Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-24-2013, 02:25 PM   #23351
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

That was a moto method. The Sammy is probably different. Flashing any aosp based rom (AOKP, cm, etc) should get you built in tethering. If you want to stay stock rooted for now, I'm sure there's a way to tether.

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

So after the Verge review and half of the D-L review, my take so far is:

S4: better battery, more vivid screen, better good-light camera, "cheaply" made, fuck ton of touchwiz bloat (some good, most unneccesary)
One: more "accurate" screen but sometimes washed out, better low-light camera, mushy good-light camera, seks build quality, sense got more minimal instead of more bloated

dem trade-offs, not sure what to get wifey in a few months
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:11 PM   #23352
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Email dbrand about custom skin and those fuckers told me it would be $60

Fuck that. Told me $15 for material and $15 per hour to make it. No fucking way it would take 3 hours for the simple design I wanted.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:31 PM   #23353
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

but they are the boss of vinyl skins
Old 04-24-2013, 04:57 PM   #23354
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dfw anime vinyl skin

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:59 PM   #23355
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
but they are the boss of vinyl skins
I have no problem paying a premium since they don't technically offer customs, but $65 is ridiculous. I asked a couple people and they only paid $35-40. I think they are starting to capitalize on the fact that a lot of people are wanting them done now.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:01 PM   #23356
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
That was a moto method. The Sammy is probably different. Flashing any aosp based rom (AOKP, cm, etc) should get you built in tethering. If you want to stay stock rooted for now, I'm sure there's a way to tether.

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

So after the Verge review and half of the D-L review, my take so far is:

S4: better battery, more vivid screen, better good-light camera, "cheaply" made, fuck ton of touchwiz bloat (some good, most unneccesary)
One: more "accurate" screen but sometimes washed out, better low-light camera, mushy good-light camera, seks build quality, sense got more minimal instead of more bloated

dem trade-offs, not sure what to get wifey in a few months
get n4

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-24-2013, 05:05 PM   #23357
stonehenge

can't have n4 because fgt verizon and coworkers have told me that tmobile is the gheys in Tucson we'll see though, maybe i can afford a CL phone and a month of prepaid to test out tmo here. want to send me your old cracked g2x or n1 or osmething?

i'm thinking i want to sync my music on my phone with my computer to make it easier to fix titles, album art, etc. Is my best bet seriously iTunes and iSyncr?
Old 04-24-2013, 05:09 PM   #23358
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i have an app called iTag on my phone thats pretty good at fixing the tags and album art. but if you have alot of music to fix it can be tedious.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:23 PM   #23359
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
can't have n4 because fgt verizon and coworkers have told me that tmobile is the gheys in Tucson we'll see though, maybe i can afford a CL phone and a month of prepaid to test out tmo here. want to send me your old cracked g2x or n1 or osmething?

i'm thinking i want to sync my music on my phone with my computer to make it easier to fix titles, album art, etc. Is my best bet seriously iTunes and iSyncr?
u want g2sex? rofl. ill send. no has anything to do with it and needed to find time to light it on fire

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-24-2013, 05:41 PM   #23360
MikeH
waffler

Best way to fix tags is to do it yourself. http://www.mp3tag.de/en/
Old 04-24-2013, 05:42 PM   #23361
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i also use that on the pc too. the iTag app is good for stuff on the go tho.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:55 PM   #23362
stonehenge

That's what i have at home but i hate when i forget to change one or two or i'm in a hurry so I just copy the mp3s over without checking tags. Because of fgt MTP i can't just plug the phone in and change tags with a program, i need to copy the mp3 off, change it, copy it back. I'll give iTag a try, it just gets tedious doing it on the phone.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
u want g2sex? rofl. ill send. no has anything to do with it and needed to find time to light it on fire
let me see if wifey is willing to move to TMo if the signal is good, don't want to waste your time sending g2sex if I'd never get tmo anyway
Old 04-24-2013, 06:36 PM   #23363
MikeH
waffler

Emailed dbrand back and they are gonna hook it up. Here's the shitty photoshop I sent them http://i.imgur.com/vnhZXtH.png
Old 04-24-2013, 06:37 PM   #23364
stonehenge

stands for Super Fine?

you so full of yourself
Old 04-24-2013, 06:39 PM   #23365
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

todo puto

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-24-2013, 06:45 PM   #23366
MikeH
waffler

supa fly
Old 04-24-2013, 06:49 PM   #23367
stonehenge

was close
Old 04-24-2013, 07:11 PM   #23368
MikeH
waffler

fuck, just realized I have to order a new case now.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:50 PM   #23369
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Found a patch on xda that was meant for the epic 3g but was said to work on the s3
Before
Attachment 387

After
Attachment 388

Dunno wtf is up with the ping but

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by Manbearpig; 11-04-2014 at 05:07 PM.
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:52 PM   #23370
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Lol whoops wrong after

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by Manbearpig; 11-04-2014 at 05:07 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:58 PM   #23371
stonehenge

was about to say "ehhh nice improvement bro...." lolll but yeah, double speeds ftw
Old 04-24-2013, 07:59 PM   #23372
Manbearpig

That improvement is fucking ridiculous

That ping is absolutely retarded too
Old 04-24-2013, 08:03 PM   #23373
stonehenge

2x+ down, a little faster up and a little less ping, FIDIL will take it

and why the fuck do i keep thinking you live in "middleton" instead of "midland"

Old 04-24-2013, 08:06 PM   #23374
Manbearpig

Old 04-24-2013, 08:10 PM   #23375
stonehenge

tell sprint to put LTE in middleton/midland imo