Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2013, 06:07 PM   #301
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 05:45 PM   #302
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Buncha stuff from http://www.fmylife.com

Some are funny, some are bummers, some are WTFs...

Quote:
Anonymous says FML
by Anonymous
Today, I witnessed a large woman pee on a pregnancy test in the middle of a Walmart parking lot, clean herself off, then wander around with the test hanging out of her mouth, waiting for her result. Where in the name of Christ do these people come from? FML
Quote:
WtfDidIPayYouForThen says FML
by WtfDidIPayYouForThen
Today, I asked my dermatologist why my acne has been getting worse, despite following her directions and spending hundreds of dollars on medicine. She just shrugged and told me they can't actually cure my acne. However, they can prescribe me a bunch of stuff and hope one works. FML
Quote:
songbird062 says FML
by Anonymous
Today, my boyfriend of two years, whom I supported through the death of his father, and whose invalid mother I also took care of, suddenly dumped me. The fact that I've put on a little weight due to recent stress disgusts him, and he "can't date a chubster". FML
Quote:
Anonymous says FML
by Anonymous
Today, I was making love to my fiancée, when she dug her nails into my back and told me to "choke" her like I did last night. I was at work last night. FML
Quote:
SamanthaPribble says FML
by SamanthaPribble
Today, I went to the pharmacy to buy condoms. My card was declined, and I had to stand and watch in morbid fascination as the man behind me kindly paid for my purchase. His reason was "God forbid a maxed out Visa should get in the way of fucking." FML
Quote:
Mayyouneverfindpleasureinavagina says FML
by Mayyouneverfindpleasureinavagina
Today, at karate, my sparring partner thought it was completely okay to surprise kick me in the vagina. When he saw me doubled over in pain, he was completely surprised. Apparently, he thought that it wouldn't hurt, because I have no penis. FML
Quote:
Anonymous says FML
by Anonymous
Today, I had to eat up a few specks of toilet paper to avoid spoiling "the moment" with my girlfriend. FML
Quote:
i hit a cyclist says FML
by i hit a cyclist
Today, I accidentally hit a cyclist with my car. In panic, I jumped out of my car and ran up to him, who was lying on the floor, motionless. As I was about to check his pulse, he jumped up and shouted, "I bet you thought I was dead, asshole!" He then punched me in the face and cycled off. FML
Quote:
Anonymous says FML
by Anonymous
Today, my girlfriend decided to wake me up from a nap by kissing me. I started kissing her back passionately, when she slapped me. Apparently, kissing her back automatically without "confirming her identity" counts as cheating. FML
Quote:
faitoh says FML
by faitoh
Today, whilst driving past a cyclist, I thought it would be funny to make him jump by blasting my horn right behind him and then driving off. I guess he thought it would be funny to catch up with me, yank off my wing-mirror, and hurl it through the open window at my face. FML
Quote:
onefishtwofishes says FML
by onefishtwofishes
Today, the communications expert I'm forced to work with added the line "as they can catch bigger fishes" to a film script. She does not believe me when I tell her that the plural of fish is "fish." This idiot not only has the final word, she makes twice what I do. FML
Quote:
Anonymous says FML
by Anonymous
Today, my mom took me to a bar to cheer me up after being dumped. Two cute guys around my age kept looking over at us the whole night. When I told my mom, she said she was going to get them to come talk to me. Instead, she ended up leaving with both of them. FML
Quote:
maarkblack says FML
by maarkblack
Today, I awoke from a dream that I'd found an Arco gas station that had regular gas for $3.38. I actually went looking for it. FML
Quote:
projectfain says FML
by projectfain
Today, I e-mailed the on-line instructor for my job, telling her that I had fallen behind in my work due to my grandmother's passing and the subsequent funeral arrangements, but that I would catch up this week. Her reply? "OK. Hope your grandmother gets better soon." FML
Quote:
pregnant loser apparently says FML
by pregnant loser apparently
Today, my parents posted on Facebook that they were excited that my sister was pregnant and couldn't wait to be grandparents. Last week I told them that I, a 33-year-old happily married woman, was pregnant and they told me I was ruining my life and encouraged me to have an abortion. FML
Quote:
V says FML
by V
Today, I went to the ER after I got my finger trapped in the car door. I told the reception nurse I was pretty sure it was broken. His reply was, "Car doors don't break fingers" and then he put me at the bottom of the list. 5 hours later, I found out it was indeed broken. So much for the theory. FML
Quote:
harrington61 says FML
by harrington61
Today, the extremely uncooperative client whom I'm trying to defend in court sent me a letter in which he threatened to sue me, because charging him for my services supposedly violates his "constipational rights". FML
Quote:
Anonymous says FML
by Anonymous
Today, my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She's perfect in every way, except for her birth mark. It's under the corner of her left eye and looks almost exactly like a prison teardrop tattoo. FML
Quote:
Anonymous says FML
by Anonymous
Today, I reconnected with my best friend from childhood, and after a tearful confession, found out that for most of my engagement to my husband, she was repeatedly connecting with his penis. FML
Quote:
disappointed dad says FML
by disappointed dad
Today, the couch I bought a week ago was delivered. I don't know which is worse: my son being the one to point out it's been "used", or that he used a black light to prove it. FML
Quote:
dafuqdidisee says FML
by dafuqdidisee
Today, I woke up and went into my living room, only to be greeted by my aunt, sister, and mother watching a very graphic video showing women giving birth. They forced me to stay and watch it until the end. It was almost 90 minutes. FML
Quote:
Devin says FML
by Devin
Today, I was roasting marshmallows around a campfire when mine burst into flames. I instinctively shook the stick to get it to go out. The flaming marshmallow then catapulted straight into my eye, burning my whole eyelid. FML
Quote:
Anonymous says FML
by Anonymous
Today, I lent a pair of expensive headphones to a "friend" for the weekend. As a thank-you, he bought me a soda. He moved this weekend, taking the headphones with him. I lost a $250 pair of headphones for a $1 soda. FML
Quote:
mackmackey says FML
by Anonymous
Today, while at hospital with a broken arm, I was asked to raise my hand onto the x-ray machine. I told the nurse I couldn't move it without extreme pain. She told me to suck it up, picked up my arm, and dropped it on the machine. I could feel the bone completely separate. FML
Quote:
SteroidPenguin says FML
by SteroidPenguin
Today, I told my dad that I broke up with my first serious girlfriend. He responded by blaring sad breakup songs as loud as he could throughout the house, just to see me "cry like a bitch". FML
Quote:
lez probs says FML
by lez probs
Today, my girlfriend and I were about to have sex for the first time when her mother unexpectedly came home. In the rush to get dressed, we accidentally put on each other's shirts. Her mom noticed. FML
Quote:
JACKxRAWR says FML
by JACKxRAWR
Today, I recieved a slip through my door saying that the package I'd ordered couldn't be delivered today because no-one was home to sign for it. I got the slip just in time to watch the guy who put it through my letterbox get in his van, look me in the eye and drive off. FML
Quote:
Chelsea says FML
by Chelsea
Today, my bag got stolen with all of my belongings at the beach. After being forced to ask strangers for money, I then travelled home on the train for an hour, wearing only a bikini. FML
Old 06-03-2013, 05:56 PM   #303
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

"God forbid a maxed out Visa should get in the way of fucking."

Old 06-03-2013, 06:08 PM   #304
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

some of those seem to be written by young twats

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:08 PM   #305
stonehenge

fgt YTs
Old 06-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #306
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

not like a bish in a bikini cant get a ride home. bus

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:12 PM   #307
lowerc

Straw Game Champion
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

"can't date a chubster"

you're up cao, do work son
lowerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:23 PM   #308
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

http://notalwaysromantic.com/peddlin...al-heads/26340

Quote:
Peddling To The Metal (Heads)
Music Store | FL, USA | Dating

(I’m shopping at a music store. I pass by a scary-looking guy in all black, with his hair dyed in dark blue spikes, covered with chains, piercings and tattoos. He seems to be buying an album from a local death metal group, whose cover features sexually explicit and anti-religious artwork. The scary guy takes the CD up to the counter.)

Scary Guy: “I want to get this, and a soda.”

Salesperson: “Coming right up.”

(The salesperson gets a soda from the small refrigerator behind the counter, and starts to ring the scary guy’s purchase up.)

Salesperson: “So, uh…[death metal band], huh?”

Scary Guy: “It’s for my girlfriend. She digs that s***.”

Salesperson: “This is for a girl?!”

Scary Guy: “Yeah, so?”

Salesperson: “Girls don’t listen to music like this!”

Scary Guy: “Uh, yeah she does. Just bag the disc, man.”

Salesperson: “I can’t let you give this to a girl! She’s probably just pretending to like it because you do!”

Scary Guy: “Don’t give me any crap. Just ring up the d*** CD.”

Salesperson: “Girls don’t like this music!”

Scary Guy: “All right, you and me are gonna have a problem, right—”

(Suddenly, a girl comes around the corner. She looks a lot like the scary guy; she is also wearing all black clothes, lots of piercings and tattoos, spiky pink hair and a choker that says ‘F*** you’.)

Scary Girl: “What’s going on here, babe?”

Scary Guy: “Pencil-d*** here won’t ring up your birthday present, angel.”

(The scary girl suddenly turns on the salesperson.)

Scary Girl: “What f****** business is it of yours what my babe gets me, pencil-d***?”

Salesperson: “Uh…”

(The scary girl leans over the counter, right in the salesperson’s face.)

Scary Girl: “I think you had better give us what we want, pencil-d***.”

(The salesperson goes completely white, and finishes the transaction at lightning speed.)

Scary Guy: “Thanks for jack-s***, pencil-d***.”

(The scary guy gives the CD to his girlfriend.)

Scary Guy: “Here you go, angel.”

Scary Girl: “[Death metal band]? Awwww, babe! You’re the darkest!”

(They walk out of the store kissing. I approach the counter with my own purchase.)

Me: “Just this for me, pencil-d***.”
Old 06-03-2013, 07:30 PM   #309
stonehenge

last line ftw

Old 06-03-2013, 07:32 PM   #310
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

why this doosh give a fuck

Old 06-03-2013, 07:33 PM   #311
stonehenge

srs
Old 06-03-2013, 07:38 PM   #312
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Seems to happen pretty often, if reading notalwaysworking.com is any indication.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:31 PM   #313
stonehenge

omfg read the reviews: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Men-Hai...dp/B000KKNQBK/

DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.
Old 06-07-2013, 03:50 AM   #314
lowerc

Straw Game Champion
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless

lowerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 04:43 AM   #315
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

bollocks

pinche fancy english werd. must start using :likeasir:

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-07-2013, 11:08 AM   #316
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

"This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel"
Old 11-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #317
stonehenge

some random jokes from reddit that made me jest. Thread title is "What's the shortest, but funniest joke you know?"

Quote:
You gotta hand it to blind prostitutes
Quote:
What do you call a prostitute with a runny nose? Full
Quote:
It's always hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they're always taking things literally.
Quote:
Two deer walk out of a gay bar. One turns to the other and says "I can't believe I just blew thirty bucks in there."
Quote:
What did the leper say to the prostitute?

Keep the tip.
Quote:
A sandwich walks into a bar. Bartender says, "You gotta leave. We don't serve food here."
Quote:
What do you call a cheap circumcision?

A rip off
Quote:
Job interview:

"What's your greatest weakness?"

"Honesty."

"I don't think honesty is a weakness."

"I don't give a fuck what you think."
Quote:
Have you heard about the corduroy pillow?

I hear it's making headlines
Quote:
Where did Sally go during the bombing? Everywhere.
Quote:
A man walks into a bar.

The other one ducks.
Quote:
What did Cinderella say when she got to the ball

-Gluhhgluh
Quote:
What did the ocean say to the beach? Nothing, it just waved.
Quote:
Congress.
moar if you want: http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co...joke_you_know/

I jested many times. Some are the sucks though.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:29 PM   #318
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ROFL @ the honesty one

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-13-2013, 03:39 PM   #319
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I LOL'd at "What do you call a prostitute with a runny nose? Full"

The sandwich/we don't serve food here reminded me of this:
Why did the walrus go to the tupperware party?
Old 11-13-2013, 04:03 PM   #320
stonehenge

Old 11-13-2013, 05:21 PM   #321
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

The jewish one on reddit about dick snipping

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 11-13-2013 at 11:57 PM.
Old 11-13-2013, 06:01 PM   #322
stonehenge

you could have copy/pasted it

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

trying to find the one you're talking about. closest so far:

Quote:
Jewish dilemma: Free ham.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Quote:
what's the difference between a jew and a canoe? a canoe tips
still don't see one with a duck

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Quote:
A mexican, a jew and a black man all walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says " Get the fuck outta here."
offensive x3
Old 11-13-2013, 06:13 PM   #323
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-13-2013, 10:46 PM   #324
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

why do jewish get circumsized Because Jewish women won't touch anything that's not 15% off?

more

A blind man walks into a bar. And a table. And a chair

How long is a Chinese name

Why dies Ariel wear seashells? Because B shells are too small and D shells are too big.

Three baby seals walk into a club.

Man goes to the doctor for a physical. Doctor says "You've got to stop masturbating so much." Man says "Why?" "Because I'm trying to give you a physical!"

Old 11-19-2013, 02:51 AM   #325
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Saw this on facebook...this guy's rambling is great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Wylie Hubbard
more answers..you can probably figure out the questions..
1. i do judge someone by the guitar they play and how they play it..i mean i cruise through the channels and i see a video of a guy who's got enough money to have big tires on his pickup truck that's in a field somewhere down a dirt road and a bunch of girls in cowboy boots and cut off jeans are dancing around and he's got this cheap ass almost toy cutaway guitar that he never plays a chord past the 5th fret on it..well it just skives me out...if your record company is gonna pay a bunch of money for a stylist and a dance instructor and promote you as the next half ass country pop rock star hunk..at least learn a bar chord..jeez.
hmm...beginning to sound like 'hey you kids get off my lawn.' again. sorry.
2. no. i have not done the austin city limits tv show except a cameo thing when hayes carll asked me to sing drunken poets dream with him. my only national tv appearances have been on dave letterman and jimmy fallon. dave requested 'mother blues' and jimmy asked us to do 'drunken poets'. oh yeah, one other television show i did was..was..(stop reading now unless you swear never to tell anyone of what follows. no one..ever..) aw man..i don't wanna say this..don't make me tell this..don't do it..don't do it...noooooo....noooo....aghhhh..oh, okay it was ''the dating game.''
thats right you knew you recognized me..i was bachelor number 2.
it was around 1972 or 73 and i was 23 or 24 years old and was in la staying with an actor friend of mine named royce applegate. he gets a call from the screen actors guild saying they need someone to be on the dating game that night or something like that but he had an audition to go to so he suggested to them that i do it and they said sure and he told me i should do it cause they'd feed me or give me a meal buy out.
chuck barris was there in the studio that afternoon where they had a test run. they told me to quit faking the accent and when they realized i wasn't they said i passed the audition and gave me like 10 dollars for dinner and said come back that night..for some reason beyond my understanding or better judgement i did.
they taped 5 shows right after each other in one night starting at 7 and i was to be on the third show.
in the green room before the show they gave each guy a glass of medium priced champagne to loosen then up. after the make up girl left..i found a unopened bottle.
to be continued...
...of course not as great as his music, but the best wall of half-assed text from an old guy I've seen on facebook.