the DXs
Old 10-26-2011, 02:04 PM   #12609
stonehenge

Cam and MBP: The dev who ports MIUI to the X just got 720p video recording to work. I think it is now the only 2nd Init rom to do so. BAMF imo.

Waiting for him to release it so can record random shit for no reason.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:38 PM   #12610
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Here's one for you geniuses. There's 2 people that don't receive ANY of my texts. Just started with one on the 15th, she has a Galaxy phone through Sprint. The other started about a month ago. He's got a old school flip with Verizon.

Everyone else gets my texts fine. I can't figure it out. I've deleted all my messages, cleared all my caches, and flashed back to the stock messaging.apk.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:40 PM   #12611
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I've had to reset mine to factory before b/c of that
Old 10-26-2011, 02:49 PM   #12612
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
I've had to reset mine to factory before b/c of that
That's what I was afraid of.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:52 PM   #12613
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Its def a PITA. I hate it. Hell the other night mine quit recieving calls/texts/etc and the alarm didn't work, all kinds of weird shit
Old 10-26-2011, 02:55 PM   #12614
stonehenge

just to make sure, you ARE texting their mobile number right? I sent a shitload to a coworker before I noticed it had defaulted to their office phone instead of mobile
Old 10-26-2011, 03:18 PM   #12615
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
just to make sure, you ARE texting their mobile number right? I sent a shitload to a coworker before I noticed it had defaulted to their office phone instead of mobile
Lmao. Yeah. All I have is their mobile. But of course it's in the contact info twice because it's synced with Facebook. The 10 digit numbers are the same though but there might be a format of +1(xxx)xxx-xxxx on the ones that imported from Facebook rather than (xxx)xxx-xxxx on the ones I entered.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:23 PM   #12616
stonehenge

hmm
Old 10-26-2011, 03:26 PM   #12617
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Juan - i may install defx today. just gotta backup. In regards to 720p video, I don't use my phone as a video camera.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 10-26-2011, 03:47 PM   #12618
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

Quote:
hmm
Kind of what I've been thinking. I'm stumped.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:45 PM   #12619
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
Juan - i may install defx today. just gotta backup. In regards to 720p video, I don't use my phone as a video camera.
Yeah I don't use it often, just thought it was cool to see roms being able to take advantage of the DXs hardware.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkidkustomz View Post
Kind of what I've been thinking. I'm stumped.
probably something to do with facebook

FFB

Old 10-26-2011, 04:59 PM   #12620
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

Quote:
probably something to do with facebook

FFB

Lmao. Might be. Doubt it. But might be. Hmmmm....
Old 10-26-2011, 05:13 PM   #12621
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Still running touchwiz Steve? CM is doing well for me.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:21 PM   #12622
stonehenge

MIUI ftw
Old 10-26-2011, 05:26 PM   #12623
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Miui doesn't play well with le fascinate

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:28 PM   #12624
race2c
Garage Status

running defx 1.10.21...not really able to tell a difference yet.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 10-26-2011, 05:36 PM   #12625
stonehenge

:dat$100phonez:

http://tucson.craigslist.org/mob/2669735498.html
http://tucson.craigslist.org/ele/2661910319.html

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

If I wasn't so damned poor I'd buy the ****** to play with. As long as the ESN was clean IDGAF about scratches on the back of it for that price.