Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2016, 02:17 AM   #25926
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
yea says dont forget

cept can only have 4 ppls in d3s

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Old 07-12-2016, 03:51 AM   #25927
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Old 07-12-2016, 03:52 AM   #25928
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

What u been playing lately bleak?

Old 07-12-2016, 01:58 PM   #25929
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Nothing really.

some Doom here and there, maybe some Dark Souls 3 until I get pissed and throw the controller.

Need to finish the fallout 4 dlc too
Old 07-12-2016, 05:31 PM   #25930
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Nothing really.

some Doom here and there, maybe some Dark Souls 3 until I get pissed and throw the controller.

Need to finish the fallout 4 dlc too
Ya man I haven't seen ya on in a while. Miss the rage that bleak releases during battlez

Old 07-12-2016, 07:56 PM   #25931
VmaxEngage

Haha that's why i no longer play much games

growing out of it I guess
Old 07-12-2016, 10:54 PM   #25932
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

so mash pidgeys
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 11:04 PM   #25933
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Haha that's why i no longer play much games

growing out of it I guess
noooooooo

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

U still going to school brah?

Old 07-13-2016, 02:33 AM   #25934
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

so im doing bounties. found 2 pets

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

holy fuck so i just ran into like 5 fkn goblins IN THE SAME PLACE

ALL THE FUCKING LOOT

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 02:53 AM   #25935
VmaxEngage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
U still going to school brah?

Negative, got my Associate's 2 years ago and landed a sweet jerb at Equifax last year. I think I am set for awhile
Old 07-13-2016, 03:42 AM   #25936
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Negative, got my Associate's 2 years ago and landed a sweet jerb at Equifax last year. I think I am set for awhile
dats seks brah! Now I can correct my waifu since she still thinks u work at avast

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

ALL THE FUCKING LOOT
Cez be one lucky mofo

Old 07-13-2016, 04:08 AM   #25937
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

not even. couldnt kill em all

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-13-2016, 04:17 AM   #25938
VmaxEngage

Avast?

One time, back in the day, I ran into a Goblin rift.

It was the best day of my life. D3 hasn't been as fun since
Old 07-13-2016, 04:22 AM   #25939
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Avast?

One time, back in the day, I ran into a Goblin rift.

It was the best day of my life. D3 hasn't been as fun since
I have no idea where she got that from but she was certain

And yes goblin rift = pure extasy

Old 07-13-2016, 04:47 AM   #25940
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

any yall fgts getting on later? i might crawl back in there. was tackling bounties on torment 7 or 8

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-14-2016, 05:50 AM   #25941
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

ALL THE FUCKING LOOT
Wings and 2 pets!? A LA VERGA. I haven't found shit.

Wifey bday today, will try to get on tomorrow.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 07-14-2016, 05:26 PM   #25942
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea but can only equip one pet

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-14-2016, 07:12 PM   #25943
stonehenge

Sent from my LG V10
Old 07-14-2016, 08:03 PM   #25944
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i got a lil hand and this mini maltheal

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-14-2016, 11:31 PM   #25945
VmaxEngage

you can have pets now?

yall PL me
Old 07-14-2016, 11:38 PM   #25946
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hop on one day then fgt

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-15-2016, 03:08 AM   #25947
VmaxEngage

maybe this weekend
Old 07-15-2016, 07:59 AM   #25948
stonehenge

just decided to hop on, already 12 here so later everywhere else brb solo goblin hunt
Old 07-15-2016, 11:13 AM   #25949
stonehenge

Got a pet. Some stupid ass little kid with a bowl cut wtfff

Sent from my LG V10
Old 07-15-2016, 03:00 PM   #25950
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works