Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-08-2010, 05:46 PM   #851
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Don't have one close by. I just hooked to the Guest WIFI here at the bank
Old 04-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #852
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ah ok, wifi > 3g f'sho
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 05:49 PM   #853
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

the other night I had hannah teather her laptop to my phone and the speed of the 3G blew her DSL out of the water.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:51 PM   #854
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yeah the 3g isn't bad at all, but wifi is usually faster (assuming you aren't using wifi on dsl or my shitty satellite )
Old 04-08-2010, 05:52 PM   #855
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Well, here goes!
Old 04-08-2010, 05:53 PM   #856
stonehenge

Old 04-08-2010, 05:54 PM   #857
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

advanced backup...initiated.

Dumping system.tar
Old 04-08-2010, 05:54 PM   #858
stonehenge

dump that tar son DUMP IT
Old 04-08-2010, 05:58 PM   #859
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

factory reset.
DONE

Do I need to reboot before flashing?

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

HA! I forgot to rename the damn file update.zip

Shit.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Another funny thing....
When I reboot to factory settings its still using DroidMod? weird
Old 04-08-2010, 06:01 PM   #860
stonehenge

Nope

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

flash that bitch like your that english dude running nUd at soccer games
Old 04-08-2010, 06:06 PM   #861
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Flashed.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Am at the red eye screen..

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Hay...
use Helix Launcher or Home as default?
Old 04-08-2010, 06:09 PM   #862
stonehenge

hopefully this one works out for you lol

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

I prefer Helix. It is just like the normal Home except you can drag 2 app shortcuts to each side of the app-tab. You can also go into Config and change the number of screens from 1-7.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #863
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Woah Really? I just want 3 screens. I've yet to fill 3 up!
So far its bad Ass!
Old 04-08-2010, 06:12 PM   #864
stonehenge

Yeah, Helix also lets you turn on auto-rotate if you like that type of thing. Double tapping on your homescreen with Helix brings up little previews of all your screens and you can jump straight to them (not as useful when you only have 3 lol)
Old 04-08-2010, 06:19 PM   #865
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

i set it as default

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

damn this is nice!
Old 04-08-2010, 08:29 PM   #866
stonehenge

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-4...e-in-September
Old 04-08-2010, 08:36 PM   #867
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

why would anyone want that? Like a TV/PC combo?
Old 04-08-2010, 08:40 PM   #868
stonehenge

Yeah pretty much a TV that you can google and go to youtube with.

Actually isn't a bad idea, if I had that shit I wouldn't need to use my computer very often lately thats all I do on my computer.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:38 AM   #869
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

44" intraweb tablet with no touchscreen
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:43 AM   #870
stonehenge

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

sekz
Old 04-09-2010, 06:11 AM   #871
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Buttons mode
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:53 PM   #872
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Wan.
I'm totally digging this ROM.
Its badass as hell!
Old 04-09-2010, 04:55 PM   #873
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y222/Americanmetal071/04082010-00127.png?t=1270789421[IMG]

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Buttons mode
[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y222/Americanmetal071/04082010-00750.png?t=1270789879[IMG]
shit looks intense brah DFW android tablet even though DO NOT NEED
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Wan.
I'm totally digging this ROM.
Its badass as hell!
Good! I'm glad. I got sad when you got pissed at the last one
Old 04-09-2010, 04:57 PM   #874
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

The last one was gay and slow as hell.
It locked my phone up numerous times. I just got fed up with it.
I'm almost brave enough to try overclocking.
Old 04-09-2010, 05:13 PM   #875
stonehenge

Try it brah, UD9.8 comes with a kernel that supports it, all you need is SetCPU and you can setup all your profiles. This kernel only goes up to 1ghz (which I run all the time with no issues).