Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-31-2011, 02:18 AM   #10426
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Just bought Max Payne 1 and 2.

and 1 is already at 95%
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:19 AM   #10427
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol no.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:20 AM   #10428
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

AS is showing solid state at the moment correct?

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

or stand alone I mean
Old 03-31-2011, 02:20 AM   #10429
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Just bought Max Payne 1 and 2.

and 1 is already at 95%

i remember playing those games back in teh day (unlimited slow motion cheat ftw )
Old 03-31-2011, 02:21 AM   #10430
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

no. this is the 1st gig they playing

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-31-2011, 02:21 AM   #10431
Manbearpig

Stand Alone Complex?
Old 03-31-2011, 02:22 AM   #10432
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yesh

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-31-2011, 02:23 AM   #10433
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Ok damnit. Still kinda cunfoosd this is everything that comes up when i search for GitS. Do I have them numbered right and ignore the rest?

1. Ghost in the Shell Movie Movie 1
Ghost in the Shell 2.0 Movie 1
2. Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence Movie 1
3. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex TV 26
5. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Solid State Society Movie 1
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Solid State Society 3D Movie 1
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Tachikoma na Hibi Special 26
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - The Laughing Man Movie 1
4. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG TV 26
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG - Individual Eleven Movie 1
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG - Tachikoma na Hibi Special 26
Ghost in the Shell: Uchikomatic Days Special 1

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:26 AM   #10434
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no need for the tachikoma days thing. i think theyre like the black lagoon skits. not really story related, just jests, o and ghost in the shell 2.0 is just the rerelease of it. has 3d cgi and new animated scenes. still same original movie
SSS 3d is just a remake too but in 3d. non 3d is fine lol

and yea. numbered right

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-31-2011, 02:30 AM   #10435
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

quoted so i don't fuck it up later
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
1. Ghost in the Shell Movie Movie 1
2. Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence Movie 1
3. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex TV 26
4. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG TV 26
5. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Solid State Society Movie 1
pinche GitS have shitload of variations
Old 03-31-2011, 02:32 AM   #10436
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

that shows hoow much of a popular series GITS is. srsly. the stand alone complexes are fucking win

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

zomfg he gonna mate with Eris

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-31-2011, 02:33 AM   #10437
stonehenge

so the ones i deleted from quote are just random jest ones and remakes? are the jest ones worth watching? if so will add to list for later
Old 03-31-2011, 02:37 AM   #10438
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cant say. never saw them. pero in the first gig the tachikomas do some funny stuff. idk if its similar in the short eps.

and the other ones. are shortened summaries of the main story from the 1st and 2nd gig
cuz the series has regular eps that dont pertain to the story. so it just condenses the main story.

ill prawlee gget since they getting a bluray release

i think the series are better to watch if its first time since it has some good filler eps

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-31-2011, 02:38 AM   #10439
stonehenge

ok coo

gundam be bamf

little gold ball that talks be
Old 03-31-2011, 02:45 AM   #10440
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dfw haro bots. they bamf. think they are in alot of gundam series

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

these small mecha kittahs they use are bamf. dfw one of these too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-31-2011, 02:51 AM   #10441
Manbearpig

Haro FTW

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Lol Haro bots make everything jesty

and sad at a time too
Old 03-31-2011, 02:51 AM   #10442
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-31-2011, 02:54 AM   #10443
stonehenge

rofl k one just said something jesty

on ep3 nao
Old 03-31-2011, 02:55 AM   #10444
Manbearpig

DFW to rewatch 00 moobie

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

DFW it all on Bluray
Old 03-31-2011, 02:55 AM   #10445
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i would too pero makes me player lag, and no haz harddrive out

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-31-2011, 02:56 AM   #10446
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
dfw haro bots. they bamf. think they are in alot of gundam series

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

these small mecha kittahs they use are bamf. dfw one of these too
lol dfw lil samurai robot kittah
Old 03-31-2011, 02:56 AM   #10447
Manbearpig

lol it was too bamf for my payer at parts too
Old 03-31-2011, 02:58 AM   #10448
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by apedestrian View Post
lol dfw lil samurai robot kittah
jested when they were gonna commit suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
lol it was too bamf for my payer at parts too
was usually at the most parts too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-31-2011, 03:00 AM   #10449
Manbearpig

What are y'all watching with alien kittah robots
Old 03-31-2011, 03:02 AM   #10450
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

asobi ni ikuyo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works